Especially with the now admitted bullshit of water levels rising, which would affect thee mair than me.

Yet it was by far the warmest February in my life, with crushing amounts of snow only 200 miles South. (@350km for the old school)

Especially with the now admitted bullshit of water levels rising, which would affect thee mair than me.

Yet it was by far the warmest February in my life, with crushing amounts of snow only 200 miles South. (@350km for the old school)

You mean the new school?

Nah, metrics is old hat.....daddyo..

Trade you. We had some tornadoes.

Guest David

People who go out to restaurants when they're evidently not well. I took my lovely girlfriend out for a meal last night - normally we just go to Pizza Hut but last night was her birthday - so we decided to push the boat out and have a romantic meal - and a woman came in who evidently had a streaming cold. There is nothing more off - putting than that, All we could hear was this woman sneezing and coughing. I hate that. I took my girlfriend to a restaurant - not a hospital. Mind you, she loves the engraved necklace I bought her. Happy birthday, babe, Your loving David.

People who go out to restaurants when they're evidently not well. I took my lovely girlfriend out for a meal last night - normally we just go to Pizza Hut but last night was her birthday - so we decided to push the boat out and have a romantic meal - and a woman came in who evidently had a streaming cold. There is nothing more off - putting than that, All we could hear was this woman sneezing and coughing. I hate that. I took my girlfriend to a restaurant - not a hospital. Mind you, she loves the engraved necklace I bought her. Happy birthday, babe, Your loving David.

Loving your work, Dave. :D

Fucking hell!!

I had no idea you could engrave semen.

Fucking hell!!

At least the Chinese baby was rescued from the sewer, can anyone offer the same service to LFN's mind?

Fucking hell!!

At least the Chinese baby was rescued from the sewer, can anyone offer the same service to LFN's mind?

It is beyond rescue.

• Like 1

Guest David

Lord Fellatio, I do love your witty retorts - they make me laugh a lot - but I didn't buy her a necklace made out of that. I really did push the boat out and got her a silver locket which cost me £1,840 and another 235 to get our names engraved on it - Jilly and David Forever. I know you'll think I'm soppy - but I love spoiling her - as any boyfriend should like buying his girlfriend presents.,I've fancied her since we were at school - but I never had the guts to ask her out. As I don't know if you're male or female, no doubt you spoil your partner (be they female or male) with presents and expensive holidays.

Guest David

Oh, and before somebody says anything about the engraving on my girlfriend's necklace, It's actually Jilly and David - Forever. I just didn't put the hyphen in.

Lord Fellatio, I do love your witty retorts - they make me laugh a lot - but I didn't buy her a necklace made out of that. I really did push the boat out and got her a silver locket which cost me £1,840 and another 235 to get our names engraved on it - Jilly and David Forever. I know you'll think I'm soppy - but I love spoiling her - as any boyfriend should like buying his girlfriend presents.,I've fancied her since we were at school - but I never had the guts to ask her out. As I don't know if you're male or female, no doubt you spoil your partner (be they female or male) with presents and expensive holidays.

:blink: I hope she swallows.

• Like 2

Guest David

Hi, OneShot Paddy. I've actually been in your Titanic Museum - it's great. I love the Titanic - I've got a Night to Remember on DVD, I bought my girlfriend the movie Titanic - as we went to see it on our first date - and I loved the show called Titanic - Birth of a Legend.

David, David, David

Are you (he asks politely) very very posh?

I have been married to my wonderful wife for over 20 years and I have never ever been able to justify the spending of that sort of money on mere gifts. I felt guilty when I spent several hundred pounds on a Swarowski figurine for our 15th (Crystal) Wedding Anniversay. I am a professional person and clearly much more advanced in years than your good self but I have never had that kind of disposable income.

You have set the bar very high but if you can afford it, and I do not doubt she is worth it, then all the best to you both for your future life together.

Mind you, she loves the engraved necklace I bought her. Happy birthday, babe, Your loving David.

Fucking hell!!

You obviously have never seen the wall I jizzed on during my first ever sexual encounter.

Guest David

Bibliogryphon, if you mean am I the son of a lord or an aristocrat, not in the least. My father's a prison warder in Glasgow. I just like spoiling my girlfriend. We've known each other since we were at school - I'm 22 and she's 21 - but we love each other and hope, one day to marry. Jilly is worth it - I'd give her £1 million if I had it.

Bibliogryphon, if you mean am I the son of a lord or an aristocrat, not in the least. My father's a prison warder in Glasgow. I just like spoiling my girlfriend. We've known each other since we were at school - I'm 22 and she's 21 - but we love each other and hope, one day to marry. Jilly is worth it - I'd give her £1 million if I had it.

Give it 6 months. Max.

(know your name is David, but it is short for "maximum", thought I'd better say that as you can't see the obvious)

Fucking hell!!

Im merely responding in the most blunt, crass and shitiest way possible to the kind of posting that belongs on mumsnet.

Maybe its about time that "David" registers with a new or second account ( assuming that he/she is an existing member who is pulling the piss ) or fucks off into the beyond.

Maybe people were right, we should ban guest posters.

Fucking hell!!

Im merely responding in the most blunt, crass and shitiest way possible to the kind of posting that belongs on mumsnet.

Maybe its about time that "David" registers with a new or second account ( assuming that he/she is an existing member who is pulling the piss ) or fucks off into the beyond.

Not feeling your usual loving, giving self tonight then Blowy? :D

• Like 1

Fucking hell!!

Not feeling your usual loving, giving self tonight then Blowy? :D

No, fuck off. :lol:

• Like 1

Worst I remember was the cousin of a boy I knew. Surname : McLatchie.

Kiddies names ?

Armani and Versace (twins)....

They came from Costa del Oban ffs.........

A remote cousin of mine has the euphonious first names Adolf Anton Benito. The second one is after Mussert. :scratchhead:

regards,

Hein