haha that's a poster .

It or me chaplin.gif

ywVuX.png

haha that's a poster .

It or me chaplin.gif

A little bit of both to be diplomatic :D

536562_10200221819654710_596343662_n.jpg
  • Like 1

Ive only been back a few minutes.....and pretty much every thread I look at has Maggie somewhere in it . WOW.....I almost forgot how popular and influential she was.

Thank you all the Dead Poolers for reminding me

Dlt arrested, on allegations of a sexual nature...

The hairy cornflake allegedly dosent like a hairy cornflake :-)

BBC4's 1977 TOTP reruns aren't working out too well - more drops than a Parkinson's Cricket XI . Brookes and Kershaw were 80s, thankfully

Just as they were about to show the Bowie one... :banghead:

BBC4's 1977 TOTP reruns aren't working out too well - more drops than a Parkinson's Cricket XI . Brookes and Kershaw were 80s, thankfully

This is pissing me off!!!!!!!! Cant they just edit out the latest accused? I mean, DLT hasnt actually been charged with anything as yet, to pull an episode coz he is the presenter just says YOU ARE GUILTY!!!!!

Tis bollocks!!

I think they should edit out ALL the DJs from the entire TOTP archive. I loathed and despised every one of the smug, cringey wankers. Not one of them was remotely cool, and getting rid of them would have made room for an extra track every week.

I think they should edit out ALL the DJs from the entire TOTP archive. I loathed and despised every one of thesmug, cringey wankers. Not one of them was remotely cool, and getting rid of them would have made room for an extra track every week.

Even John Peel?

I think they should edit out ALL the DJs from the entire TOTP archive. I loathed and despised every one of thesmug, cringey wankers. Not one of them was remotely cool, and getting rid of them would have made room for an extra track every week.

Even John Peel?

Paedo, thought Iron Butterfly would live longer in the public consciousness than Motown.

Even John Peel?

I don't really associate him with TOTP. Probably because he always seemed slightly embarrassed to be there, and a bit bored.

Children In Need is on the BBC tomorrow.

Given the current situation I don't think they are the best judge of what children need.

Children In Need is on the BBC tomorrow.

Given the current situation I don't think they are the best judge of what children need.

Children in need of a good f-oh never mind...

Even John Peel?

I don't really associate him with TOTP. Probably because he always seemed slightly embarrassed to be there, and a bit bored.

Funnily enough I thought the same too. I was even moved to point out the error of their (Max TV music channel, one of Murdoch's many Australian tentacles) ways.

Hi Gunjaman5000,

Thanks for your email.

We've taken what you've said into consideration and we are going to edit the clip so that it no longer includes the intro from Jimmy Saville.

Thanks again for the email and keep watching MAX.

Cheers,

The MAX Team

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Gunjaman5000 wrote:

Hello,

Wednesday morning I watched part of and thoroughly enjoyed the Top 100 Pub Rock anthems. Somewhere in the mid-sixties, 66 maybe?, House of the rising sun by The Animals was played. Excellent choice, great song.

The issue I would like to bring to your attention is this; the clip appears to be from the original performance on the BBC's Top of the Pops and is introduced by the late Sir Jimmy Saville. Due to the recent allegations of historic child sex offences against the former presenter I suggest on the grounds of good taste that the intro be edited off.

There's no reason to stop playing the song, it's a cracker. Just get rid of the dirty old paedo at the beginning.

Yours sincerely,

Gunjaman 5000

Imagine my surprise when I got a reply!

(The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Not really innocent but no way would they have replied to Gunjaman5000).

All over?

For fucks sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me out here. They are showing programmes already made so the costs involved in producing each show has been paid for long long ago.

Is it really beyond the Beebs capability to just edit out ALL the DJ presenters and just show the effing charts and episodes without a DJ to link them?

TOTP2 is still doing the rounds and was just loads of acts linked in with Steve lardy arse Wright doing the voice over.

As for ratings dropping like a stone, well its never worried those bastards when its been applied to digital radio, Stephen K Amos and bastard Countryfile has it!!!

That fucking BBC needs a good shoeing.

• Like 2

All over?

For fucks sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me out here. They are showing programmes already made so the costs involved in producing each show has been paid for long long ago.

Is it really beyond the Beebs capability to just edit out ALL the DJ presenters and just show the effing charts and episodes without a DJ to link them?

TOTP2 is still doing the rounds and was just loads of acts linked in with Steve lardy arse Wright doing the voice over.

As for ratings dropping like a stone, well its never worried those bastards when its been applied to digital radio, Stephen K Amos and bastard Countryfile has it!!!

That fucking BBC needs a good shoeing.

The BBC just had a good shoeing, where have you been?

All of the channel's entertainment budget has been axed, outside of Victoria Coren quiz show Only Connect, which has been saved, along with 30% of its comedy spend and all of its history budget.

Was that wise? She's just got married. How long before you know what happens and it won't be on for months anyway...

As for Mark Thompson and his cuts. It's funny how he fucked off before the Savile trouble, leaving Entwhistle to take the flack. Leads me to the conclusion that he was the most cuntish DG since Birt.

I wonder who chose a photo of Gilbert O'Sullivan to head that article.

Let's just remind ourselves of one of his greatest hits:

Clair, the moment I met you I swear

I felt as if something somewhere

Had happened to me

Which I couldn't see

And then the moment I met you again

I knew in my heart that we were friends

It had to be so

It couldn't be no

But try as hard as I might do I don't know why

You get to me in a way I can't describe

Words mean so little when you look up and smile

I don't care what people say,

To me you're more than a child

Oh! Clair, Clair

Clair, if ever a moment so rare

Was captured for all to compare

That moment is you

It's all that you do

But why in spite of our age difference do I cry

Each time I leave you I feel I could die

Nothing means more to me than hearing you say

I'm going to marry you

Will you marry me Uncle Ray?

Oh! Clair, Clair

Clair, I've told you before

Don't you dare

Get back into bed

Can't you see that it's late

No you can't have a drink

Oh! all right then but wait just a bit

While I, in an effort to baby sit,

Catch of my breath what there is left of it.

You can be murder at this hour of the day

But in the morning this hour will seem a lifetime away

Oh! Clair, Clair

Oh Clair

double post, sorry