weatherman90

Tammy Faye Messner

Guest Guest_Weatherman90_*

Is Tammy Saying Goodbye?

Here is an excerpt from her latest letter: (Dated Feb 17)

"

Dear Friends,

A couple of days ago I walked into my doctor’s office with the assistance of my husband and my son James.....A few weeks ago I found myself desperately ill. In all my years of life I have never been this sick. The doctors are trying every test they can think of. My last test turned out great, but I still feel soooo sick. For some reason I cannot stop clearing my throat and the mucus is about to strangle me it gets so thick. I had to have two bags of “that stuff” that puts nutrients back into your body. I had become so weak I could hardly walk. I have not been able to eat or swallow. "

She later goes on to say that she has been crying for hours and etc...

Go to TammyFaye.com for the complete letter

:blink: (This is by me, W90; too lazy to log in...)

Is Tammy Saying Goodbye?

Here is an excerpt from her latest letter: (Dated Feb 17)

"

Dear Friends,

A couple of days ago I walked into my doctor’s office with the assistance of my husband and my son James.....A few weeks ago I found myself desperately ill. In all my years of life I have never been this sick. The doctors are trying every test they can think of. My last test turned out great, but I still feel soooo sick. For some reason I cannot stop clearing my throat and the mucus is about to strangle me it gets so thick. I had to have two bags of “that stuff” that puts nutrients back into your body. I had become so weak I could hardly walk. I have not been able to eat or swallow. "

She later goes on to say that she has been crying for hours and etc...

Go to TammyFaye.com for the complete letter

:blink: (This is by me, W90; too lazy to log in...)

What an interesting letter... I'm not quite sure what to make of it... perhaps I dismissed her deadpool candidacy a little too soon...

Guest Himler
If you're feeling strong of stomach today, this will fix it!

http://www.tammyfaye.com/note20040616.htm

You sick bastards should be praying for poor Tammy. I hope you all suffer painfull miserable deaths.

You sick bastards should be praying for poor Tammy. I hope you all suffer painfull miserable deaths.

God bless you for your thoughts.

However I die,will never be as PAINFUL as your sad exsistence.

My papa did marry my mama - eventually.

I havent vomited in months.

The only thing that cheers me is YOU!!!!!

Keep in touch.

• Like 1

If it makes you feel any better, I'm suffering through a painful miserable life...

... new episode of House isn't on until 9:00! :lol:

Another Quote:

"....and then a couple of weeks later Larry King wants me on his show again. When we got Larry’s invitation, I started to cry, not knowing if it was going to be “Hi” again or a chance to say goodbye to so many good friends."

It looks like the end is near for Tammy; now would be the time to sell your Revlon stocks.

On that subject, Could anyone find out when she is going to appear on Larry King? I can't seem to find any future guests feature on Larry King's website.

Presume she bit the bullet since the last post, 2004?

Boy, were they a strange pair in that Christian Fairyland just south of Charlotte, NC. Stopped by shortly after the Bakers were run off by the sherriff.

And Jimmy is out of jail, and with his new wife, telivizing from Lake Ozarks/Branson, Mo. Still "Praising The Lord."

Apparently she appeared on Larry King on Monday..It's a shame I didn't get to see it, but here is a story on her.

Tammy Faye - A Year to live

Next year - maybe a suicide pact with Larry?

Nobody is that lucky!

Apparently she appeared on Larry King on Monday..It's a shame I didn't get to see it, but here is a story on her.

Tammy Faye - A Year to live

Next year - maybe a suicide pact with Larry?

Nobody is that lucky!

I'd say if she makes it to 2007, she should have the honour of taking the spot that Harold Pinter will soon be leaving vacant... :banghead:

I'd say if she makes it to 2007, she should have the honour of taking the spot that Harold Pinter will soon be leaving vacant.

Will makeup be included or is that a seperate death of it's own (have a feeling an entire cosmetic company might fold up and die at the time of Tammy's death. Sad too since I used to enjoy watching her in the wee hours of the morning when she and her then husband Jim Bakker were gouging innocents for money. Never moved me as much as Jerry Falwell though. Feel bad that her kids have to suffer through yet another loss and so soon after their daddy cashed in his chips too,

Latest update as of April 17th - go onto the homepage and click on the update - sees her admitting she needs a miracle. Alternatively, there's a few DDPs out here who just want a result where she's concerned. Given her relative youth she'll earn me extra points!

Latest update as of April 17th - go onto the homepage and click on the update - sees her admitting she needs a miracle. Alternatively, there's a few DDPs out here who just want a result where she's concerned. Given her relative youth she'll earn me extra points!

I've pencilled her in for next year on my DDP.

Do you think she will last that long?

Well, I haven't been round her place personally like, but I'm hopeful of a result. An ideal solution for the two of us would be her hitting the floor between Jan 1st and March 31st giving you a 2007 result and me a score to storm up the listings towards the end of Weatherman 90s DDP on Wikipedia.

I've pencilled her in for next year on my DDP.

Do you think she will last that long?

Hopefully she will last until next year. She would definitely be a good DL possibility and may be an early success for 2007!

Its quite remarkable she has got this far. 9 months since I picked her prognosis as an ideal outline for my Rotten.com team. This type of illness "is gone in 6 months". I could do with her exit before the end of August to add to my 5 out 10 current score.

Its quite remarkable she has got this far. 9 months since I picked her prognosis as an ideal outline for my Rotten.com team. This type of illness "is gone in 6 months". I could do with her exit before the end of August to add to my 5 out 10 current score.

You don't think she might be talking up her illness in order to garner sympathy and media attention.

Surely she wouldn't do that. :)

Tempus Fugit Posted Today, 10:05 PM

QUOTE(Rotten Ali @ Jun 4 2006, 10:04 PM)

You don't think she might be talking up her illness in order to garner sympathy and media attention.

Surely she wouldn't do that.

Hi TF

Could always be chance. But its not usually a subject that one takes lightly. Our next door neighbour was diagnosed with liver cancer and died in 5 weeks. Lung cancer is not that much off that severity.

I thought about including her in my DDP top 20 for 2007, but decided not to do so as I don't think she is famous enough in the UK to warrant an obituary. Besides, I'm growing sceptical of "illnesses", a la Davidson, Spencer, Tomlinson, Biggs et al.

MPFC, you keep adding an extra D, when you are describing all DP's. It's most confusing. I, for one, am losing track.

DDP = Derby Dead Pool

WDP = Weatherman's Dead Pool

HDP= Hartlepool Dead Pool

etc.

Aye, sorry Octi I'm a bit sloppy nipping between discussions of dead pools in general and the specific one I joined this year.

Besides, I'm growing sceptical of "illnesses", a la Davidson, Spencer, Tomlinson, Biggs et al.

Six months is still enough time for some of them to cark it. My guess is that Davidson and Spencer will be dead by the end of this year. Davidson's prognoses is very grim and I just cannot imagine him surviving this year with his illness (brain cancer). Spencer, I am guessing, will also be gone, since he has given up treatement for his stomach cancer and has resigned himself to his fate.

Biggs, like Suharto and Haughey have proven themselves to be DL teases, so I would not be at all surprised if all three are still alive on Jan 1st next year.

Tomlinson, probably overly exaggerated her sickness and her condition. I think she still has a couple of years left in her.

DDP = Derby Dead Pool

WDP = Weatherman's Dead Pool

HDP= Hartlepool Dead Pool

etc.

I use RDP for Rotten Deadpool just for the record.

To tie relevancy two-fold, I'm taking her diagnosis seriously enough that I put her on my new RDP, which will take me to the end of next may. Seriously thinking of switching out Suharto before month's end though.