honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

Vheele-a ve're-a oon un interneshunel bent, yuoo cun trunslete-a zee peges yuoo feeoo in Fureffux intu Svedeesh Cheff! Bork Bork Bork!

I t is a lie.,! The wevsitre does not include information on Rboert Bork.

See the world and dance

Oi Godot, I posted that same link on here three days ago, great video mind!

See the world and dance

Missed MPC's posting of this, but all I have to say is, Holy frequent flyer miles, Batman!

See the world and dance

well, call me Mr. Curmudgeon, but I just don't see the entertainment value in this to anyone other than the guy's friends and family. So he's been to a lot of interesting places and done a silly dance at each of them. Whoop-de-doo. Now, if the last clip had been him in Southern Lebanon, dancing on and getting blown up by a land-mine, that would have been entertaining.

I much prefer Youtube for sports highlights, like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JWeE9KqZjQ

See the world and dance

well, call me Mr. Curmudgeon, but I just don't see the entertainment value in this to anyone other than the guy's friends and family. So he's been to a lot of interesting places and done a silly dance at each of them. Whoop-de-doo. Now, if the last clip had been him in Southern Lebanon, dancing on and getting blown up by a land-mine, that would have been entertaining.

CR - I don't think the point is to be a fest of hilarity. If one were a pedantic overthinker, I'm sure they could up with some deep and meaningful message that he's trying to convey to the world (despite that he consistently claims that he has no specific message). I just thought it was kind of cool that some guy quit his job and went around the world, dancing in famous and not-so-famous places. Maybe that's a product of the fact that I never get to travel anywhere, I just thought the point was to be interesting, not necessairily entertaining.

Just caught up here. CR you are curmudgeon. Go look in the mirror and say just the once: "I'm a curmudgeon" Now play the Wherethehellismatt video again. It is brilliant. Not just a little bit good but brilliant. And not just because of the idea and the thought he's put into it but also because of the music mix of Deep Forest's Sweet Lullaby by Garry Schyman. This track is going to be number one in the charts all over the world. It will be as big in its way, as "I love to teach the world to sing" was in its time and sales of Stride gum are going to go through the roof.

This video is close to reaching what Malcolm Gladwell called the tipping point. Once it's in the mainstream it will take off. Here is a guy with a simple idea spreading a bit of happinness in a pretty miserable world. If enough of us can shake off that dark mantle of cynicism that envelopes this site for just a few minutes we might be prepared to acknowledge that. He's resurrected a quality - innocence - that we've all lost and we're the worst for it.

Matt is a global phenomenon. The Jesus video which was posted here eons ago MPFC is mildly amusing but just doesn't compare. If you're not humming Sweet Lullaby now you will be by the end of the week and today is Friday. Mark my words.

Roland Bateman, a genuine Cumbrian eccentric, cruelly shared with the world via You Tube.

Cheers Hein, anything that brings the inimitable Bateman to a greater audience is to be welcomed.

Edited by maryportfuncity

From before YouTube: Bambi meets Godzilla.

Quite nostalgic, Mag, you wouldn't happen to know where to find that in wmv format, would you?

Sorry, no, I just found this URL in a newsgroup. Cute, innit?

regards,

Hein

Torture yourself by listening to this... a bootleg of Peter & Jordan's proposed Christmas release.

Be brave!

Torture yourself by listening to this... a bootleg of Peter & Jordan's proposed Christmas release.

Be brave!

Let me guess, you've watched HIGNFY. :sick:

regards,

Hein

Be brave!

Wonderful! Be sure to listen right to the end for 'enhanced' agony.

(oops!)

Edit: Why *does (double edit: *did) me as guest (above) show the time as 4.10 and this post shows 5.10?

Help out the researchers trying to find the worst sound in the world.

They obviously have yet to visit my previous offering ( Peter & Jordan ! )

Go downhill fast.

Go downhill fast.

......but watch out for the