Oh, right, Billy Connolly's team as well, aren't they? He regularly made a joke that casual football fans thought they were called Partick Thistlenil.

Yeah. My wife reminds me of that one on almost a weekly basis! :lol:

There's always some time worse off than your own though. Unless you support Barnstoneworth United, naturally.

Oh aye, and whilst I'm on this thread, Carlisle United surged into the 93rd minute with a 1-0 lead last night and still wound up on the wrong end of a 1-2 home defeat.

Have any other readers seen their team capitulate so badly in less than two minutes?

My lot once went 2-0 down, fought back to equalise in injury time, then immediately lost to an own goal. There was another - horrible - day against Gretna when they managed to concede three goals in about as many minutes.

S'cuse my ignorance, who are your "lot" again?

I feel your pain either way. Shrewsbury went over 92 and a half minutes without scoring and then bagged two in 67 seconds. We'd have climbed to 16th (a height we haven't reached all season), if we'd have hung on for the win.

Partick Thistle. A small fish in a small pond (hey, I'd even be wary of Fort William in the Cup!).

Oh, right, Billy Connolly's team as well, aren't they? He regularly made a joke that casual football fans thought they were called Partick Thistlenil.

Billy Connolly is Sellick, surely?

Oh aye, and whilst I'm on this thread, Carlisle United surged into the 93rd minute with a 1-0 lead last night and still wound up on the wrong end of a 1-2 home defeat.

Have any other readers seen their team capitulate so badly in less than two minutes?

My lot once went 2-0 down, fought back to equalise in injury time, then immediately lost to an own goal. There was another - horrible - day against Gretna when they managed to concede three goals in about as many minutes.

S'cuse my ignorance, who are your "lot" again?

I feel your pain either way. Shrewsbury went over 92 and a half minutes without scoring and then bagged two in 67 seconds. We'd have climbed to 16th (a height we haven't reached all season), if we'd have hung on for the win.

Partick Thistle. A small fish in a small pond (hey, I'd even be wary of Fort William in the Cup!).

Billy Connolly is Sellick, surely?

He is, far as I know. Either that or he just knows the value of a seat for life at Parkhead when you can get it! (Monetary wise of course - I'm not suggesting supporting the club.) He did make the joke though.

Quite well done..

Italian team Parma dissolved. All the rest of their games will carry a 3-0 defeat and they'll be automatically relegated at the end of the season.

All the rest of their games will carry a 3-0 defeat and they'll be automatically relegated at the end of the season.

Sounds like Aston Villa to me but they will still turn up

• Like 1

All the rest of their games will carry a 3-0 defeat and they'll be automatically relegated at the end of the season.

Sounds like Aston Villa to me but they will still turn up

God, these lousy fucking quote box issues (that have repeatedly popped up since they "upgraded" the forum software) are making some of our middle-agers look even more confused than normal aren't they?

God, these lousy fucking quote box issues (that have repeatedly popped up since they "upgraded" the forum software) are making some of our middle-agers look even more confused than normal aren't they?

The new editor is useless. It tries to think for the user and does it all wrong without giving a clue what it's doing. I'm typing this in the raw test editor. (the little light switch top left).

The new editor is useless. It tries to think for the user and does it all wrong without giving a clue what it's doing. I'm typing this in the raw test editor. (the little light switch top left).

Yeah, it's a problem, seriously, I'm typing these words online as I pay my gas bill!

The law according to the FA:

You plead guilty and apologise - 7 match ban

You plead not guilty, are found guilty and actually did it first - 6 match ban

:smoking-smiley:

DDT's Exeter City gave MPFC's Carlisle United a lesson in total football yesterday. :)

Exeter's management were so pleased with the dedication of the fans travelled the length of the country to behold the spectacle, that they each received a letter of thanks.

Whilst it was enjoyable enough watching PSG progress last night against the odd/referee , it was made even sweeter with that bawbag Terry marking his own man at the winning goal :)

92facf2fd2e27362eab6e10c06a02df1_zps3579

• Like 2

This made me smile :)

Stevie G yesterday...

JILZl75.png

• Like 1

It was if he couldn't be bothered playing that second half...

Yeah, but it wasn't like he ran himself ragged in the first half, was it?

Yeah, but it wasn't like he ran himself ragged in the first half, was it?

Exactly! No wonder a pool in LA is waiting for him.

Came on to post :

a0RZDu3h.jpg

But I also see that the commie goalie has been hit in the neck by a flare at the start of their game tonight. Ouch.

Soz, don't know how to embed vines on here...

https://vine.co/v/O32uqLYMg6X

The said flare throwing thang...

Don't want to get over confident but...

Carlisle are 2-0 up after 84 mins

All the teams in the bottom three are losing by at least two goals and the team above us this morning are losing 2-1. I will now take my place in front of Final Score safe in the knowledge that our league status is assured for another year.

Safe with two games to go, it's what Carlisle fans dreams are made of!

• Like 1

Don't want to get over confident but...

Carlisle are 2-0 up after 84 mins

All the teams in the bottom three are losing by at least two goals and the team above us this morning are losing 2-1. I will now take my place in front of Final Score safe in the knowledge that our league status is assured for another year.

Safe with two games to go, it's what Carlisle fans dreams are made of!

Well that and the prospect of at least ten and maybe up to 13 away games near MPFC Towers next season, damn good time for the new investment and apparent injection of ambition at Carlisle United.

After the doing by caley yesterday, the conspiracies abound :lol:

The penalty incident that wasn't given.

KdnkoB.gif

Referee...."I didn't see it"...

wcbwy9.jpg

Aye right, but what's this handshake all about? Very remenicent about Tiny Wharton and the bastard.

CDDoLgvW4AI1b4D.jpg

Fair dos to caley , and I hope they scutch Falkirk in the Final..

After the doing by caley yesterday, the conspiracies abound :lol:

The penalty incident that wasn't given.

KdnkoB.gif

Referee...."I didn't see it"...

wcbwy9.jpg

Aye right, but what's this handshake all about? Very remenicent about Tiny Wharton and the bastard.

CDDoLgvW4AI1b4D.jpg

Fair dos to caley , and I hope they scutch Falkirk in the Final..

S'cuse the cynicism but...

The green hooped juggernaut has one day when the wheels come a little loose and their abundance of skill is bested by a bunch of grafters. Usually they'd swamp opposing teams to the point that it'd take a blantantly bent ref to rob them of a win. So, how could you pre-meditate doing that, most refs will expect to roll up and officiate as Celtic win, win and win-a-fucking-gain, right?

If that was the case, the number of Trebles would be a lot higher...... Caley 3rd in league, drew with us last week, not exactly a "shock".

The handshake gave me a large "LOL" though, reminiscent of

:

tiny+wharton.JPG

And as an aside mpfc, next weeks Glasgow Cup Final at Hampden...

U-17's to play, closed doors...

What was a 'title' is denegrated because of the shitehawk officials.

If that was the case, the number of Trebles would be a lot higher...... Caley 3rd in league, drew with us last week, not exactly a "shock".

The handshake gave me a large "LOL" though, reminiscent of

:

tiny+wharton.JPG

Did that fat ref last the full 90 mins?

Probably helped if he knew the result before he kicked off, eh?

• Like 1