Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

When were guest posts disabled? I missed that. Not that I'm complaining. Just noticed checking the forum on a different device there.

I think it was done as a result of the Korean attack about four weeks ago.
what happened during those attacks?

About a hundred new threads were created.

And we were all forced to have haircuts like Jimmy Carr.

• Like 1

When were guest posts disabled? I missed that. Not that I'm complaining. Just noticed checking the forum on a different device there.

I think it was done as a result of the Korean attack about four weeks ago.
what happened during those attacks?

About a hundred new threads were created.
wow I knew it'd be something massive to finally get the guests banned but Jesus.

Fucking good job, no more fucking 'Droosy' or 'David' to boil my piss.

Guest postings have been temporarily suspended. Don't know how long for though. New members are being vetted. An admins life is not a happy one ;-)

• Like 1

Guest postings have been temporarily suspended. Don't know how long for though. New members are being vetted. An admins life is not a happy one ;-)

If 100% of new posters are passing their vetting, it's probably time to stop it. If not, keep up the good work.

I believe Sir Creep is prepared to alleviate you of this problem. :lol:

Fucking good job, no more fucking 'Droosy' or 'David' to boil my piss.

I like David's posts.

• Like 1

I can post pictures.

Sir_Creep.jpg

when was posting pictures disabled?

I don't think it has been.

• Like 1

I tried posting a picture from a number of different host sites but none would work.

I will try again later.

Stick in the URL and let other folk try.

• Like 1

I tried posting a picture from a number of different host sites but none would work.

I will try again later.

I can still post pictures but I discovered last night I can't post videos. The videos I posted previously have disappeared as have everyone else's

This post:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7017-death-anniversary-thread/page-134#entry255301

did display youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw but now it's blank.

Here's the last page of the Video Vault thread; all the videos have disappeared.

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/6946-dls-video-vault/page-14

• Like 1

I get a message on some pages saying only secure content is displayed.

When I click on show all content, everything appears, including the videos. So they are still there.

It's clearly attempting to show the videos as the URLs disappear so I think the plugin to play them is missing in the forum database.

• Like 1

OMG all the witty taglines have GONE! Nooooooooooo.......

• Like 1

The place is falling apart.

The place is falling apart.

Shouldn't have done the "upgrade". Nothing broken, nothing to fix!

I think the upgrade may be behind my access problems when I am at work. Bit nervous about discussing it with the IT manager.

• Like 2

I think the upgrade may be behind my access problems when I am at work. Bit nervous about discussing it with the IT manager.

Does your blocking system not have a request function when you load the blocked page? Avoids awkward convo, but he'll still know.

When do some of these stupid warning points I got for pointing out what a vacuous old cúnt Phantard is, and for daring to actually respond "in kind" (but better) to any of the cabal of forum members who were Gollumesque enough to simultaneously both deny & celebrate my mother's horrible unjustified general lifetime treatment of me (but particularly as a defenseless child), expire? I know defending yourself is considered of the worst crimes in provincial Brit leftie land... :rolleyes:

When do some of these stupid warning points I got for pointing out what a vacuous old cúnt Phantard is, and for daring to actually respond "in kind" (but better) to any of the cabal of forum members who were Gollumesque enough to simultaneously both deny & celebrate my mother's horrible unjustified general lifetime treatment of me (but particularly as a defenseless child), expire? I know defending yourself is considered of the worst crimes in provincial Brit leftie land... :rolleyes:

Consider yourself lucky not to be banned completely and enjoy your 4th warning. I've been advised there was a very nasty comment you made to phantom. I missed it, but if I find it, you will be out of here sine die.

Because apparently it's unacceptable to call someone 'names' (i.e. accurately describe them) after they celebrate childhood abuse, and celebrate Islamic terrorism (and try to blame it on Christians)... right? You're basically demanding I be nice to someone who is way beyond "not nice" themselves - that's the key to understanding this.

Phantom made very "nasty" comments to me. Or he tried to, why hasn't he already been banned? No-one ever paid attention to him before anyway and no-one would miss him. Are you proud of the fact that you moderate wildly unequally, but then will go back to complaining about football referees next weekend? Please remove that warning which you obviously made just for the sake of it.

You were appointed to stop generic Eastern European spammers from flooding the board with V1agra ads, not to nurse the feelings of a middle-aged unfortunate who tries to get "nasty" with people, then when it turns out someone is a lot better at it than him in their sleep, he is low-class and shameless enough to actually try and play victim.

Maybe you've forgotten the entire point of the forum you are in charge of. If we can't even call people names they deserve on Deathlist what is even the point of this forum any more? Maybe you are the one who doesn't belong here any more but you just haven't realised it and moved on yet? You are just modding someone for amusement.

Also one of those warnings was given to me by someone called "DevonDeathTrip", who only ever actually shows up here these days to censor me, so he has completely jumped the shark (much like Phantom, that's why they hate me)

Phantom is the real psycho here, like I said his comments are disturbingly schizophrenic, especially for a "parent", if it wasn't for the fact that he's obviously about 5ft6 and skinnier than Amy Winehouse's tits the day before she died, he would be in a straight jacket.

If you want me to stop because he can't take it and he's too sensitive, just say so. If you or him would just admit he tried to get nasty with the wrong guy, and at this point it's like I'm beating up a crippled midget, then that's fine but someone has to admit it.

I get it, you weren't really gonna ban me you just wanted to make me plead for my life or something. hahaha hilarious

I guess you football fans have to invent a lot of wacky stuff like that to keep yourself amused cos your sport is so boring.

I get it, you weren't really gonna ban me you just wanted to make me plead for my life or something. hahaha hilarious

I guess you football fans have to invent a lot of wacky stuff like that to keep yourself amused cos your sport is so boring.

Take a couple of weeks off. I found the post but it was slightly misinterpreted originally hence the reason I decided not to ban. Changed my mind and banned you for a fortnight. One more fuck up, and it will be sine die.

• Like 2