Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

Thatcher's passing reminds me of when Jimmy Savile died.

All the miners are celebrating.

I'm nicking that. Brilliant !

How very strange.

I wonder how many people will be bringing out the bunting when Scargill dies?

If ever there was a man who fucked his own members up the arse, it was him, wasnt it. A man on a mission, a man who wanted to take on Thatcher but was too fucking stupid to do it by the book. There was only going to be one winner.

Anybody who remembers the 70s, the three day week, power cuts, flying pickets, perpetual strikes and a labour Government owned by the unions wont be pissing on her grave.

Sure, there is a multitude of things that i detest her for doing but there are many things im grateful for.

Before she came to power we were a fucking joke of a country, skint, inept and dying on our arses.

She changed the whole fucking landscape, not all for the better but a damn sight better than it was.

Love her or hate her she was a Political giant that made this country relevant on the World stage and thats where we needed to be and still need to be unless you want to be Slovakia or summat.

Look at what we have now, a massive bunch of wankers in charge, slightly less massive in the w***er department than the last Government.

Its what happens when you have wishy washy Politics.

• Like 5

How very strange.

If ever there was a man who fucked his own members up the arse, it was him, wasnt it. A man on a mission, a man who wanted to take on Thatcher but was too fucking stupid to do it by the book. There was only going to be one winner.

Anybody who remembers the 70s, the three day week, power cuts, flying pickets, perpetual strikes and a labour Government owned by the unions wont be pissing on her grave.

Sure, there is a multitude of things that i detest her for doing but there are many things im grateful for.

Before she came to power we were a fucking joke of a country, skint, inept and dying on our arses.

She changed the whole fucking landscape, not all for the better but a damn sight better than it was.

Love her or hate her she was a Political giant that made this country relevant on the World stage and thats where we needed to be and still need to be unless you want to be Slovakia or summat.

Look at what we have now, a massive bunch of wankers in charge, slightly less massive in the w***er department than the last Government.

You've read waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too many editions of the Sun.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Scarfill fucked a relatively small number of people.

The dead Hoor fucked at least 5 countries........

Celebrate lfn, celebrate.

• Facepalm 1

Hahahahahaha!!!

Nowt wrong with a Tabloid rag!!

I read the Mirror for years, thats gotta be worse!!!

I'm largely indifferent to the news of her death - other than the air punch at realising another DDP pick had died. Incidentally I was sitting on the toilet taking a shit when I learned of her death...

I hope you washed your hands before you started typing

What countries?

Scargill fucked THOUSANDS of his own members because he made it personal.

• Like 1

How very strange.

I gave your post a "like" just on a general basis but I feel it's important to point out I don't agree that this current bunch of wankers are any less of a bunch of wankers than the last lot. Cuntmeron is a cunt and will always be a gormless Blair-wannabe cunt and not even his own party like him. I'd much rather have Brown back right now. Okay he failed to see the crisis coming but that doesn't really differ him from any other politician right now.

What countries?

Sigh..... Scotland, northern Ireland, Wales, Argentina and even en@and. Want more ?

What countries?

Sigh..... Scotland, northern Ireland, Wales, Argentina and even en@and. Want more ?

No, what you have given isnt overly relevent.

Northern Ireland is historical and even Thatcher cant be blamed for that, Wales? What about it? Scotland? Who gives a fuck.

Argentina? Maybe they shouldnt have invaded the FALKLANDS.

Now what about Scargill?

• Like 1

You missed out the one that YOU don't think is a country.... England. Confused with Britain I guess. Simple mistake to make.

What countries?

And Thatcher didn't? She wanted a ruck and she got it. There would have been a strike in 1981, but Thatcher backed down (yes, stand back in amazement, she actually compromised on something) as she wasn't in a strong position to take the miners on, who were always the target after the 1974 strike.

Post-Falklands, with the police armed and charmed to the tits, then she was ready. Scargill the eejit went on strike without a vote...

Maggie Thatcher, Maggie Thatcher can you hear me ?

your body's taken one hell of a beating.

Eta, wasn't she the last alive from that quote?

