Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

11 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

@Lord Fellatio Nelson What have you done with Lardy? It's a month since she's been around.

AFAIK she is posting but not on DL.

• Sad 1

On 14/07/2018 at 19:33, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

AFAIK she is posting but not on DL.

You scared her off then.

On 14/07/2018 at 05:23, Joey Russ said:

I absolutely hate mosquitoes so fucking much. They’re annoying pests that’ll bite you every time you try to enjoy the nature outside. :rant:

Get DDT

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

drinking some Mickey Slim might also work

and bladan can drink some Mickey Finn

9 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Son Robert sleeps where she died to feel close to her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6888168/cilla-black-robert-son-sleeps-villa-died/

Please, I beg you... stop! :wacko:

No, really, you should not resurrect a three year old topic which should be closed to further replies in order to report a completely useless Sun article about Cilla Balck's son. And that's why:

1)Definitely wrong thread.

2)Who the fuck is he?

3)How can this be useful for deadpooling?

It's OK for me if you post deaths of American football freshmen or local Nigerian politicians, but continue to post deaths, or hospitalizations, or legal troubles. I hate to say it, but you are posting a bit too much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, drol said:

Please, I beg you... stop! :wacko:

No, really, you should not resurrect a three year old topic which should be closed to further replies in order to report a completely useless Sun article about Cilla Balck's son. And that's why:

1)Definitely wrong thread.

2)Who the fuck is he?

3)How can this be useful for deadpooling?

It's OK for me if you post deaths of American football freshmen or local Nigerian politicians, but continue post deaths, or hospitalizations, or legal troubles. I hate to say it, but you are posting a bit too much. 

No, it's my turn to say ENOUGH.  If you don't like my postings, don't read them.  I've often seen people post updates to threads when they find something humorous, strange, offbeat, etc.  The article was a curiously morbid piece I posted to see how people would react.  That's it.  How can it be in the wrong thread, it's directly related to the death of Cilla Black?  I decided to respect the person who originally posted her death notice by including it here.  Christ, it's like there's an old boys club that doesn't like it when someone new joins and they just have to scrutinize every post for the slightest offense.  I do appreciate it when somebody (properly) points out a more appropriate thread for a posting or indicates a death I've posted has already been included elsewhere, but when someone has nothing better than to whine because they personal disagree with another's post, the problem is theirs not mine and I don't want to hear about it. :evil: 

• Like 4

10/10 for actually using the search engine, though.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

No, it's my turn to say ENOUGH.  If you don't like my postings, don't read them.  I've often seen people post updates to threads when they find something humorous, strange, offbeat, etc.  The article was a curiously morbid piece I posted to see how people would react.  That's it.  How can it be in the wrong thread, it's directly related to the death of Cilla Black?  I decided to respect the person who originally posted her death notice by including it here.  Christ, it's like there's an old boys club that doesn't like it when someone new joins and they just have to scrutinize every post for the slightest offense.  I do appreciate it when somebody (properly) points out a more appropriate thread for a posting or indicates a death I've posted has already been included elsewhere, but when someone has nothing better than to whine because they personal disagree with another's post, the problem is theirs not mine and I don't want to hear about it. :evil: 

If many people tend to criticize your posts, and they are constructive critics, you should reflect a bit on yourself instead of accusing everyone here.

5 minutes ago, drol said:

If many people tend to criticize your posts, and they are constructive critics, you should reflect a bit on yourself instead of accusing everyone here.

Tbh, a lot of the criticism thrown at him isn’t constructive though. 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

No one has said him to fuck off here. Those who have spoken have said he just tends to post too much. That's constructive.

Just now, drol said:

There was nothing constructive about your post.  It was reactionary and born out of your own frustration for a problem entirely of your own perception.  There is nothing to reflect upon.  As I hear what people have to say, I do continue to make adjustments and refine posting decision making.  It's an ongoing process and proper constructive criticism is taken into account.  Your posts were more of a flashpoint to a recent series of negative reactions.  I try to use the same tone as is directed to me and would hope to receive the same courtesy.  This was not the case here and my reaction reflected that. 

• Like 2

Just now, alt obits guy said:

There was nothing constructive about your post.  It was reactionary and born out of your own frustration for a problem entirely of your own perception.  There is nothing to reflect upon.  As I hear what people have to say, I do continue to make adjustments and refine posting decision making.  It's an ongoing process and proper constructive criticism is taken into account.  Your posts were more of a flashpoint to a recent series of negative reactions.  I try to use the same tone as is directed to me and would hope to receive the same courtesy.  This was not the case here and my reaction reflected that. 

Whatever.

17 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

There isn't one and, if there was, he would have the shit kicked out of him at the door by bouncers who would be there to keep the unwanted out.

If you can take all the time and trouble to use a search facility and post up, why the fuck can you not put a fucking avatar up?

Without an avatar you truly are a fucking nobody.

Anyway, why are you arguing back with him?

Is he that important a poster on the forum? Is he fuck.

Ignore him.

7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Tbh, you haven't read the posts properly then.

AOGuy has explained his motivation. It's quite clear from what he said, he is here at least partially to make posts to receive the joy of seeing his named bod get a Wiki update. Instead of simply editing Wiki. He is not here to interest other Listers and quite rightly doesn't give two hoots if you like or are interested in his posts.

Once you understand that motivation, you can accept that. Now it is a question of navigating the basic rules for him (links in English, at least one appropriate ongoing thread) and he's still learning.

Up to the mods to police the Board, as drol quite rightly points out, why should we care what interests another poster?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

There isn't one and, if there was, he would have the shit kicked out of him at the door by bouncers who would be there to keep the unwanted out.

If you can take all the time and trouble to use a search facility and post up, why the fuck can you not put a fucking avatar up?

Ignore him.

Christ, it's an obsession! :lol:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ignore him.

We have all the same importance, you fucker. You are not more important than other posters if you have been here for a decade and show your dick in the Extra Curricular section. And it wasn't that big.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, msc said:

Christ, it's an obsession! :lol:

Yep!:D

Well, I was thinking of posting that myself...

I don't mind posting the less notable deaths. I mean, it contributes to making this forum the no. 1 resource on ...Well, this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, drol said:

We have all the same importance, you fucker. You are not more important than other posters if you have been here for a decade and show your dick in the Extra Curricular section. And it wasn't that big.

Ohhhhh!! I've upset you.

Nearly let the mask slip there fella.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ohhhhh!! I've upset you.

Nearly let the mask slip there fella.:lol:

You old amputee son of a bitch! :P

No, seriously. When one looks up the definition of  "Dick (insult)" on the dictionary there is your photo next.

Some new members have a short period of posting every death they can find - I know, I had it myself. I was then followed by YoungWillz, SirCreep and Thatcher. It subsides after a while..

It might be the joy of research and a "fresh" topic.

• Like 2

Time to close this thread I feel.

Take it to the Drunk Psychopath thread in EC.

• Like 1