FA Cup third round draws a little bit shit.

• Like 1

The Curse of the Cup strikes again....

Alan Pardew sacked

Moral of the story: If you want to keep your job, DON'T take your team to the FA Cup final! banghead.gif

Alan Pardew sacked

Moral of the story: If you want to keep your job, DON'T take your team to the FA Cup final! banghead.gif

Déjà vu

• Like 6

I wish I put money on him in the Sack race now :banghead:

Alan Pardew sacked

Alan Pardew sacked

Déjà vu

More D-V arriving; Big Sam apparently in the frame to take over a relegation threatened Premiershit outfit

You might want to BUNG something on it at the bookies before it's a done deal

Alan Pardew sacked

Alan Pardew sacked

Déjà vu

More D-V arriving; Big Sam apparently in the frame to take over a relegation threatened Premiershit outfit

You might want to BUNG something on it at the bookies before it's a done deal

My money is on Palace to be relegated if Big Sham takes over

League Two (entire match played)

C09kwMbW8AEU0KT.jpg

The Championship (abandoned at half time)

C09CgBHW8AE43nC.jpg

C09kwMbW8AEU0KT.jpg

This guy looks like he's just died on the pitch.

48 team world cup from 2016.

You might want to re-read about biscottis at some point in the next nine and a half years, they're coming back..

48 team world cup from 2016.

Awesome.

Scotland still wont qualify, of course...

• Like 2

Awesome's not the word I'd use for groups of 3 where 2 progress. A waste of everybody's fucking time is more appropriate. Why not

The more teams bit is the important bit right now, they can work on the format later.

FIFA = Maffiosi Scumbags. More teams equals more dodgy TV rights deals, more black market tickets, more back handers and nice wedges stashed in the Caymans for the boys. They should all be in jail! I hate fans being ripped off. Snot fair!

• Like 1

The more teams bit is the important bit right now, they can work on the format later.

The thing is they've been working on a format to do this for years. And this pile of utter shite is what they've come up with.

64 round knockout using FIFA rankings/qualifying tables to seed! No, makes too much sense.

8 groups of 6 to reduce the amount of biscotties, with top 2 or top 4s progressing to knockouts? No makes too much sense.

16 groups of 3 with the top 2 progressing to a L32, and loads of biscotti potential and fixing potential! - Fuck it we'll go with that.

It makes no sense! It's a load of shit.

15895081_1612189965463275_35399462331813

• Like 2

Graham Taylor's recent passing means that both managers of the 1984 FA Cup final have died (the other being Howard Kendall). So who remains in the dugout from the other finals of that decade?

1980: West Ham United v Arsenal
John Lyall (d. 2006) & Terry Neil (b. 1942)

1981: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City

Keith Burkinshaw (b. 1935) & John Bond (d. 2012)

1982: Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers

Terry Venables (b. 1943)

1983: Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion

Ron Atkinson (b. 1939) & Jimmy Melia (b. 1937)

1984: Everton v Watford

Howard Kendall (d. 2015) & Graham Taylor (d. 2017)

1985: Manchester United v Everton

1986: Liverpool v Everton

Kenny Dalglish (b. 1951)

1987: Coventry City v Tottenham Hotspur

John Sillett (b. 1936) / George Curtis (b. 1939) & David Pleat (b. 1945)

1988: Wimbledon v Liverpool

Bobby Gould (b. 1946)

1989: Liverpool v Everton

Colin Harvey (b. 1944)

• Like 1

I went to watch Spurs today.

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

• Like 1

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

I saw it on the box, excellent performance. Bet you were buzzing after that.

I got to listen (3pm blackout fuck you) to Newcastle get 3 injuries (Anita, Gayle and Hayden) and in a match to some of our most important players, all resulting in substitutions and only beat Brentford by virtue of a shit referee who didn't award them two clear penalty shouts (according to the absolutely atrocious local radio commentators). And now Newcastle have a mid-week cup replay to contend with, when they've barely got enough players in good shape for our league matches. Hopefully some of the U21s and U18s get a big day out a St. James Park (do a Liverpool but intend to lose).

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

I got to listen (3pm blackout fuck you) to Newcastle get 3 injuries (Anita, Gayle and Hayden) and in a match to some of our most important players, all resulting in substitutions and only beat Brentford by virtue of a shit referee who didn't award them two clear penalty shouts (according to the absolutely atrocious local radio commentators). And now Newcastle have a mid-week cup replay to contend with, when they've barely got enough players in good shape for our league matches. Hopefully some of the U21s and U18s get a big day out a St. James Park (do a Liverpool but intend to lose).

Newcastle will go up, I reckon Leeds will follow them.

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

Oh let's hope not.

• Like 1

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

Oh let's hope not.

I reckon it'll be Brighton, Newcastle and Reading that go up this year. With Leeds losing in the play-offs.

• Like 1

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

Oh let's hope not.

I reckon it'll be Brighton, Newcastle and Reading that go up this year. With Leeds losing in the play-offs.

That would be good.

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

Oh let's hope not.

That would be good.

Dirty Leeds

Deli Ali to China for a gazillion quid :D , sorry lfn, but the English media don't get that him and Kane mean fuck all in World terms.

Neither would get a start at Parkhead yet the Fear of China now being a richer League is glorious :)

The English top flight was perhaps the best league in Europe @ 81/2 last, then became the richest and @4th best.

Now its not even the richest and the media are shitting it and trying to bum up their players.

What a time to be alive :)

Deli Ali to China for a gazillion quid :D , sorry lfn, but the English media don't get that him and Kane mean fuck all in World terms.

Neither would get a start at Parkhead yet the Fear of China now being a richer League is glorious :)

The English top flight was perhaps the best league in Europe @ 81/2 last, then became the richest and @4th best.

Now its not even the richest and the media are shitting it and trying to bum up their players.

What a time to be alive :)

That's bollocks and you know it.