• Facepalm 1

Leave your message of condolence here I guess the SPG will be battering down my door soon :o

Leave your message of condolence here I guess the SPG will be battering down my door soon :o

And here he is

6704874_std.jpg

• Like 3

I'm surprised we haven't seen an up to date interview with Scargill. I wonder if he's not too well? I bet there were a few of the old guard on all sides only hanging on to outlive her. Let's face it, whatever you think, she was one of a kind. I thought she did a good job for motorway service stations. Before Thatcher they were shit, stank of piss and served up cardboard egg sandwiches. OK, they've regressed again, but for a while underThatcher you had some pretty outstanding motorway bog cleaners while egg and cress in granary wasn't half bad.

• Like 2

I wonder what the chances are of Mark Thatcher being ambushed at the funeral by secret service agents from Equatorial Guinea, who spirit him out of the country to face trial for sponsoring the failed coup of 2004, whereupon he is found guilty and immediately hanged in public? :scratchhead:

• Like 3

Say something nice .eh can they go on strike in Hell.

• Facepalm 1

Half of twitter thinks Cher is dead because of the hashtag #nowthatchersdead

• Like 8

What countries?

And Thatcher didn't? She wanted a ruck and she got it. There would have been a strike in 1981, but Thatcher backed down (yes, stand back in amazement, she actually compromised on something) as she wasn't in a strong position to take the miners on, who were always the target after the 1974 strike.

Post-Falklands, with the police armed and charmed to the tits, then she was ready. Scargill the eejit went on strike without a vote...

I dont disagree with you. She wanted to break the unions and the unions had only themselves to blame, fuck, people spent more time on strike and secondary picketing than at work. I dont think she was entirely responsible for inheriting a country that was on its knees.

Scargill. You have made the point i was hoping Sharon would explain, I mean, what would have happened if he had played the game?

I think its been said before, shit management and union leaders on a mission fucked the country up in the 70s, maybe they need to be blamed for Thatchers rise to power.

I'm surprised we haven't seen an up to date interview with Scargill. I wonder if he's not too well? I bet there were a few of the old guard on all sides only hanging on to outlive her. Let's face it, whatever you think, she was one of a kind. I thought she did a good job for motorway service stations. Before Thatcher they were shit, stank of piss and served up cardboard egg sandwiches. OK, they've regressed again, but for a while underThatcher you had some pretty outstanding motorway bog cleaners while egg and cress in granary wasn't half bad.

Yes, its certainly gone downhill.

Maybe with all those Bulgarians and Romanians due to come over they can be gainfully employed to scrape hardened fecal matter off of the bogs and make PROPER Egg sarnies.

What countries?(

I dont disagree with you. She wanted to break the unions and the unions had only themselves to blame, fuck, people spent more time on strike and secondary picketing than at work. I dont think she was entirely responsible for inheriting a country that was on its knees.

Scargill. You have made the point i was hoping Sharon would explain, I mean, what would have happened if he had played the game?

I think its been said before, shit management and union leaders on a mission fucked the country up in the 70s, maybe they need to be blamed for Thatchers rise to power.

Was never that fussed for Arthur LFN, went to some "save the pits" stuff, stuck SNP stickers over their labour/Swp shoite.

"She" was the enemy. Bigstyle. Remember bolting out of work after Brighton with a spring in my step to find out she lived. 29 years later and its YALDI.

• Facepalm 1

I am struggling to think of any other human being alive or dead that have been more devisive than Mrs T.

This thread alone is testament to this.

WOW!

I am struggling to think of any other human being alive or dead that have been more devisive than Mrs T.

This thread alone is testament to this.

WOW!

Wait till the queen pegs t..... Diana must have been close?

Eta, I don't think this is devisive, 90 % wish her in hell up here......the rest are churchgoers....( no Tories)

• Facepalm 1

Well this has got me so excited I had to return to the Deathlist! Yesterday I bought a bottle of champagne, and it's now in the fridge and ready for when the announcement is made.

I read lots of commets online about people wanting to dance on her grave and I suggest we have a DL meet in the cemetery and proceed to have a party on her grave. That is, if there's space. I suspect her grave will be a very happening place, what with all the people dancing, spitting and urinating on it :party:

I am surprised Dia de los Muertos hasn't turned up yet to celebrate this time around. I wonder if she has finally opened that bottle of champagne one year on. I would love to hear her opinion on this certain Argentinian person too... Where are you, Dia? Out celebrating? :P

• Facepalm 1