Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Am I the only person that genuinely believes Raskolnikov is a completely new member? :party: I know I am gullible*, but I do think he is, certainly his IP address doesn't trace to any current members (or guests), not that that says much, but I think and I hope that he is, as I rather like his posts.

*I was the last person to find out that this member was a (now departed) DL'ers alter ego and I only found out when he confirmed it to me by pm and told me it was common knowledge among the 'deadchatters'. Ironically the reason he'd pm'ed me in the first place was to complain bitterly about yet another member's alter ego :D. For the record I don't have an alter ego, my dog is a member (Yogi Bear) and I occasionally type for him, as he finds paws and keyboards incompatible, but apart from that, you are stuck with me.

I dunno LG, I think he is and think he isnt. His style of posting is rather similar to an existing members, who is, somewhat prolific in their quick change member posting. It may just be coincidence.

It actually reminds me of when I first stared posting on here, I was accused of being an existing member, I think SC was considered to be the culprit. It was soon apparent that I was a dipstick in my very own right.

It used to annoy the sh*t out of me, its quite funny now. We have even had the most surreal scenario of a member posting as member 'A' and replying to it as member 'B' You cant make that up.

I always asssumed that SC was the said Mr Whore, LG. Was that right?

I think you should get Yogi to put a few posts on here, at least that would satisfy the purists who whinge about "quality" posting.

Brilliant! A fight, and it's only half past four! Just what these boards have been lacking in lately!

Quit yer f****n' whining. :D

Well I'm sorry that my word alone is not enough. It's funny, I always considered myself quite a cynical person, but some people on here take cynicism to a whole new level. And seeing as I'm probably going to be dogged by these suspicions for the forseeable future, I guess I'm just going to have to take a positive view of the situation and accept it as a backhanded compliment in that it implies I've fitted in reasonably well.

If nothing else, it's reassuring to know that I'm not the first person to have had the finger of suspicion pointed at me. :D

Well I'm sorry that my word alone is not enough. It's funny, I always considered myself quite a cynical person, but some people on here take cynicism to a whole new level. And seeing as I'm probably going to be dogged by these suspicions for the forseeable future, I guess I'm just going to have to take a positive view of the situation and accept it as a backhanded compliment in that it implies I've fitted in reasonably well.

If nothing else, it's reassuring to know that I'm not the first person to have had the finger of suspicion pointed at me. :D

Welcome aboard :party: , glad we got that sorted out, now for the serious stuff, do you have any biscuits in your pockets................................ hoping :party:

Brilliant! A fight, and it's only half past four! Just what these boards have been lacking in lately!

Quit yer f****n' whining. :D

Bollocks :party:

Bit disappointed that I've got in to no bloodshed whatsoever. The multi-ID brigade can't even start a decent fight with themselves! You lot really must try harder, or else this thread may well go back to the days of just me posting at 2am when completely wankered about what bastards everyone in the entire world are, and that would be terribly dull. Like most of my posts.

If nothing else, it's reassuring to know that I'm not the first person to have had the finger of suspicion pointed at me. :rolleyes:

Hey, you have fitted in very well. You havent pissed on anybodys chips, like I did when I first came on, and you are most welcome.

Just make sure that you pepper your posts with the odd inane one, you know, post a bit of shite here and there.

Oh, plenty of spelling mistakes and poor usage of the English vocaulary would be nice to.

Just to show a bit of solidarity with me, you understand.

You know it makes sense! :D

Am I the only person that genuinely believes Raskolnikov is a completely new member? :rolleyes:

Tempus Fugit.

No doubt about.

Oh, plenty of spelling mistakes and poor usage of the English vocaulary would be nice to.

Now you're going to try and pass that one off as intentional, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Now you're going to try and pass that one off as intentional, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Of course I am..........er no Im not.

Sorry, I havent got passed the look down and type and only look at the screen when you have finished phase.

I cant be arsed to check my spellings either, unless it hits me between the eyes when I look at it.

We all have our crosses to bear. :D

Am I the only person that genuinely believes Raskolnikov is a completely new member? :D

Tempus Fugit.

No doubt about.

Can't see it myself.

