VSBfromH

Not Exactly Famous...

Not exactly famous - and not exactly dead either - but I wouldn't fancy this man's chances of living to a ripe old age.

Not exactly famous - and not exactly dead either - but I wouldn't fancy this man's chances of living to a ripe old age.

As gunther said last night, no obese person has ever reached the age of 100. :(

I think he deals with aging tonight so if you are only watching for the models, I wouldn't bother tonight. He uses a naked, living, 84 year old woman to show how the body changes.

As gunther said last night, no obese person has ever reached the age of 100. :(

I think he deals with aging tonight so if you are only watching for the models, I wouldn't bother tonight. He uses a naked, living, 84 year old woman to show how the body changes.

Is he going to dissect her?

My cousin Bob died yesterday. He had a heart-attack mid-December which left him in a vegetative state & eventually they weaned off the respirator. It looked like a hospice at some point to let nature do its course but his lungs filled up with fluid & he died in his sleep. :ghost: A good guy, very kind & very welcoming to people but I'm glad he's gone as he wasn't the sort of person who would've chosen to carry on the way he was after the heart-attack.

Kinda of Ariel Sharon type situation. Last I heard Sharon was also being weaned off the respirator... ;)

If I had been really Crafty in December, I could've gone to Guardian newspaper, put it under Other Lives & get points for DDP as a "British Newspaper Obit" :grave: but I think my team is strong enough. Bob now becomes the 6th family member to die in a year & a half!!

and a couple of other names..

Bert Godwin, rugby player, 70

Napoleon Ortigoza, Paraguyan Rebel (often called the Paraguyan "Mandela"), 73

I'm sorry that you lost your cousin so recently and that your family is shrinking so rapidly.

;):ghost::grave::o:rip::rip:

And thank you for the first-hand insight the post-heart-attack possibilities. That may give some hope to any of us who have Ariel Sharon listed on DDP or another pool.

Former mayor of Groningen and chairman of Dutch FA Jos Staatsen dies at 62, most likely from cancer. Good riddance.

Dutch news source.

regards,

Hein

Former mayor of Groningen and chairman of Dutch FA Jos Staatsen dies at 62, most likely from cancer. Good riddance.

Dutch news source.

regards,

Hein

I can't read the link- I think it's in French.

<_<

Suppose I should put it here, that bloody whale is fishfood

Cue Vera Lynn.......

I personally have no sympathy for this guy.

0200606003900.jpg

Thank you Anubis. ;)

A true great in the world of hairpieces. Quite clever really. If he was a little bit self-conscious about his weight, what better way to divert attention.

No Problem Starcrossed. Do you have any good 'Syrup-shots' you could share with us?

No 'Anthillmob' ;) , but a productive day of searching will begin soon.

First thing I must look up however is, 'how can I get a memorable on-line personality'. :)

I really must do some work first though :) .