Cowboy Ronnie

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

If I was going to declare war on any country it would be Tokelau. Population 1500, no defence force and no history of combat. The war would be over by lunch.

A very good decision. Their peaceable existance is an affront to our very way of life. They threaten everything the western world stands for.

If I was going to declare war on any country it would be Tokelau. Population 1500, no defence force and no history of combat. The war would be over by lunch.

A very good decision. Their peaceable existance is an affront to our very way of life. They threaten everything the western world stands for.

They hate us, because they hate our freedom.

They hate us, because they hate our freedom.

Congrats on Post 1000. Topical and funny to boot.

Congrats on Post 1000. Topical and funny to boot.

Haha, thank you. I thought they might keep me around if at least one in every thousand posts was good. Just sorta squeezed that one in at the end...

OK then, it's agreed. The Joint Command of the Deathlist Paramilitary forces have hereby declared war on the Islands of Tokelau. We demand a reply by 20.00 tomorrow to our unwritten conditions of peace, and if no reply is forthcoming...when can anyone get time off work?

OK then, it's agreed. The Joint Command of the Deathlist Paramilitary forces have hereby declared war on the Islands of Tokelau. We demand a reply by 20.00 tomorrow to our unwritten conditions of peace, and if no reply is forthcoming...when can anyone get time off work?

We can't. The trouble is they didn't vote for independence, so in theory, we would have to attack New Zealand. What with their Maoris, Giant apes, Jonah Lomu & trolls, I don't fancy it.

I suggest Nauru. Same set-up, only slightly more people..... still easy. :)

We can't. The trouble is they didn't vote for independence, so in theory, we would have to attack New Zealand. What with their Maoris, Giant apes, Jonah Lomu & trolls, I don't fancy it.

Don't forget Russell Crowe.

sp247rj.jpg

[Fixed deep link problem -- MH]

Iran enriches uranium.

After Rafsanjani's announcement, White House spokesman Scott McClellan told reporters that Iran should be taking steps to renew confidence in its nuclear intentions, instead of moving in the "wrong direction."

Sounds like a classic West versus East brawl is brewing here gentlemen!

After they detonate a bomb in D.C. you're going to thank me for listing all of the cabinet secretaries. The survivors will be irradiated and cancerous and will be good pickings for DDP.

Nice thought...I'm sitting in my office about 8 miles from the White House.

Ahmadinejad getting flak for allowing women to attend sporting events after 27.

He's also getting flak from the UN for enriching uranium. Sounds like he's trying to get caught in the crossfire soon if you know what I mean... :D

This article from the impartial Israeli press says that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is in failing health, has cancelled several recent appearances and might not run for President again.

Hmm, the impartial Israelis wouldn't think of lending Ariel Sharon's medical team would they. That lot could keep roadkill alive, IMHO.

Any thoughts on last night's alternative speech?

Hmmm, a speech televised in the UK by a world leader who has denied the existence of the holocaust (even speaking at a conference dedicated to it) and who publically opposes homosexuality. I'd be tempted to see if I can avoid watching Channel 4 for an entire year, except they have Celebrity Big Brother.

Any thoughts on last night's alternative speech?

I remember seeing the Columbia speech, he came across as completely different from how the BBC portrays him. Even his comments about Israel didn't seem particularly bad - just comparing what they did to the Palestinians to the plight of the American Indians. From that time I no longer pay attention to what people say that he has said or what people say he is planning, preferring to read direct quotes instead.

I thought that it was a lost opportunity from his part. I found the speech WAY too religious in tone... and all the "If Jesus was alive today" bits... If it was me, I would have used that angle to talk about tolerance, forgiveness and looking to the future, and NOT to accuse other states of bullying. Well, can't say that I am surprised, it is just that with a platform like that one, I am surprised nobody advised him better.[/font]

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has survived an assassination attempt after a grendade exploded near the vehicle he was travelling in.

The Iranian authorities are in denial. It was just a firecracker!

(Hmm... why would they lie about this? Do they actually nééd a reason to lie?!)

I suppose not:

(...) a world leader who has denied the existence of the holocaust (even speaking at a conference dedicated to it) and who publically opposes homosexuality. (...)

It's more complicated than that. They don't have any homosexuals in Iran!

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has survived an assassination attempt after a grendade exploded near the vehicle he was travelling in.
The Iranian authorities are in denial. It was just a firecracker!

(Hmm... why would they lie about this? Do they actually nééd a reason to lie?!)

I suppose not:

(...) a world leader who has denied the existence of the holocaust (even speaking at a conference dedicated to it) and who publically opposes homosexuality. (...)

It's more complicated than that. They don't have any homosexuals in Iran!

I suppose that for Mr Ahmadinejad and his henchmen denial is a river in Africa.

regards,

Hein

• Haha 1