Sign in to follow this  
hearsedriver

Numero Cinq

Numero cinq  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poll is inaccurate anyway. I voted for Abdelaziz Bouteflika and it did not register as a vote.

Never had any luck with these polls so I've gone for Kirk Douglas as a complete outsider.

Though Haughey sounds like he's a goner, I voted that Charles Lane will be pronounced dead as a surprise to all! :o

Never had any luck with these polls so I've gone for Kirk Douglas as a complete outsider.

Hitler did well with the Poles.

I went for Clive Dunn, merely because everyone would throw a party/mourn if it happened.

Would there be a special event to mark the occassion?

Hitler did well with the Poles.

Don't mention the war! Feind hoert mitt!

I went for Clive Dunn, merely because everyone would throw a party/mourn if it happened.

Would there be a special event to mark the occassion?

One would suppose so. How about a wake, with lots of beer?

regards,

Hein

I voted for Elizabeth Taylor simply because she grates on my nerves. <_<

Not only is she Jacko's friend, she looks a few parts dead already and she just annoys me.

:lol:

Is that ok?

Guest iain

Ive just realised the last 2 hits (Profumo and Weinberger)are both described as politicians on the list.Only one other is described as such-Nelson Mandela.They do say everytihng comes in threes,so Id look to Africa for hit no 5 for this year...

[Topics merged. No need to create a new thread for this - ff]

Ive just realised the last 2 hits (Profumo and Weinberger)are both described as politicians on the list.Only one other is described as such-Nelson Mandela.They do say everytihng comes in threes,so Id look to Africa for hit no 5 for this year...

iain why did you have to start a new thread just to make this point? You could have just posted it in the Nelson Mandela thread or the Who is the next person to die? thread.

Next time use the search topic button before creating a new thread. It is not rocket science.

BTW, Nelson Mandela is meeting President Abbas today in Cape Town, South Africa, according to this article below:

President Abbas to Meet Leader Mandela

[Topics merged - ff]

'Politician' is a pretty loose definition mind. Some of them like Edward Heath live and breath the business to the very end. It strikes me Weinberger and Profumo are not rightly described in this way. I mean, if Michael Foot is a 'tramp' then in the same spirit Profumo could be a 'shag monster' whilst Casper could be 'aspiring ghost.' Profumo in particular ditched the business after his wick dipping ways put him on the front pages for the wrong reasons, he's the least political politician on the current DL.

Guest iain

ive been told that a VIP on this years list will almost certainly die in the next 24 hours but I cant say who it is

[Topics merged - ff]

Edited by football_fan

ive been told that a VIP on this years list will almost certainly die in the next 24 hours but I cant say who it is

Have you been hearing those voices again iain?

See if your doctor will up the medication.

I've got faith in you, iain! I'm sure you're right. Am already looking forward to the news... :huh:

Iain,

If you're also arrested within the next 24 hours, we'll know the reason why :huh:

If you're not being ironic it's Michael Foot.

If you are it's Ronnie Biggs.

Problem is, such - 'someone's gonna die soon' - postings on this forum traditionally herald days of healthy DL'sters.

Problem is, such - 'someone's gonna die soon' - postings on this forum traditionally herald days of healthy DL'sters.

As opposed to the "DL is dead at the moment" thread, which has heralded unprecedented levels of fatalities since its inception. :huh:

Though I'm not sure about how I feel about having a new thread started for the topic, for once I appreciate the old boy's enthusiasm/optimism/pessimism whatever you want to call it. It's not just a DL drought, it's a Deadpooling drought, and I appreciate the man's attempts at a rain dance.

Are you taking matters into your own hands Iain and personally making sure someone dies?. Then you could give us all the inside story firsthand :huh:

Iain may I ask - what is your occupation in life?

Guest iain

i will give you a clue..it could be a grave event

Guest iain

if im wrong about thi sI will resign from the deathlist in embarrasment and humiliation

i will give you a clue..it could be a grave event

I'm guessing one could say that he's one foot into the grave to be precise? :huh:

I'll play into this, I'm bored waiting for the party to start...

Margaret Thatcher might be on the verge of death through vexation, because Lizzy's 80th birthday bash was bigger than hers....

Margaret Thatcher might be on the verge of death through vexation, because Lizzy's 80th birthday bash was bigger than hers....

She gave a Birthday Tribute last night. Carol Thatcher said her mother could not finish a sentence without forgetting what she was talking about. Utter Shite. She managed last night.

But on the bright side, it was a public appearance against doctors orders. Could lead to another stroke (however unlikely).

She gave a Birthday Tribute last night. Carol Thatcher said her mother could not finish a sentence without forgetting what she was talking about. Utter Shite. She managed last night.

But on the bright side, it was a public appearance against doctors orders. Could lead to another stroke (however unlikely).

:huh: What a Trooper! Capable of a hypocritical tribute, right to the end...

if im wrong about thi sI will resign from the deathlist in embarrasment and humiliation

You promise?!?!

This isn't one of your false drama queen promises?

Well, we'll see in 15 hours time I guess.

I voted Ford, mostly because I'm bored with voting Pinter and being wrong.