Working with a bunch of two faced, dried up, miserable, moaning, sex-starved, hummus-eating, TOWIE-watching boring fucking sandal wearers. Each and every one of them can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

• Like 1

Working with a bunch of two faced, dried up, miserable, moaning, sex-starved, hummus-eating, TOWIE-watching boring fucking sandal wearers. Each and every one of them can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

As you are now "Management" cant you just create a reason to sack the fuckers?

Unfortunately not, because I work for a local authority we can't just sack people because they then take us to employment tribunal and get a massive pay off - we have to be seen to be 'supporting' them - when in fact most of them are lazy, moany, hormonal wastes of fucking space that do next to no fucking work - they can all suck my fucking balls. And seeing as I'm now PISSED, and will wake up tomorrow with a hangover, they are all going to FUCKING SUFFER MY WRATH in the morning. I hate people.

Unfortunately not, because I work for a local authority we can't just sack people because they then take us to employment tribunal and get a massive pay off - we have to be seen to be 'supporting' them - when in fact most of them are lazy, moany, hormonal wastes of fucking space that do next to no fucking work - they can all suck my fucking balls. And seeing as I'm now PISSED, and will wake up tomorrow with a hangover, they are all going to FUCKING SUFFER MY WRATH in the morning. I hate people.

Hmmmm. Angle yerself for the sack, take the employer to a tribunal and get a massive pay off.

Thats something id like to do, I DETEST my fucking job, I work with CNUTS!!!!

Unfortunately, i work in the private sector so Im totally fucked.

You might work with cunts, but I bet they're not fucking BITCHES as well. I fucking HATE women. Moaning fucking hormone-buckets.

• Like 1

You might work with cunts, but I bet they're not fucking BITCHES as well. I fucking HATE women. Moaning fucking hormone-buckets.

:lol:

I get sacked just about every year. No payouts. No profit. No satisfaction. No promotion. No future.

Go contracting...

Beats putting up with people you don't like for too long.

And whilst it lasts, the money is just a bit better.

I get sacked just about every year. No payouts. No profit. No satisfaction. No promotion. No future.

Go contracting...

But Ali, you can do that because you have a skill and are a clever bastard, the only skill I have is being better at being a cunt than every other fucker in my office! You, Sir, are a legend!

Go contracting...

But Ali, you can do that because you have a skill and are a clever bastard, the only skill I have is being better at being a cunt than every other fucker in my office! You, Sir, are a legend!

My thoughts exactly....not the cunt bit Lardy, RAs considerable skills.

He is a top fella too.

Shucks guys. Thanks. However I felt like the one left behind today. Champaign and canapés in the office today at 11am.

"You've all doing very well"

My own fault. As a rule I don't drink before noon so I passed on that and got a bit more work done.

• Like 1

Shucks guys. Thanks. However I felt like the one left behind today. Champaign and canapés in the office today at 11am.

My own fault. As a rule I don't drink before noon so I passed on that and got a bit more work done.

And that, dear fellow, is why I love you :D

We never had you down as a buck toothed chinless Champers drinker RA, you is a REAL man!!!!! :)

Gratuitous lawsuits, along with those doing the suing.

Its been reported that the comedian Alan Davies may be sued by a certain Tory-politician-who-shall-not-be-named for asking on Twitter 'Any clues as to who this Tory paedophile is...?' and then retweeting someone's response naming a Tory politician.

It is also reported that wife of the speaker Sally Bercow is being hounded by lawyers of the Tory-politician-who-shall-not-be-named for asking a question about him on the same website.

It has been confirmed that the BBC has paid him £185,000 of our money as compensation for not naming him on Newsnight. He's also reported to be seeking a 'larger' payout from ITV, for Philip Schofield not naming him either.

This is in addition to thinly-veiled threats to 'come after' individuals who may have mentioned his name on Twitter (or other websites) - 'we know who you are'.

He may not be a paedophile, but he strikes me as an unpleasant individual all the same

#ihavenothingsoyourewastingyourtimesuingme

The Ticket Machine in my local Odeon.

I had booked tickets for The Hobbit online and then my daughter asked me to book tickets for her and her friends to see Madagascar 3. I went along to the cinema on a busy Saturday afternoon and went to the automatic ticket dispenser and put my card in. The machine then decided to spew out all my tickets all over the floor without asking me which one I wanted to collect. I now have to keep The Hobbit tickets safe for a whole month and not forget where I put them.

The Killers. Top rock tunes one minute, pretentious pile of fucking wank the next.

Hmmm, don't know why my text changed size there, could be something to do with the fact that my laptop is also a pile of wank, and fucking Tesco's won't let me buy a new one with my double value vouchers, the money-grabbing bastards.

The internet.

I havent had it all fucking evening and, consequently, I had to sit through a pile of old shite called Holby City, obviously the production of a group of Albanian dog wankers, that had me sitting on the edge of my seat for the duration. Fortunately I managed to keep myself on said edge of seat and not get up and run head first through the fucking patio door.

The internet.

