Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

I'm largely indifferent to the news of her death - other than the air punch at realising another DDP pick had died.

Incidentally I was sitting on the toilet taking a shit when I learned of her death...

It's what she would have wanted...

• Like 1

I should wade through all this afternoons posts...but my heart isnt in it...Im too upset .

Just ....for all those drinking a drink in "celebration"....you should feel blessed to have the cash with which to buy said drinks....Thatcherite economics made you wealthy...NEVER forget that .

RIP......The Special One.....

Didn't make me wealthy, nor anyone I know....

• Facepalm 1

People who are old enough to have actually had to deal with shit like paying the poll tax have a right to say whatever they want but it's pathetic sight on Twitter and everywhere else to see all these snotty little media studies graduates who've never met a miner in their lives (and if they did they would probably call them "plebs") pretending to "celebrate" her death when their middle-class parents probably would have been secondary school music teachers at best if Callaghan had been Prime Minister for all the 80s.

Other than what, money-grubbing greedy bastards?

• Facepalm 1

I should wade through all this afternoons posts...but my heart isnt in it...Im too upset .

Just ....for all those drinking a drink in "celebration"....you should feel blessed to have the cash with which to buy said drinks....Thatcherite economics made you wealthy...NEVER forget that .

RIP......The Special One.....

Most wealthy people I know actually worked for it

Other than what, money-grubbing greedy bastards?

Yeah because there was never any greed before Thatcher. She invented it right? I'm sure none of the union bosses who made the 70s what they were, were motivated by greed right? And there's no greed in China and everyone is absolutely happy there...

Stop trying to ask people to somehow justify everything that has happened as a result of Thatcher did - no-one can do that for any Prime Minister or President. I just hate hipster cunts and I enjoy bashing them at a time like this when they're engaging in their most false posturing of all. Okay? If anything our poor economy and extremely lacklustre public life can be put down to those who are supposed to be our most young and creative, choosing to slum it in victim status, and coasting through life happy to lead a schizophrenic double life of insisting they are happy and fulfilled while ranting about boogeymen like Thatcher and Reagan who have been out of power for 20+ years (and now both of them dead).

• Like 1

:devil:waited long for this Bitch as she did not quite like the journey she was going ,all that death and misery on her head and most just for her iron lady shite .State party :puke: :puke: :flame2: :flame2: :flame2: Ttaaaaaa :rant:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Thatcher's been in Hell for 60 minutes and already shut 3 furnaces.

• Like 7
  • Facepalm 1

THE LADYS NOT FOR RETURNING

you should use that as the headline for Thatcher on the front page.... that's a good one.

PS am I/others going to be banned for defending her?

you should use that as the headline for Thatcher on the front page.... that's a good one.

No

Why, yes.

I'm with Windsor- largely indifferent, but when I heard in the middle of training this afternoon, nobody could believe I punched the air yelling "get in Number 6 for the year".

Until I showed this website, then they understood.

Amazingly, few of the major contenders for the DDP picked her...

Remember this?

Thatcher, Thatcher, Thatcher...

Dead, Dead, Dead.

Shame I cant say more cus I'm on holiday and this rant is costing me real money.

HPDP update on Saturday.

• Facepalm 1

I'm fed up of all the negative comments about "Maggie" I put her right up there amongst all the great "strong leaders" of the past. Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Josef Stalin, General Franco, Idi Amin ................

• Facepalm 1

Very big news today but just think, if this news had come exactly one week earlier we wouldn't have believed it!!!

Go to Dumfries

As Queen of the South have just won the cup - there will be a party anyway

• Like 1

Does this mean Carol Thatcher has to start paying the bedroom tax now?

• Like 5

Sorry but since I still got a fucked laptop its hard posting YouTube links from phone...

George Galloway on why she should rot in Hell...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ST4MV3ETQ-g&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DST4MV3ETQ-g

• Facepalm 1

FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!! THE NASTY CUNT IS BROWN BREAD!!!! GUINNESS AND ICE CREAM TONIGHT,BUNKING WORK TOMORROW TO GO DOWN WETHERSPOONS TO GET BOLLOCKSED!!!!!

• Facepalm 1

Thatcher's passing reminds me of when Jimmy Savile died.

All the miners are celebrating.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1