VSBfromH

Not Exactly Famous...

Martin Flannery Labour MP for Sheffield Hillsborough 1974-92, aged 88.

Michelle Urry cartoon director for Playboy magazine has died at the age of 66.

Ralph Harris, proto-Thatcherite libertarian pro-smoker has died aged 81 after a heart attack..

Miriam Engleberg, author of the amusing tome "Cancer Made Me A Shallower Person" and other cancer comics, has died :huh:

Miriam Engleberg, author of the amusing tome "Cancer Made Me A Shallower Person" and other cancer comics, has died :huh:

What of?

What of?

Rabies.

Zackery Bowen killed & ate his girlfriend & then committed suicide.

Just read the above: :huh:

"He appeared to clean up the bathroom a lot after he did it,"

Just read the above: :sick:

"He appeared to clean up the bathroom a lot after he did it,"

I guess it beats going to Taco Bell. Although you'll need to clean the bathroom a lot after eating Taco Bell too

also from the article:

"A reporter for the Mobile Register in Alabama wrote:

'They use the downed limbs they gather for cooking fires at night.' "

Sad news for Radio 2 listeners ... Paul Walters, producer on the Terry Wogan show, has died. used to get some top banter with those two.

Sad news for Radio 2 listeners ... Paul Walters, producer on the Terry Wogan show, has died. used to get some top banter with those two.

Very sad news, millions will miss Dr Wally.

Rather surprised he wasn't mentioned before on here - after all, it was known he was ill (the rumour is cancer by the way) and he'd been away from Wake Up To Wogan for quite a while so it was obviuos something was up.

It'd be nice if the BBC showed an episode of Wogan's Web in tribute (the one where Pauly got a load of henna tattoos which then caused embarrassment at the golf club perhaps), but I doubt they will.

Anyone want to take a bet that the first or last song on WUTW on Monday morning will be Eva Cassidy's version of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'?

Paul Walters death story, yup VT it was cancer. Does anyone more genned up on all things Wogan know if Paul was any relation to the late John Walters, legendary John Peel producer?

Richard Duvall, co-creator of Egg Plc, the biggest British Internet bank, has died of cancer aged 44.

Guest Art Carney's Ghost
Lebo Mathosa, according to the BBC she was "one of South Africa's most popular singers".

Killed in a car crash aged 29

The BBC? Oh come now, surely you aren't going to believe their lies.

Lebo Mathosa, according to the BBC she was "one of South Africa's most popular singers".

This one, just for you:

alicekramden.jpeg

Guest Ed Norton's Ghost

This one, just for you:

alicekramden.jpeg

As long as it weren't Trixie seeing as how she still ain't sewned the tail back on my Raccoon hat and are convention is coming up.

Nelson de la Rosa

Diminutive actor (2' 4") reportedly the world's smallest man, and "good luck charm" for the Boston Red Sox has died aged 38

522507.jpg

Anyone want to take a bet that the first or last song on WUTW on Monday morning will be Eva Cassidy's version of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'?

Just call me Mystic Meg (7th paragraph down), and no you can't have this week's lottery numbers.

Just call me Mystic Meg (7th paragraph down), and no you can't have this week's lottery numbers.

That's not clairvoyance, that's sheer, unadulterated and completely correct cynicism! :lol:

That's not clairvoyance, that's sheer, unadulterated and completely correct cynicism! :)

How on earth did you know that?

I wonder why the second song was "Lying eyes" by the Eagles?