I havent had it all fucking evening and, consequently, I had to sit through a pile of old shite called Holby City, obviously the production of a group of Albanian dog wankers, that had me sitting on the edge of my seat for the duration. Fortunately I managed to keep myself on said edge of seat and not get up and run head first through the fucking patio door.

The internet.

The internet.

I Sky+ Holby City every week.

The internet.

The internet.

The internet.

I Sky+ Holby City every week.

Why? Is it just an excuse to chimp yer faeces at the screen every week?

Shoe shops, or the lack of.

When I were a young lass there was Freeman Hardy Willis, Saxone, Lilley & Skinner, Barratts etc etc and if you wanted to go a bit more exclusive there was the likes of Ravel and Bata and what was that other one. Now we have .... Shoe Zone or Shoe Zone. (And Clarks)

Shoe Zone just sells cheap plastic crap. Apparently if you want leather shoes, you have to order them on the web from "our sister store" Stead & Simpson (rapidly disappearing from our high streets as I speak). So they deliver shoe of your choice to Shoe Zone, from where I may collect them and (I'm not making this up, this is what the woman said) "try them on in the comfort of my own home". Clearly that's bollocks, you would try them on in the shop in case they don't suit - no point in taking them home to find that out. And so what then if they don't fit? You can't go "Oh, they pinch a bit, can I try on a (next size up)?" No, you can't, because they haven't got any - you have to order them in, remember? What sort of moron thought this was a good way to sell shoes?

All I want is a comfy pair of leather slip-on shoes that are flattish but with a little bit of height to lift me above the puddles and without paying silly money. Clarks have a few but not exactly what I want. Lots of fashion shops have shoes, well I say shoes, but it's wall-to-wall ballet pumps or boots and fuck all in between.

Bring back proper shoe shops. And let Shoe Zone be consigned to the hottest circle of hell, where their nasty plastic pumps should flare up nicely.

• Like 2

Shoe shops, or the lack of.

When I were a young lass there was Freeman Hardy Willis, Saxone, Lilley & Skinner, Barratts etc etc and if you wanted to go a bit more exclusive there was the likes of Ravel and Bata and what was that other one. Now we have .... Shoe Zone or Shoe Zone. (And Clarks)

Shoe Zone just sells cheap plastic crap. Apparently if you want leather shoes, you have to order them on the web from "our sister store" Stead & Simpson (rapidly disappearing from our high streets as I speak). So they deliver shoe of your choice to Shoe Zone, from where I may collect them and (I'm not making this up, this is what the woman said) "try them on in the comfort of my own home". Clearly that's bollocks, you would try them on in the shop in case they don't suit - no point in taking them home to find that out. And so what then if they don't fit? You can't go "Oh, they pinch a bit, can I try on a (next size up)?" No, you can't, because they haven't got any - you have to order them in, remember? What sort of moron thought this was a good way to sell shoes?

All I want is a comfy pair of leather slip-on shoes that are flattish but with a little bit of height to lift me above the puddles and without paying silly money. Clarks have a few but not exactly what I want. Lots of fashion shops have shoes, well I say shoes, but it's wall-to-wall ballet pumps or boots and fuck all in between.

Bring back proper shoe shops. And let Shoe Zone be consigned to the hottest circle of hell, where their nasty plastic pumps should flare up nicely.

Bloody hell, they are names from the past!! You should have thrown Chelsea Girl, the Cresta bear and Vauxhall Victors into the pot for the bullseye. :)

I want to shove all of lifes shit in here and urinate on it all from a tall building.

I feel tired, tired of working outdoors in the fucking rain and cold, physically tired of hauling myself up poles, tired of being given targets, tired of getting older and tired of having a fooked back.

So there.

I want to shove all of lifes shit in here and urinate on it all from a tall building.

I feel tired, tired of working outdoors in the fucking rain and cold, physically tired of hauling myself up poles, tired of being given targets, tired of getting older and tired of having a fooked back.

So there.

Oh dear, you really must get out less. Hope it is a warmer winter this time. For your sake and in fact mine too since I now have a 10 minute Peter Falk to work since my bosses have an agreement to car part share too far from my desk. Dingbats...

Assassin's Creed III. Damn cliffs.

So there.

Hear hear.

This week, I am having to apply for the job I've been doing perfectly well for the last couple of months. At the same time, another job has come up, one that I would prefer, so I want to go for that as well. Now, if I do go for both, the bosses are going to think one of two things - either 'she's covering all bases, good for her' or 'she's obviously not committed to either job so we won't give her either' which leaves my cheese right out in the wind.

I hate being a grown up.

So there.

Hear hear.

This week, I am having to apply for the job I've been doing perfectly well for the last couple of months. At the same time, another job has come up, one that I would prefer, so I want to go for that as well. Now, if I do go for both, the bosses are going to think one of two things - either 'she's covering all bases, good for her' or 'she's obviously not committed to either job so we won't give her either' which leaves my cheese right out in the wind.

I hate being a grown up.

For what it's worth, Mrs Rotten says apply for both and at the same time express a preference.