3) A state of neglect or oblivion

That'll do me just fine. I can neglect and / or be oblivious to the whole sub-forum.

3) A state of neglect or oblivion

That'll do me just fine. I can neglect and / or be oblivious to the whole sub-forum.

Er...no you can't.

Why not just call it 'the sh*t hole' or the 'ghetto'.

'Stalag 8b' has a nice ring to it - then you can just allow the elite to post in the other forums...

'Stalag 8b' has a nice ring to it - then you can just allow the elite to post in the other forums...

Stop yer whining, you've got your own playground now. Take care on the see-saw, we haven't had time to put down the wood-chips yet. We don't want you grazing a knee.

Bono

As if his ego isn't big enough already!

Stop yer whining, you've got your own playground now. Take care on the see-saw, we haven't had time to put down the wood-chips yet. We don't want you grazing a knee.

Go F**k yourself, prick.

Play nicely with the others, you're not too old to go over my knee.

Steady on, you'll have us old birds coming over all unnecessary.

Go F**k yourself, prick.

But probably too big, retard.

Websites like amazon.co.uk that seem to purposely hide the 'log out' button, like that'll make me think, "I can't log out, I better buy some more stuff then". Tossers.

Or like on the Capital One site, where the log out button leads to a page of advertisements that keeps reappearing each time you hit the log out button, until you realise there's a new log out button at the bottom of the page that actually does log you off. W*nkers.

People who demand detailed xmas present lists off of everyone but then say 'don't know, not bothered' when asked what they want. I include myself in this I must admit, although that's because my family refuse to buy anything on the list, whereas I mistakenly use it to choose people's presents from....

Poetry/songs in fantasy novels. Does anyone read them? Or is it my punishment for reading such books in the first place?

My flatmate for constantly taunting me about Charlton this season, after I pointedly didn't rib him at all last season when it looked like Portsmouth were going down. :D

Go F**k yourself, prick.

NAUGHTY STEP! NOW!

Or I'll take away your trumpet.

Guest Guest

Go F**k yourself, prick.

NAUGHTY STEP! NOW!

Or I'll take away your trumpet.

How about you kiss my ass?

F*****g C**t.

F*****g C**t.

Windsor: that's enough foul language for today.

AtJ: may I suggest you ignore Windsor's latest outburst?

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

F*****g C**t.

regards,

Hein

Certainly. Until tomorrow...

F*****g C**t.

regards,

Hein

Certainly. Until tomorrow...

I'll bet ATJ is using his moderator powers immoderately to edit Windsor's posts for the dual purposes of gaining sympathy and making Windsor look bad.

Oh the humanity :D

No no! It's the type of informed debate that I love; the cut and thrust of Wildean repartee, the to and fro of the English Language richocheting from East to West to North to South and all points in-between. The gasps of the crowd as, touche! another finely-honed textual epee finds it's mark. Oh, and sign in next time, Windy, would you?

I'll bet ATJ is using his moderator powers immoderately to edit Windsor's posts for the dual purposes of gaining sympathy and making Windosr look bad.

Oh the humanity :D

Sadly, there's no need. However, I'll edit your post slightly for clarity :P

Guest Guest
No no! It's the type of informed debate that I love; the cut and thrust of Wildean repartee, the to and fro of the English Language richocheting from East to West to North to South and all points in-between. The gasps of the crowd as, touche! another finely-honed textual epee finds it's mark. Oh, and sign in next time, Windy, would you?

I'll sign in when I please.

Drawing pins... especially badly made drawing pins.

I was pushing one into the wall* and the flathead came away from the actual pin, which meant that I was effectively pushing the pin into my thumb rather than the wall. Ouch and many ouches plus some nasty swearwords!

(* I was hanging a birthday banner. I don't push drawing pins into the wall as a regular activity.)

The door closing policy on modern trains that insists automatic doors are closed and locked thirty seconds before the train leaves the platform. Bring back the old slam doors where you could jump on a moving train as the guard shouted "stand away!"

I'll bet ATJ is using his moderator powers immoderately to edit Windsor's posts for the dual purposes of gaining sympathy and making Windosr look bad.

Oh the humanity :(

Sadly, there's no need. However, I'll edit your post slightly for clarity :flame:

Apologies for correcting your edit, I thought it was my usual half-hearted, slap-dash and half-pie approach to typing (well everything really).

The door closing policy on modern trains that insists automatic doors are closed and locked thirty seconds before the train leaves the platform. Bring back the old slam doors where you could jump on a moving train as the guard shouted "stand away!"

Could this be filed under a 'Safety Police in General' heading? Not only have they taken the fun out of everything, they treat everyone like they're five years old.

Couldn't agree with you more Godot. A colleague and I trooped out to Redhill (which I believe derives from the ancient Saxon word for "shithole") yesterday and there were signs all over the station proudly announcing this brilliantly thought up policy from the masterminds who run Britain's trains. I can just imagine one's journey being totally f**ked by, e.g. the London Underground, getting to a station with the clock showing 1 min before your train departs, breathlessly making it to the platform, only to find the train sitting there with the doors locked, the smug faces of the lucky c**ts who got there seconds earlier peering out from the carriage at you. The only consolation would be knowing the train would probably be delayed three hours anyway due to a light mist falling on the Loch of Menteith.

Skirting boards, dislocated toe and gritted-teeth home-style toe relocation. B)

One of my many pet hates is politicians who talk all kinds of crap to win an election, and then fail to carry out even one of the projects they promised.

One of my many pet hates is politicians who talk all kinds of crap to win an election, and then fail to carry out even one of the projects they promised.

All of them, you mean. I agree.

regards,

Hein