Why is it, even though I didnt get massively wankered on booze last night, does it still take me a whole fucking day to recover?

My hangover is very slight ( Tablets and shit loads of water BEFORE i go to bed helps) and im functioning without pain BUT Im still fuggin lethargic and cant be arsed.

I know that, at my age ( get in before you do Lardy :D ) my body is not what it was and i hardly ever drink but im 6ft1 and broad which should mean im able to soak up the booze better than Wee Jimmy Krankie, right?

Fuck it.

Were you drinking beer? Feeling physically lethargic, rather than experiencing head pains, could be indicative of a gluten allergy.

DDT, fella, i think its more likely to be an age thing rather than an allergy, mind you thats something ive never even considered, I was drinking lager.

Oh well, I will stick to shorts next time!!! :D

Would anyone like to give me a job? Because I work for a bunch of cunts.

• Like 1

Ditto.

Wow. How can a job that you think is your dream job go so spectacularly wrong within the space of two months? I have a boss that has the ability to reduce a person from one with great confidence in the good job they are doing, to a jibbering, crying wreck that is desperately thinking of a way not to have to go back to her office ever again, and that even contemplated crashing her car on the way home tonight to avoid going in on Monday.

Why are some people so fucking horrible?

I don't know, Lardy, but since I can't afford a contract I'm thinking of turning to witchcraft. :86396961:

Wow. How can a job that you think is your dream job go so spectacularly wrong within the space of two months? I have a boss that has the ability to reduce a person from one with great confidence in the good job they are doing, to a jibbering, crying wreck that is desperately thinking of a way not to have to go back to her office ever again, and that even contemplated crashing her car on the way home tonight to avoid going in on Monday.

You need to have a meeting with your HR dept. or this person's boss. If they can't sort it out, then you must follow the right steps. Constructive dismissal will be one option later on, but you must write down not just only what is said but also how you feel after each time this happens. Do take an hour or so over the weekend to list what's been said and done to date while its still fresh in your memory. You will be for-armed for Monday morning and not wishing for anymore of the same to continue.

As an aide-memoire - make use of a workbook in meetings. You can note down any derogatory comment with a shorthand. Like a "->" doodle notation for pointed comments, bigger the arrow the worse the event.

And that thought of crashing your car... go and see your doctor... That thought alone shows just how much it is already affecting your mindset.

Lots of hugs.

• Like 3

This is just not like you at all!!

:(

Thank you RA, your words are very much appreciated :)

I need a personal assistant but I can't afford to pay because I have a veterinarian on retainer, two houses to care for, a mother and a mother in law to support, a kid in college and a grandson who seems to constantly need things that his parents can't afford. Oh yeah, and I have to pay my therapist.

I need a personal assistant but I can't afford to pay because I have a veterinarian on retainer, two houses to care for, a mother and a mother in law to support, a kid in college and a grandson who seems to constantly need things that his parents can't afford. Oh yeah, and I have to pay my therapist.

This personal assistant..

Can it be male? Will he have to emigrate to somewhere that is hot and has muscle cars?

Will he be ordered to perform to her sexual needs as and when she wishes?

Will he be given a green card and beer money?

If the answers are yes, where the fuck do I sign!!!!!! :lol:

Can it be male? Will he have to emigrate to somewhere that is hot and has muscle cars?

All those things. But sadly there is an age limit of 60, so back to the dole office for you, sunshine :D

• Like 1

All those things. But sadly there is an age limit of 60, so back to the dole office for you, sunshine :D

You massive bastard!!!!! :lol:

Sometimes I piss myself off.

Everything as it is.

Nothing is as it seems.

It may not be what I want

But I know something will turn out right, even if it happens differently .

No phase lasts forever

^^^

We are all doomed to repeat.

Everything is cyclical.

The snake eating its tail.

Recidivist.

Not much help know, but its what experience I have :(

Sometimes I piss myself off.

Everything as it is.

Nothing is as it seems.

It may not be what I want

But I know something will turn out right, even if it happens differently .

No phase lasts forever

Aye, you have been known to piss a few people off here too.

Sad to say this place isnt quite the same without your form of lunacy.

Keep taking the tablets.

Have a safe journey.

Those blokes that come round selling overpriced household items, who claim to be ex-young offenders trying to go straight. They always come round to the back of the house which I find intrusive, and frankly I suspect them of casing the joint. And the cunts always leave the gate open so that the dog can get out.

Those blokes that come round selling overpriced household items, who claim to be ex-young offenders trying to go straight. They always come round to the back of the house which I find intrusive, and frankly I suspect them of casing the joint. And the cunts always leave the gate open so that the dog can get out.

Well I think part of the problem is the dog is not doing its job properly surely these workshy layabouts should not even get close to your rear entrance and should be fleeing down the road minus their trousers seat.

Well I think part of the problem is the dog is not doing its job properly surely these workshy layabouts should not even get close to your rear entrance and should be fleeing down the road minus their trousers seat.

True, but one of the dogs is sadly recently deceased, and the survivor was too engrossed in the rabbit he caught several weeks ago. He buried it as soon as we got home, but exhumes it regularly for a snack. Not much of it left now.

Note to self: get new dog.

Multiculturalism.

Its not working, is it! :angry:

True, but one of the dogs is sadly recently deceased, and the survivor was too engrossed in the rabbit he caught several weeks ago. He buried it as soon as we got home, but exhumes it regularly for a snack. Not much of it left now.

Well he could bury one of the salesman, they would keep him going till Christmas

Well he could bury one of the salesman, they would keep him going till Christmas

I'll suggest it to him :P

It's May. Pissing down since 2pm. It's a hearty 4 degrees.

I'm at sea level.

And NOW IT'S TURNED TO FUCKING SNOW !!!!!

Move forward a few weeks AND IT'S THE FUCKING SAME !!!

Christ, there was even roads closed cos of the snow today, admittedly the cockbridge one, but even still.....

It's May. Pissing down since 2pm. It's a hearty 4 degrees.

I'm at sea level.

And NOW IT'S TURNED TO FUCKING SNOW !!!!!

Move forward a few weeks AND IT'S THE FUCKING SAME !!!

Christ, there was even roads closed cos of the snow today, admittedly the cockbridge one, but even still.....

We're having hail and sleet at the moment :-(

At least its 8 degrees now :)

At least its 8 degrees now :)

Today I had a 15 minute bike ride through town. It started in sunshine, then I got into a hail storm, followed by heavy rain. When I arrived at my destination (soaking wet, of course) the sun was shining again. All this at a balmy 9 degrees C.

According to the Dutch Met Office KNMI this was the coldest 23rd of May since it started records in 1901. May 2013 may well become the coldest May since 1962, the coldest on record.

Where´s global warming when you need it?

regards,

Hein