weatherman90

Tammy Faye Messner

Guest crash5067

f**k ALL OF YOU!!!! LAUGH NOW, HOPE YOUR LAUGHING WHEN YOUR BURNING IN HELL

Hate to point this out, but there is no hell...

Or as Jean-Paul Satre said,

"Hell is other Frenchmen" or summat.

:flame::ghost::devil:

like so???

Personally I reckon Tammy will be quite impressed that there's some nice people in the UK with an interest in her well being :old:

Hmmmmm, quality rant, very Old Testament with a hint of 21st century.

Guest Guest Guest

Should not that be You're - ?

And Jesus came upon the moneylenders in the temple, and saw that they were doing wrong in the eyes of the Lord. And he asked them to repent, but received only laughter in reply. So Jesus spoke unto them thus

My grandmother used to read me bible stories as a child, and this was always one of my favourites.

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29

"For, Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech."

1 Peter 3:10

"With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."

James 3:9-12

So f**k You Cocksucker.

And Jesus came upon the moneylenders in the temple, and saw that they were doing wrong in the eyes of the Lord. And he asked them to repent, but received only laughter in reply. So Jesus spoke unto them thus

My grandmother used to read me bible stories as a child, and this was always one of my favourites.

LMFAO!!!!! :ghost::devil::flame::old::D

Let's get this 68 lb. bag of bones planted in the ground.

If that's what we're down to I say we send a couple of deported British Pit Bull terriers round to the hospice. She'll be gone in sixty seconds.

If that's what we're down to I say we send a couple of deported British Pit Bull terriers round to the hospice. She'll be gone in sixty seconds.

Wrong turn in the bed at night she gets complications.

This is the kind of thing that could get a Tammy Faye fan ranting on here for hours. ;)

This is the kind of thing that could get a Tammy Faye fan ranting on here for hours.

Lucky all three of them are busy then, isn't it?

Self-proclaimed doing okay on December 13th according to your link, already discussed hereabouts at the time. Stick around Guest, somewhere there's a brew on and you might just - like - smell the coffee!

Guest Guest

....trying to eat.....

Yeah, sounds like she's fine. :P

Guest Guest

Anyone checking this bag of bones to see if she's dead? Her makeup is probably giving her the appearance of life. I could use the points.

Er....?

Hey people, you know reading most everyones post, excepting a few, regarding Tammy Faye, that you all are just making fun of her. I thought the bible says "Let He who is without sin! cast the first stone", and if you love not your brother or (sister), the love of God is not in you. Also "Judge not that ye be not judged", and by the same measuring stick that you use to judge other people, God will use to judge you. hmmm I think if anybody is a real christian, they will feel compassion for someone in desperation & sickness. I dont think this kind of mockery makes the Lord happy.

Er....?
Hey people, you know reading most everyones post, excepting a few, regarding Tammy Faye, that you all are just making fun of her. I thought the bible says "Let He who is without sin! cast the first stone", and if you love not your brother or (sister), the love of God is not in you.

I can't speak for other members, but I couldn't care less what the bible does or doesn't say. That said, I haven't made fun of her in any of my posts. As a matter of fact I haven't written anything about her. Let me change that.

I don't know much about Tammy Faye, other than that she got some fame, if not notoriety, by being on her husband's TV gospel show. That hubbie, as we all know, was a crook and went to prison. She divorced him while he was in gaol and married another crook in the same line of business, who also went to prison.

The nice way of explaining these facts is that she just had poor taste in choosing her spouses. There is, however, a more sinister explanation. When we consider that she hadn't any qualms spending her husbands' illegal income, she may well have been the brain behind the rackets.

I see evangelisation as a way to fleece the flock. While not illegal, the morality of it is at best dubious. Her husbands went a step further and defrauded the flock. Considering all this, a few jokes about Tammy Faye are the least of her worries.

regards,

Hein

Er....?

Hey people, you know reading most everyones post, excepting a few, regarding Tammy Faye, that you all are just making fun of her. I thought the bible says "Let He who is without sin! cast the first stone", and if you love not your brother or (sister), the love of God is not in you...

After delivering this much quoted utterance, Jesus turned to help the terrified woman when paff!!! Smack in the middle of the back of his head a stone finds it's mark.

Without having to turn around to check Jesus lost his cool and shouted, "You know you really piss me off sometimes Mum!!!"...

Someone had to be the first ;)

Artical from last March stating Tammy Faye only had one year to live - http://telepixtvcgi.warnerbros.com/v2/news.../14/3/text.html

It couldn't be eleven months could it?

Ooh the article was written last March....not long to go then!

It couldn't be eleven months could it?

Ooh the article was written last March....not long to go then!

So basically ladies and gentleman everything is going as planned. She has not lived a day passed expectancy.

I was watching 'Who wants to be a millionair" with Regis Philbin. This guy got a question about Tammy Faye Baker. I'm thinking it could be a call that Deathlist is shortly in for a Scream.