Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Guest afk

Is there any good reason why my entire signature was deleted?

Do you guys just grant any request by Phorrest? He is not the victim here. I am, he said a load of bollocks about me and he gets sick kicks out of calling my psycho mum a saint and calling me a "loser" for being a victim of her bullshit. In a sane society he would have been tortured to death by now to set an example.

Are you banning all discussion of The Religion That Has Nothing to Do With Itself?

Why are you doing this all on the quiet and sneakily? If what you were doing made sense you would be able to justify it and you'd openly say it. Is part of you embarrassed that you're caving into ISISlam?

What's wrong with calling you a loser? How aren't you a loser?

You'd better watch out Tempus. Or you'll get banned. We're not allowed to say "nasty" things about them, only they are allowed to say things about us.

Because lots of misguided or gullible people decided it has to be that way. They quite can't say why.

Not allowed to say nasty things about Halibuts?

Well I think a lot of Halibuts are ignorant medieval cunts who should be exterminated re-educated.

Oh dear, that probably constitutes as hate speech, the politically correct police will be knocking at my door soon.

Do you guys just grant any request by Phorrest? He is not the victim here. I am, he said a load of bollocks about me and he gets sick kicks out of calling my psycho mum a saint and calling me a "loser" for being a victim of her bullshit. In a sane society he would have been tortured to death by now to set an example.

Are you banning all discussion of The Religion That Has Nothing to Do With Itself?

Why are you doing this all on the quiet and sneakily? If what you were doing made sense you would be able to justify it and you'd openly say it. Is part of you embarrassed that you're caving into ISISlam?

What's wrong with calling you a loser? How aren't you a loser?

Cos I'm not you for a start? I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings, Allah-rimmer? If you want an argument for the "loser" column I guess I am talking to you (and Phantom regularly).

Phantom claimed to be some kind of compassionate left-wing type who hated Republicans and Tories for being "bastards" or whatever, before I started questioning him on his sordid love for ISIS. I never noticed him call me or anyone else a loser for being poor or whatever before that. Then it all went out the window and he started composing love letters to my Josefine Fritzl of a mum. What a whacko.

Now run along and kill yourself.

Just to repeat to PB, my sig wasn't harming anyone except well-renowned child-abuse fan Phantom (he enjoys both the psychological kind my mum did to me, and the sexual kind Halibut grooming gangs are known for in the UK (and probably all over Europe). People all over the world are speaking out against Islam. Just because none of that crossed your twitter timeline it doesn't mean people aren't changing their minds. You can't possibly find my comments more offensive than his lobbing insults at me from behind the safety of the block button, like the world's most asinine little girl, or his laughing at my mum exploiting abusing and fucking things up for me. If you do you've lost your mind.

If you would just go ahead and ban him there won't be any more trouble.

Behind the safety of the block button, like the world's most asinine little girl

'asinine' ? Is that Hebrew for '13 years old' ?

You fall for it every time. (Takes away Docs spade)

Behind the safety of the block button, like the world's most asinine little girl

Nice Avatar, Captain Birdseye that obvious peado who always had fishy fingers :o

• Like 2

Just to repeat to PB, my sig wasn't harming anyone except well-renowned child-abuse fan Phantom (he enjoys both the psychological kind my mum did to me, and the sexual kind Halibut grooming gangs are known for in the UK (and probably all over Europe). People all over the world are speaking out against Islam. Just because none of that crossed your twitter timeline it doesn't mean people aren't changing their minds. You can't possibly find my comments more offensive than his lobbing insults at me from behind the safety of the block button, like the world's most asinine little girl, or his laughing at my mum exploiting abusing and fucking things up for me. If you do you've lost your mind.

If you would just go ahead and ban him there won't be any more trouble.

FWIW, I didn't touch your sig. However, I'll fully admit I seriously considered it. Encouraging someone to kill himself isn't a very nice thing to say to anyone regardless of your feelings towards them.

After repeated friend requests from Zorders' alias of KilliersElf on a daily basis, the torrent of abuse that he spouts each time he posts on here.

Then, there was the abusive email sent from the alias of KilliersElf. It's hardly a wonder why I blocked him.

• Like 1

Do you guys just grant any request by Phorrest? He is not the victim here. I am, he said a load of bollocks about me and he gets sick kicks out of calling my psycho mum a saint and calling me a "loser" for being a victim of her bullshit. In a sane society he would have been tortured to death by now.

I believe your signature was removed because you are a massive cunt.

EFA

Do you guys just grant any request by Phorrest? He is not the victim here. I am, he said a load of bollocks about me and he gets sick kicks out of calling my psycho mum a saint and calling me a "loser" for being a victim of her bullshit. In a sane society he would have been tortured to death by now.

EFA
now lets move on to his account.

EFA

Have you NO Catholic Priests out there to be buggered by??

EFA

I'm a atheist.

EFA
I'm a atheist.

Yes but to a Catholic priest you are just another young, tight and juicy arse.

EFA
I'm a atheist.

I think this says more about you than a Catholic priest.

EFA
I'm a atheist.

Yes it does.

I want a Catholic Priest to bugger you until you are unable to post anymore.

• Like 1

EFA
I'm a atheist.

It says everything about him

• Like 1

Nice Avatar, Captain Birdseye that obvious peado who always had fishy fingers :o

Oh he's long gone. I went for a bit of 'fluff' instead. Alright ? Not arf ! ^_^

Fluff wasn't into fluff; he was into the boys. :D

Oh ffs.. first Captain Birdseye, now Fluff Freeman.

I may as well have a fuckin' hairy potato as an avatar... :banghead:

Hi 🙂

Hi

Oh.. Hello !

7656.gif

Keeping well, me dear Lard. ? :hatsoff:

When were guest posts disabled? I missed that. Not that I'm complaining. Just noticed checking the forum on a different device there.

When were guest posts disabled? I missed that. Not that I'm complaining. Just noticed checking the forum on a different device there.

I think it was done as a result of the Korean attack about four weeks ago.

• Like 1

what happened during those attacks?

what happened during those attacks?

About a hundred new threads were created.