honez

Jimmy Savile

Before the Savile thing blew up, I was discussing the possibilities of a "sex offenders pool" among friends, where everyone picks celebrities they think will be arrested for noncing in the upcoming year. My top two picks were going to be Morrissey and Tony "Birdman" Hawk.

• Like 1

I had to caution the members of another site i'm on against having a 'noncepool'. Nice bit of lawyer bait if ever i heard it...

A deathlist, or the odd off-topic discussion about YEWTREE, is one thing but a dedicated thread for accusing people of sex offences will get you all over the twittersphere and attract the wrong kind of attention from the sort of people with Schillings and Carter Ruck on speed dial.

• Like 2

My thoughts turned to Davro again but he's 54

....but not as often as they turn to Alexander Armstrong, eh Handy!!!

You lil devil, you! :)

Just been watching Pointless actually and speculating on how well endowed our Xander might be. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be a nonce now.

(For the record, i have never once thought about Mr Davro's cock)

I thought he whipped it out in Nude Practice, but further, ahem, research tells me it was only Ben Miller's todger on display.

Sarah Alexander, eh...

• Like 1

Now getting back on track, it would be most unfortunate for me if the name Robert Smith starts getting bandied about as a fiddler, as this is also the name of my betrothed. Which is extremely amusing, as he hated goths when we were young. But I can't see it myself, not least for the fact that I'll bet he never worked with that twat Davidson.

Of course there is another singer born in 1959, whose sexual proclivities have long been the source of speculation and has over the years displayed an unhealthy interest in Glam Rock, child murderers and the Royal family... :unsure:

It's time that the tale were told, of how you took a child and you made him old.

Thanks for running the DDP by the way, Dead Of Night is one of my favourite films. I was thinking of calling my team "Room for one more inside".

Anyway, that's enough crawling !

Jimmy Savilles family have had the gravestone removed along with the flowers as a small mark of respect. It just leaves a small hole and no bush around it. Just what he would have wanted..

I was up in the loft earlier and found a 1979 copy of the Radio Times. Or the sex offender's register as it's now known.

~(know there is a jokes thread, so sue me)........

• Like 2

What's the difference between Jimmy Savile and acne?

Acne won't come on your face until you hit puberty.

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail...mmy-Savile.html

Funniest thing ever. While the world shits it's pants in horror and outrage, The Tweenies make my fucking day.

What really fucks me off about this is that, if that father hadn't thrown his hands up in horror shouting 'OH MY GOD MAX IS DRESSED AS AN EVIL PAEDO', there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD his kid would have known any fucking different. Fucking do-gooders getting offended on other people's behalf, they all need to be rounded up and gassed. Fucking twats.

• Like 5

Funniest thing ever. While the world shits it's pants in horror and outrage, The Tweenies make my fucking day.

What really fucks me off about this is that, if that father hadn't thrown his hands up in horror shouting 'OH MY GOD MAX IS DRESSED AS AN EVIL PAEDO', there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD his kid would have known any fucking different. Fucking do-gooders getting offended on other people's behalf, they all need to be rounded up and gassed. Fucking twats.

Fair point Lardy, I vote we round 'em up in the last week of December, book the Kangaroo court for the first week of January and - around 29th December - publish all those names in the possibles thread for the coming year!

• Like 1

The post of the year for 2013!

Absolute Quality with a capital 'q'

Says it all, doesnt it, the false indignation brigade.

Are you not on Twatter Lardy? Is there no way of going on it and telling the offended fucktards that they are, erm, fucktards?

Agreed, post of the year, so far, and will be VERY hard to beat!!! :)

Says it all, doesnt it, the false indignation brigade.

Are you not on Twatter Lardy? Is there no way of going on it and telling the offended fucktards that they are, erm, fucktards?

Agreed, post of the year, so far, and will be VERY hard to beat!!! :)

I am on Twatter, and yes, I have aired my views! Didn't get much of a response though, which I was surprised at - I hoped all the Mumsnet cockwombles would lynch me. Thick cunts.

• Like 1

Class

Stuart Hall's been charged with 1 count of rape and 14 counts of indecent assault from 1967 to 1986

Aye! Sky news just tweeted this - Lancashire Police charge Stuart Hall with raping 22-year-old woman in 1976 & 14 offences of indecent assault on 10 girls between 1967-1986

Aye! Sky news just tweeted this - Lancashire Police charge Stuart Hall with raping 22-year-old woman in 1976 & 14 offences of indecent assault on 10 girls between 1967-1986

28 offences if the victims choose to play their joker.

• Like 4

28 offences if the victims choose to play their joker.

Whose laughing now?

Bet one of them was from Melton Mowbray...

So is that what Peter Gabriel meant when he sang "games without frontiers, war without tears"?

So is that what Peter Gabriel meant when he sang "games without frontiers, war without tears"?

"Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane, Jane plays with Leo, Leo is happy again"

I repeat this song is not about sexual assault.

I thought it was "Jane plays with Willy." Which speaks for itself really...

Jane plays with

approx 40 seconds in.

Jane plays with

approx 40 seconds in.

''seconds'' is a length I suppose.......(of time)

"Games Without Frontiers"

Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane

Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again

Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt

Adolf builds a bonfire, Enrico plays with it

-Whistling tunes we hid in the dunes by the seaside

-Whistling tunes we're kissing baboons in the jungle

It's a knockout

If looks could kill, they probably will

In games without frontiers - war without tears

Games without frontiers - war without tears

Jeux sans frontieres

Andre has a red flag, Chiang Ching's is blue

They all have hills to fly them on except for Lin Tai Yu

Dressing up in costumes, playing silly games

Hiding out in tree-tops shouting out rude names

-Whistling tunes we hide in the dunes by the seaside

-Whistling tunes we're kissing baboons in the jungle

It's a knockout

If looks could kill they probably will

In games without frontiers - wars without tears

If looks could kill they probably will

In games without frontiers - war without tears

Games without frontiers - war without tears

Jeux sans frontieres

And I always thought it was kissing balloons in the jungle...