I'm sure Raskolnikov is new and if I were him, I'd be slightly freaked out by all of this nonsense. :rolleyes:

now listen, i've jumped on here at my friends hosue whilse pissed, she's outside on the phone so i thougth id take the opportunity to check out the fisticuffs - where's the fights? all this nicey nicey bollocks is bollocks - whats the point in having a drunk thread if no f***kers drunk on here? and in a return to my previous form, all men are bastards, the weather is sh*t and there is f**k all on telly. w**nkers.

Am I the only person that genuinely believes Raskolnikov is a completely new member? :D

Tempus Fugit.

No doubt about.

Can't see it myself.

I'm sure Raskolnikov is new and if I were him, I'd be slightly freaked out by all of this nonsense. :rolleyes:

I'm new here, and slightly freaked out. I'm also Tempus Fugit and Star Crossed. I hope that puts all of this to rest now.

Tempus Fugit.

No doubt about.

Can't see it myself.

Well if he's going to stick around he needs to see our freaky side too.

Welcome to Deathlist Raskolinov. Welcome to the ultimate extravaganza, the thread of all threads. I'm about six weeks late but history claims that my welcome is a positive omen. I have rarely if ever welcomed a member who has failed to meet the expectations others have envisioned. In fact, if my memory serves me correct, I welcomed Star Crossed to this forum.

Now I've taken your eccentric curiosity into perspective and I've drawn a conclusion. First of all, the previous accusations of which have been made in your direction aren't normal. The paranoia demonstrated is an obvious sign that Deathlist is certainly lacking. How are we lacking? It's not that standards are lacking but it's that we are lacking minds.

Personality= standards. The problem is that we have a surplus of obituary hunters and a decrease of personality.

My method would be "do everything" instead of only existing in the Dead Thread. The problem is that we have lost the attitude, the intellectual posters who left others making theories about who they were.

If you don't know me, my experience in the world of death is about equivalent to that of a rocket scientist. I'm the extravagant debater, I'm the Master Mind. It's my world. I'm timeless. Seriously man, I've been here longer then some of these moderators and I've seen how it all goes down. Anyway, a short term solution to this issue might be a new thread in the main forum discussing forum etiquette. Who wants to volunteer? I could do it myself but .. .. it might not be my area of expertise.

Overall, your alright Raskolinov. I'm sure that we'll figure it out. You know, today I wish that it were summer.

At this point old Scream would raise his drink to you.

Welcome to Deathlist Raskolinov. Welcome to the ultimate extravaganza, the thread of all threads. I'm about six weeks late but history claims that my welcome is a positive omen. I have rarely if ever welcomed a member who has failed to meet the expectations others have envisioned. In fact, if my memory serves me correct, I welcomed Star Crossed to this forum.

Now I've taken your eccentric curiosity into perspective and I've drawn a conclusion. First of all, the previous accusations of which have been made in your direction aren't normal. The paranoia demonstrated is an obvious sign that Deathlist is certainly lacking. How are we lacking? It's not that standards are lacking but it's that we are lacking minds.

Personality= standards. The problem is that we have a surplus of obituary hunters and a decrease of personaity.

My method would be "do everything" instead of only existing in the Dead Thread. The problem is that we have lost the attitude, the intellectual posters who left others making theories about who they were.

If you don't know me, my experience in the world of death is about equivalent to that of a rocket scientist. I'm the extravagant debater, I'm the Master Mind. It's my world. I'm timeless. Seriously man, I've been here longer then some of these moderators and I've seen how it all goes down. Anyway, a short term solution to this issue might be a new thread in the main forum discussing forum etiquette. Who wants to volunteer? I could do it myself but .. .. it might not be my area of expertise.

Overall, your alright Raskolinov. I'm sure that we'll figure it out. You know, today I wish that it were summer.

At this point old Scream would raise his drink to you.

Dont worry Rasky, he is the biggest W**ker on here, it doesnt get any worse.. :rolleyes:

Dont worry Rasky, he is the biggest W**ker on here, it doesnt get any worse.. :rolleyes:

Ignore him Raskolinov, he's an ameature, a great master of bullshit. Oh, and he's also a human being with an absolute misrable perception of life. The only reason some individuals accept him is because he bothers to run the DL convention and he devotes himself to their delight. Who knows, he might be a gentleman's gentleman in the flesh but on here he's just some first class prick .. with sprinkles on top.

