Tuber Mirum

The Hartlepool Deadlypool

Ok. I'm getting really paranoid now, how come everyone else can see the new stuff and I can't.

Try this link perhaps. I had the same problem with a window which was already open when I uploaded the new page. No amount of refreshing or cache emptying would sort it.

As regards Emily Perry, I was wondering why anyone thought that lovely looking young lady might be a possible candidate. I took her for an improbabe.

But since she's so pretty, we'll let the picture stand for a day or two. Lend some sex appeal to the whole thing and all that.

Can't remember Jackie Charlton managining the England team (think you meant Rep. of Ireland mate)

Other than that, very nice pool. Can't think I will do that well, since FF looks like a strong opponent (yet again)

It's mainly looking good when I cruise the site, doubtless the fine tuning - like last year's scores and the addition of a few avatars will follow in due course. Oh aye, and a fair percentage of the picks dutifully dying to keep the competition alive, that's coming too, right?

Ok. I'm getting really paranoid now, how come everyone else can see the new stuff and I can't.

Try this link perhaps. I had the same problem with a window which was already open when I uploaded the new page. No amount of refreshing or cache emptying would sort it.

As regards Emily Perry, I was wondering why anyone thought that lovely looking young lady might be a possible candidate. I took her for an improbabe.

But since she's so pretty, we'll let the picture stand for a day or two. Lend some sex appeal to the whole thing and all that.

HAH !!

Just found this thread 10 mins after posting on the deadly-board <_<

oh....I picked Archbishop Papadopolcristadopous too , but the link under the celeb doesn't show my team name .

Sorry if I sound like a moaning minnie.....

oh....I picked Archbishop Papadopolcristadopous too , but the link under the celeb doesn't show my team name .

Sorry if I sound like a moaning minnie.....

Sorry about that, it's sorted now.

Please feel free to point out any other mistakes, we don't mind.

In the meantime, does anyone have a photo of Lord Hugh George Cholmondeley, 5th Baron Delamere?

Or a date of birth for Baitullah Mehsud?

I couldn't find a full date of birth for the DDP entry - only that he was born in or around 1973.

I couldn't find a full date of birth for the DDP entry - only that he was born in or around 1973.

Cricket umpire Nigel Plews is the only other one I don't have a photo for.

Can anyone help?

Or can anyone tell me which of these he is?

Can anyone help?

I just assumed he was the one in the middle, but maybe I'm wrong. The picture wasn't very contextualized.

While I'm here, I believe John Archibald Wheeler was a unique pick of mine, but it's not listed on my team. Otherwise, I want to make it known that I appreciate your hard work (and that of anyone who helped you) in getting the site up and running so quickly and that I think it looks absolutely amazing.

Can anyone help?

I just assumed he was the one in the middle, but maybe I'm wrong. The picture wasn't very contextualized.

While I'm here, I believe John Archibald Wheeler was a unique pick of mine, but it's not listed on my team. Otherwise, I want to make it known that I appreciate your hard work (and that of anyone who helped you) in getting the site up and running so quickly and that I think it looks absolutely amazing.

Thank you. And a special thank you to Devon Death trip who has written a lot of the biogs. You can tell which ones he wrote because they're good.

Can anyone help?

I'm pretty sure that Plews is fourth from left - the tall bald one.

In the meantime, does anyone have a photo of Lord Hugh George Cholmondeley, 5th Baron Delamere?

Here he is. (He's the chap on the left)

23bnet.jpg

Looks very healthy in that picture, when was it taken?

Looks very healthy in that picture, when was it taken?

Er, dunno. An article in the Sunday Times last year said he was "ill" and that's good enough for me. Plus he's a white Kenyan landowner which doesn't exactly bode well in these troubled times.

His only son and heir is in jail, accused shooting two Kenyans who had the bare faced cheek to set foot on the land that was stolen from their forefathers.

Hello all!

My computer is going into the workshop this week, so there may be even less updating, sending out of emails etc going on than usual.

I may get around to doing Baba Amte and that other chap before then, we shall see.

I also just wanted to bump thsi thread up a bit because it was under the William Shatner Forum thread which is indeed a sorry state of affairs.

Hoping this finds you all well and thanking you for your patience,

Notapotato.

Well I was lying about taking my computer to the workshop, and only got around to it last week.

I still don't have it back, but have managed nevertheless to update the site a bit.

Emails will come when I get my computer back. Probably.

Pota (pauses) ... Probably.

Then again, what's the rush. Take you're time, don't hurry.

The world waits for you, Notapotato.

And It also waits for other people.

So, I updated the scoreboard a bit.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

I see I haven't updated the site for the deaths of:

Robert Rauschenberg

Estelle Getty

Albert Cossery

Sam Manekshaw

Tony Snow

Randy Pausch.

Anyone else I've forgotten before I go and make a horses arse of the scoreboard again?

In other interesting news, Last year's winner A Can of Whoopass has been summarily disqualified from the competition because his email of congratulation bounced twice.

So the winner for 2007 is Football Fan.

Robert Rauschenberg

Estelle Getty

Albert Cossery

Sam Manekshaw

Tony Snow

Randy Pausch.

Anyone else I've forgotten before I go and make a horses arse of the scoreboard again?

In other interesting news, Last year's winner A Can of Whoopass has been summarily disqualified from the competition because his email of congratulation bounced twice.

That's a bit harsh NAP. Disqualified at the death because he couldn't be contacted to be congratulated. That's like drawing for the raffle prize again because the winner has gone home. He still won didn't he?

Robert Rauschenberg

Estelle Getty

Albert Cossery

Sam Manekshaw

Tony Snow

Randy Pausch.

That's a bit harsh NAP. Disqualified at the death because he couldn't be contacted to be congratulated. That's like drawing for the raffle prize again because the winner has gone home. He still won didn't he?

Not at all.

If the winner doesn't collect his prize, what are you supposed to do with it? Keep it? It could be a car or a three piece suite.

It seems fair to give it to the person in second place.

Robert Rauschenberg

Estelle Getty

Albert Cossery

Sam Manekshaw

Tony Snow

Randy Pausch.

Not at all.

If the winner doesn't collect his prize, what are you supposed to do with it? Keep it? It could be a car or a three piece suite.

It seems fair to give it to the person in second place.

There's a prize? If I'd have known that I would have taken it seriously instead of fielding the reserves. What is it? A dead monkey?