weatherman90

Tammy Faye Messner

Tammy Faye is my franchise player for the upcoming Death League draft.

She needs to make it to March 1.

I had a dream last night. Nothing to do with Tammy Faye Messner, just thought you'd all like to hear about it.

No? What? You'd like this thread to remain exclusive to news and views on Tammy Faye Messner? Why? Why can't we just merge all the threads into one great big one, and just talk about any old f*****g thing that comes to mind. Like how Notapotato likes his whores; preferably young, and preferably off-topic.

I had a dream last night. Nothing to do with Tammy Faye Messner, just thought you'd all like to hear about it.

No? What? You'd like this thread to remain exclusive to news and views on Tammy Faye Messner? Why? Why can't we just merge all the threads into one great big one, and just talk about any old f*****g thing that comes to mind. Like how Notapotato likes his whores; preferably young, and preferably off-topic.

lol star crossed you had a beer or two?

Guest Guest
me too Guest. why don't you register next time eh?

I keep trying to register but some fool keeps locking my account

If one of my DP lists is following some sort of pattern I'm guessing she'll go either March 17th or April 17th as so far the only hits I've got on that list have been Art Buchwald and Maurice Papon, both died on the 17th of the month

That pattern would prove much to awkward. As I see it expectations should be correct, and she'll be gone in the next two months. If she lived through all of March it would be suprising, but outliving certain circumstances, the dawn of April should finish her. It is very possible that this could be one long memorable summer, and patterns are very unpredictable.

That pattern would prove much to awkward. As I see it expectations should be correct, and she'll be gone in the next two months. If she lived through all of March it would be suprising, but outliving certain circumstances, the dawn of April should finish her. It is very possible that this could be one long memorable summer, and patterns are very unpredictable.

Not very useful patterns then, or have I misunderstood the mercurial BS yet again?

Not very useful patterns then, or have I misunderstood the mercurial BS yet again?

This time you have really misunderstood me for sure. Just because something is unpredictable doesn't mean it's bad news. It goes both ways. Know what I mean, TLC?

This time you have really misunderstood me for sure. Just because something is unpredictable doesn't mean it's bad news. It goes both ways. Know what I mean, TLC?

No, not really. Don't get me wrong, I understand that just because something is unpredictable doesn't mean it's bad news. I understand it can go both ways, so I suppose I do get what you mean.

What I don't for the life of me get (deep breath) is why on earth you think I said that? Or even nearly said that? It has nothing in common with what I wrote. At all.

What I said was 'not very useful patterns then'. What I meant by that was 'not very useful patterns then' as in 'the patterns are not very useful'. This referred to your mention of 'patterns are very unpredictable', which I took to mean 'patterns are very unpredictable'.

By my choosing to believe that you meant unpredictable as in 'without a pattern', it would have meant that effectively you said 'patterns are very much without a pattern', hence my reply of 'not very useful patterns then'. Not hilarious I confess, but it makes sense I think. If anyone else cares, can they let me know whether I am making sense so far? I start to doubt myself when faced with such erratic responses.

I presume you actually meant 'unpredictable' as in 'hard to predict', changing the meaning of your phrase to 'patterns are hard to predict' which makes loads more sense. Patterns can indeed be hard to predict, but they can only be a pattern if they... erm.... have a pattern.

BS, there is a vital difference between 'reading between the lines' and 'seeing entire words, sentences, thoughts and ideas that aren't there or in any way suggested by the person you reply to'. I suggest that reading the post of the person you reply to might go some way to addressing this unfortunate but almost entirely avoidable problem.

Well that's another 15 mins of my life wasted, and the same goes for anyone else who chooses to read the above.

I'd apologise for going off topic, but I was never on topic in the first place to be deemed guilty of such a deviation. I will apologise for the post in general though. Sorry.

What I said was 'not very useful patterns then'. What I meant by that was 'not very useful patterns then' as in 'the patterns are not very useful'. This referred to your mention of 'patterns are very unpredictable', which I took to mean 'patterns are very unpredictable'.

It's an argument I guess. Are patterns useful? Everybody is in love when we have three deaths in a week, but is it better off with one a month? It's a hard question. In the end if the final count is the same it doesn't really matter much.

Can they let me know whether I am making sense so far? I start to doubt myself when faced with such erratic responses.

You've lost me, but i'm sure you know what your trying to say clear in your mind.

BS, there is a vital difference between 'reading between the lines' and 'seeing entire words, sentences, thoughts and ideas that aren't there or in any way suggested by the person you reply to'. I suggest that reading the post of the person you reply to might go some way to addressing this unfortunate but almost entirely avoidable problem.

I read what you said, and as I saw it, you saw the negative side of the word. It wasn't put on display that way, you changed the tag. It happens, it's the internet and i've even been a victim before. Anyway today has been one of those days where you are happy to be alive. Who cares about dwelling on this misunderstanding. I'm forgetting, slash the memory, it's in the books.

Good points, well made BS. I will stop dwelling, it just makes me look like a nit-picking twat at best.

Anyway, I should stop trying to sound smart on this website just to make up for my lack of it in the real world.

If it doesn't work on here when I can edit and re-edit my responses, you can probably imagine what fine company I am in real life.

Anyone got the recipie for humble pie?

As for Tammy Faye Messner I know nothing of her current state of health, but in the future I'll take the sensible option and not post further toss on her thread.

We've gone almost three months now without one of Tammy's cherished notes. Since she's not gone already like I thought she would be, I think she will hold on for about a month yet, and then die on April 8, Easter Sunday to create the most ironic situation possible.

Guest lenlion

she's pushing her luck, isn't she?

she's pushing her luck, isn't she?

Personally, I don't think that she has any luck to push! :)

Well with all the commotion around Ernest Gallo, we missed out on Tammy Faye becoming a SENIOR CITIZEN! today! :)

And as a gift to us all, she's provided us with a wonderful new note.

doesnt sound like she has long left..

not long at all, anthony, not long at all

Well with all the commotion around Ernest Gallo, we missed out on Tammy Faye becoming a SENIOR CITIZEN! today! :crossbone:

And as a gift to us all, she's provided us with a wonderful new note.

That page looks more like a death notice than anything else, given the cross and the black border.

Just doesn't say where to send the flowers.

She believes without a doubt that God is healing her.

What do the rest of our readers think?

I think the WDP starts in a few weeks and she'll be amongst the most popular team members.

I think the WDP starts in a few weeks and she'll be amongst the most popular team members.

Maybe if she's had enough of this life God is healing her, he's ending it!

I think it's one of those religious illustrative liberties. God will be "healing" her by taking away her pain aka. killing her. She wants people to stop praying for her to live and start praying for someone who has a chance, because her pain can only be removed by God and death.

That would be my guess anyways.

Guest Guest

I think it's one of those religious illustrative liberties. God will be "healing" her by taking away her pain aka. killing her. She wants people to stop praying for her to live and start praying for someone who has a chance, because her pain can only be removed by God and death.

That would be my guess anyways.

Yea i agree if shes been bedridden for months theres no way shes magically getting better will she be #2 well have to find out

I think she's trying to keep positive in the face of terminal illness and forecoming death. If her faith is giving her comfort at such a trying time then I'm sure she's all the better for it, mentally if not physically.

The "pray for someone else as well" bit is interesting and could be interpreted a number of ways:

i) there are other people suffering as badly as her and they need our prayers too

ii) 'I've had it so aim your prayers at someone who may have a chance'

I think ii) is most likely. Either way, it doesn't sound like she's got much time left. I can't see her finishing the year alive.