VSBfromH

Not Exactly Famous...

OH NO HE HASN'T!

OH YES HE HAS! etc.

According to a Wikipedia Entry Giorgio Panto regional television station owner has died in "an elicopter incident" :)

He's behind you! :)

Robert McFerrin Sr

Has died aged 85. He was "the first black male to sing solo at the New York Metropolitan Opera ... also known for providing the vocals for Sidney Poitier in the 1959 movie "Porgy and Bess" "

Also the father of Bobby McFerrin (Jr)

Casey Coleman, a pick entered, but changed, by Football Fan for the CPDP.

Somehow he got a Canadian obit, which means he would have been eligible for points too...

Casey Coleman, a pick entered, but changed, by Football Fan for the CPDP.

Somehow he got a Canadian obit, which means he would have been eligible for points too...

There goes one of my shortlisted team members.

28/11/06 7am PS : As there goes Fuff Freeman - oh dear pop pickers - I had him but was going to drop him next year as I thought he did not too bad in that photo - just goes to show anyone can die anytime.

Willie Pep, former world flyweight boxing champion has died aged 84. He certainly put the hours in - Pep had a record of 230 wins, 11 losses and 1 draw, with 65 wins by knockout. :shoot:

28/11/06 7am PS : As there goes Fuff Freeman - oh dear pop pickers - I had him but was going to drop him next year as I thought he did not too bad in that photo - just goes to show anyone can die anytime.

Really? I find that surprising. He was in a wheelchair, frail & had just had jaw surgery and looked awful - near death then.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7791/imgai2.jpg (on the far right)

If you consider that "not too bad", I'd hate to see what you consider as "looking bad". :shoot:

Possibly this? :- skeleton.jpg

You might remember the story of the lorry driver sentenced to 11 years in a Greek jail for allegedly attempting to smuggle illegal immigrants? Well, he was found hanged on Monday.

Very sad as he was a well known figure in my village and I remember all the 'Free Willy' campaigning and fundraising that went on at the time. Mind you, what's perhaps as sad is that by the T&A carelessly printing the son's address, and knowing that area as a complete shithole, he'll probably get burgled during the funeral...

Really? I find that surprising. He was in a wheelchair, frail & had just had jaw surgery and looked awful - near death then.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7791/imgai2.jpg (on the far right)

If you consider that "not too bad", I'd hate to see what you consider as "looking bad". :D

Possibly this? :- skeleton.jpg

That skelliton has a long and prosperous career ahead of her, showing the many students of a university somewhere in middle England just how we all go together! :)

Jack Werber holocaust survivor and manufacturer of coonskin caps during the 1950s has died at the age of 92

Jack Werber holocaust survivor and manufacturer of coonskin caps during the 1950s has died at the age of 92

Did he make the coonskin cap for bloke in the big pen who wanted eleven dollar bills? :)

India batsman Hanumant Singh.

Dead aged 67 from Dengue Fever and Hepatitis B.

That's 4 former Test cricketers in the last two weeks, along with Geoff Griffin, Tony Pithey, and Graham Roope. Will there be another this month?

Did he make the coonskin cap for bloke in the big pen who wanted eleven dollar bills? :)

I believe it was just for the Davy Crockett fans :D

1950s blues singer Bob 'H-bomb' Ferguson has died - you remember him surely?!

Nope, but I've just posted a link to his funeral arrangements on the near misses thread.

Colin Cramphorn Chief constable for West Yorkshire has died at the age of 50 from protate cancer

Ali Khan Samsudin the snake king of Malaysia has been bitten by a king cobra and died

I'm not going to read that link, I'm just going to revel in the poetry of those seventeen words for a while.

Ali Khan Samsudin the snake king of Malaysia has been bitten by a king cobra and died