Trust me.

Ignore him Raskolinov, he's an ameature, a great master of bullshit. Oh, and he's also a human being with an absolute misrable perception of life. The only reason some individuals accept him is because he bothers to run the DL convention and he devotes himself to their delight. Who knows, he might be a gentleman's gentleman in the flesh but on here he's just some first class prick .. with sprinkles on top.

Trust me.

Ignore Banshees, Raskolinov, he's an amateur, a great master of bullshit. Oh, and he's also a human being with no girlfriend and an absolute twattish perception of his own self-importance. The only reason some individuals accept him is because he bothers to come out with a load of bollocks that actually is quite entertaining because it's such crap, and he devotes himself to harrassing the female members of the forum. Who knows, he might be a gentleman's gentleman in the flesh but on here he's just some first class prick .. with cheese on top.

Trust me.

Well that's thrown a couple of spanners into the spokes of Banshees' welcome wagon! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice BS, but judging by the tidal wave of derision you seem to attract around here, I think I'll take my chances and tread my own path.

...Seriously man, I've been here longer then [sic] some of these moderators and I've seen how it all goes down

...The problem is that we have a surplus of obituary hunters and a decrease of personaity.

Sorry my little pumpkin, you haven't been here as long as me. And seeing isn't the same as comprehension.

I make it a point to avoid the obituary-hunting and professional death-mongering that some that tread these boards delight in. My DDP scores in recent years are testament to that.

Welcome Raskol. Pull up a comfy chair and enjoy.

Yes, tonight Scream is raging, Scream has taken a glimpse into the very existence of all who wander here.

Yeah I'm a psychopath and I drink and I'm here to f*****g shake all of you up. You know, tonight is asking me, tonight is begging me, it's begging me to unleash it. Tonight is begging me, it's gripping the outrageousness of my soul and it's dragging it out ... it's dragging it out.. Tonight wants to .. it wants to drag it the f**k out of me. It's giving me the green light, it's giving me the nod. It's making these negotiations. . and it's just so persuasive.

They who are familiar with life understand others. People need to see themselves in others.

The moment of truth, it's dead. The moment of freedom, it's dead. The moment of realization, it's dead. The moment you found what you cherish, what you believe in. It's dead. The opportunity, the prize, the idea, the confidence, the beginning, the gamble, the lesson, the friendship. It's dead. The value is in what's coming. Life is full of surprises. Death itself won't surprise you. It's very out of the blue. Let it come to you, let it arrive. Just as the night will die and the sun will rise. The rising sun.

Let it come and

Spring has come early.

I'm thinking load of twatty shite

You have surpassed all my expectations of you, Banshees old chap. I didn't think you could get any more nobbish, but you have proved me completely wrong.

You know, tonight is asking me, tonight is begging me, it's begging me to unleash it. Tonight is begging me, it's gripping the outrageousness of my soul and it's dragging it out ... it's dragging it out.. Tonight wants to .. it wants to drag it the f**k out of me. It's giving me the green light, it's giving me the nod. It's making these negotiations. . and it's just so persuasive.

Catholic guilt? Perhaps in future you could wank behind closed doors and not all over the forum. Thank-you.

You know, tonight is asking me, tonight is begging me, it's begging me to unleash it. Tonight is begging me, it's gripping the outrageousness of my soul and it's dragging it out ... it's dragging it out.. Tonight wants to .. it wants to drag it the f**k out of me. It's giving me the green light, it's giving me the nod. It's making these negotiations. . and it's just so persuasive.

Catholic guilt? Perhaps in future you could wank behind closed doors and not all over the forum. Thank-you.

Euww. I thought I'd spilt me Muller Light.

Well, BS with all that verbiage I would think that there would be a point in there somewhere but I'll be damned if I can find it. What are you talking about?????

Well, BS with all that verbiage I would think that there would be a point in there somewhere but I'll be damned if I can find it. What are you talking about?????

:(