And those extra bright headlights that looked like they are on full beam even when they are dipped.

And SUVs which have those extra bright headlights which are also mounted so high up that they blind you even more.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. SUVs are ugly, space consuming, unnecessary and just plain idiotic.

Whereas this is pure sex!

964%20C4%20slate%20grey%20front%20three%20quarter.jpg

I think I need a lie down now.....................

• Like 1

And those extra bright headlights that looked like they are on full beam even when they are dipped.

And SUVs which have those extra bright headlights which are also mounted so high up that they blind you even more.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. SUVs are ugly, space consuming, unnecessary and just plain idiotic.

Whereas this is pure sex!

964%20C4%20slate%20grey%20front%20three%20quarter.jpg

I think I need a lie down now.....................

Oh, yeah.....

I keep telling you guys - this is it:

2005gto.jpg

8 cylinders and 6.0L of the Corvette LS2 engine. 0 - 60 in less than 6 seconds with 6-speed manual transmission (people who drive real sports cars with automatic transmissions are wimps). 400HP and 400-ft.lb. of torque @ 4400 rpm.

I can slam people back into the seat back with this car, something which comes in handy when I'm mad at my husband.

Don't, however, believe that it seats 4.

Of course it seats 4.

It's the rebadged and exported version of the Holden Monaro (re-rebadged in Europe as the Vauxhaul/Opel Monaro)

An absolute cracker of a car and as Australian as they came. Unfortunately they stopped making them and have moved the model range up. THe closest thing they have to it now is the Commodore SSVrange

Drool over them Here

Yes I would stick all of those willies on wheels in room 101 and swap them for a bicycle with trees.

Of course it seats 4.

It's the rebadged and exported version of the Holden Monaro (re-rebadged in Europe as the Vauxhaul/Opel Monaro)

An absolute cracker of a car and as Australian as they came. Unfortunately they stopped making them and have moved the model range up. THe closest thing they have to it now is the Commodore SSVrange

Drool over them Here

Yup, it's a Holden, but since Holden is part of General Motors it's pretty much a Pontiac. I'm happy with it, especially when I blow everyone else off the road.

I am trying to figure out the logic behind one thing though. GM manufactures the parts here, ships them to Australia then doesn't keep enough in the States to service the GTOs here. Pisses me off when I have to wait for a part to come in from Australia.

But it's still a great car - even if it does look like a Grand Am from the front.

Yes I would stick all of those willies on wheels in room 101 and swap them for a bicycle with trees.

I'm with you, Godot. I'm one of those damned annoying cyclists speeding past the stationary traffic in rush hour. Well, not really speeding because I'm too much of a coward, but going quite quickly anyway.

I'm with you, Godot. I'm one of those damned annoying cyclists speeding past the stationary traffic in rush hour. Well, not really speeding because I'm too much of a coward, but going quite quickly anyway.

But you're not paying any tax. Surely it is the duty of everyone to drive a 4 wheel drive SUV at around 15 miles to the gallon so as to pay Gordon Brown his dues so that he can piss it all away!

But you're not paying any tax. Surely it is the duty of everyone to drive a 4 wheel drive SUV at around 15 miles to the gallon so as to pay Gordon Brown his dues so that he can piss it all away!

Doesn't have to be an SUV to get 15mpg. :)

*as I stop at every gas station filling the car with premium unleaded.*

Doesn't have to be an SUV to get 15mpg. :rolleyes:

A sportscar is good at going fast. A van will transport things. A Ford Galaxy will transport la largeish family and its luggage. A jeep or a land rover will take you cross country.

There is nothing an SUV can do that another vehicle cannot do more efficiently, more cheaply and more aesthetically.

They are a complete F*****g waste of space. Tax the bastards out of existence and stick the lot of them in the car press, says I!

Doesn't have to be an SUV to get 15mpg. :rolleyes:

A sportscar is good at going fast. A van will transport things. A Ford Galaxy will transport la largeish family and its luggage. A jeep or a land rover will take you cross country.

There is nothing an SUV can do that another vehicle cannot do more efficiently, more cheaply and more aesthetically.

They are a complete F*****g waste of space. Tax the bastards out of existence and stick the lot of them in the car press, says I!

I've just got a replacement car for a grand total of £200. No point spending more, I know I'm going to crash again soon. Rather endearingly, it came with a beer mat stuck where the tax disc should be.

AAAAARRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGH ESTATE AGENTS!

May they all drown in a pit of scum from the u-bend of Tom Cruise's toilet.

If I was allowed to type W**nkers really loudly I would.

That's my pet hate for today.

People. Specifically two types of people today.

First of all, pathetic motherfuckers who can't get over mistakes/ways that you acted ages ago in the past and accept that you've put a hell of a lot of effort into improving who you were. Such people are petty, ignorant and shallow minded. Seriously, if a man strives hard to improve who is or improve the way he acts or reacts to things, you should appreciate that instead of dwelling on the mistakes that he may have made in the past. Seriously, not getting over it just makes you sad and pathetic, not to mention judgmental and useless.

Second of all, backstabbing motherfuckers who break the rules and go behind people's backs and sh*t upon the organization that you're part of just to advance their own agendas.

I can't even type anymore. I've been pissed off at three different things today and I've only been awake for half an hour.

Children In Need.

For those not in the UK, be thankful that you avoid this stomach churning charity fest.

The new 'Third Way' of the deathlist forum.

How dare you!

The new 'Third Way' of the deathlist forum.

How dare you!

Oh, come on! Think of the bickering we get about in which forum a topic belongs. That may keep us busy for a while.

The real reason was to get rid of the endless list of pinned topics in the main forum.

regards,

Hein

You know TLC and me were only joking about post whore segregation.

At least now you have a forum for serious posters and another for the rest of us 'second class posters'.

I could have sworn that PW. Botha had just died.

I actually like the new split because it shows that:

64% of my forum posts are in the "relevant to Deathlist" thread.

Given that about 20% of my posts were in the "2006 names" thread before the split.

That means the vast majority of posts were on topic, even if one were to consider that every single post in this thread is off topic (which I conjecture that they are not, this message in particular being a poor example of that :P )

I'm a happy boy now. :ghost:

Why not put a shiny red apple on teachers desk... :ghost:

Why not put a shiny red apple on teachers desk... :ghost:

I'm not exactly a star pupil here, I need all the bonus points I can get. :P

I don't mind the idea of splitting the forum, most forums are split to have 'on' and 'off' topic discussions, I'm not too keen on the 'Self-referring Indulgent Claptrap' title though or the fact that my profile now tells me I am most active in the 'Claptrap' forum, I know this will put me off posting, Oh well, perhaps that's the point.

I don't mind the idea of splitting the forum, most forums are split to have 'on' and 'off' topic discussions, I'm not too keen on the 'Self-referring Indulgent Claptrap' title though or the fact that my profile now tells me I am most active in the 'Claptrap' forum, I know this will put me off posting, Oh well, perhaps that's the point.

The name is AtJ's idea. I can always change it if a better suggestion is made.

regards,

Hein

The name is AtJ's idea. I can always change it if a better suggestion is made.

regards,

Hein

How about Deathlist extra-curricular ?

short and to the point.

Deathlist Limbo?

Sounds rather religious, if it's a forum in limbo shouldn't it be in the middle of the other two?

limbo also sounds rather dismissive, as if it is inferior to the other fora.

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Deathlist Limbo?

Sounds rather religious, if it's a forum in limbo shouldn't it be in the middle of the other two?

limbo also sounds rather dismissive, as if it is inferior to the other fora.

I like "DL Limbo". Limbo is defined by the Cambridge Dictionary as:

limbo (UNCERTAINTY)

noun

an uncertain situation that you cannot control and in which there is no advancement or improvement:

(ex) Until one of the DL candidates dies we're in limbo.

and therefore represents exactly what the new forum is.

And besides, the term has been incorporated into mainstream vocabulary in such a way that it has lost it's religious overtones.