Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ross Davidson

DWB :) I dont need a tv or news claim, His wife called my husband to book him for Ross's funeral.

If this is true candiebar, then many thanks. I wouldn't expect his death to be a big thing anywhere. What tunes did his wife want your husband to play? The theme from Eastenders?

Nowt on the BBC News as of yet, let us not forget; in my experience alone Wiki has reported stingrays are only dangerous when approached by Steve Irwin, Dan Brown is dying from the same disease that'll soon see off Evel Knieval and Ringo Starr is a C**t!

...and that Stephen Pollard is a C**t!

Nowt on the BBC News as of yet, let us not forget; in my experience alone Wiki has reported stingrays are only dangerous when approached by Steve Irwin, Dan Brown is dying from the same disease that'll soon see off Evel Knieval and Ringo Starr is a C**t!

...and that Stephen Pollard is a C**t!

It's never a good idea to call someone a C**t on Wikipedia.

Believe me guys.

It's been taken off, proably some sycophant....

It's never a good idea to call someone a C**t on Wikipedia.

Believe me guys.

Millhouse sure learned. We had a little talk after that incident. Pay back is a bitch.

For your info, Poor Ross Davidson died today, his funeral is on Monday, he has been married for 10 yrs, My husband is the piper at his funeral. RIP Ross.

Whilst I don't necessarily NOT believe you, Ross Davidson married Barbara Black last year (2005) - so Ross has not been married 10 yrs.

If he has died, then I wouldn't expect instant news. However, it might be worth checking message boards & local news around Frinton, where RD lives, over the next few days.

For your info, Poor Ross Davidson died today, his funeral is on Monday, he has been married for 10 yrs, My husband is the piper at his funeral. RIP Ross.

Whilst I don't necessarily NOT believe you, Ross Davidson married Barbara Black last year (2005) - so Ross has not been married 10 yrs.

If he has died, then I wouldn't expect instant news. However, it might be worth checking message boards & local news around Frinton, where RD lives, over the next few days.

Well the Eastenders forum seems to be convinced.

Bloody hell.

My DDP 2007 was looking alright until Fender and Davidson pissed off...

Life's a bitch....

Still, here's hoping Lee Hazlewood sticks out till '07..... :pop:

If it's true, then he's Football Fan's seventh HDP hit, putting him about 100 points in the lead.

Godot would take 2nd place.

I'm assuming Ross Davidson has been in a panto, but can anyone provide evidence?

[edit] found some [/edit]

Yes the Frinton message board is seething with local gossip. I think Star Crossed would approve of the minimalist, non post whoring ethos which seems to prevail there. :pop:

I think that's the most tasteless board I've ever seen. Firstly it looks disguating (particularly the "avatars") , secondly they have advertising, and thirdly they have a thing called "Premium Membership" which costs money.

I wonder how much our members would pay to get a bigger inbox?

Or do you get mod powers too?

read in a well known UK magazine that Ross Davidson ex - Eastender actor has brain cancer and has about 12-18 months to live . One for next years list I think !

Thanks for the tip-off Candiebar, and sorry about doubting your information. The problem is we get so many hoaxers (well Iain anyway) that it sometimes becomes difficult to separate fact from fiction. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

The Sun

DWB :pop:

My second success in the DDP. It's been a long time coming.

Candiebar's post demonstrates how mainstream this site is becoming. I've been wondering about the funeral tunes her husband will be playing. Odds on Amazing Grace. Not sure what Hollyoaks and Eastenders will sound like on a set of bagpipes.

I've just realised that Ross is not on my DDP.

He's not even on the 50 list.

I must of thought at the time when compiling the lists that he'd make it

through 2006, but after that....

All I can say is Ross - hang on for another 80 days!

Didn't even last another week!

Ah well, congrats those who had the foresight to choose him.

Another 'omission' from Death List though.

There will be questions asked in Parliament next...

I think that's the most tasteless board I've ever seen. Firstly it looks disguating (particularly the "avatars") , secondly they have advertising, and thirdly they have a thing called "Premium Membership" which costs money.

I wonder how much our members would pay to get a bigger inbox?

Or do you get mod powers too?

Oi! I was hours in make up for this flattering photo.

Does this put ff in first place in the DDP?

(I could check myself but I'm a lazy bastard)

Link

Quote: "I never saw him act but that's irrelevent" :pop:

Link

Quote: "I never saw him act but that's irrelevent" :pop:

Did anyone ever?

We can expect a ranter or two to drive by today.

regards,

Hein

I remember him when he played the character of Andy in Eastenders. I remember watching his last scene on Eastenders where he was killed by a truck trying to save a young boy from being knocked over.

I used to watch it as I had a childhood crush on Shirley Cheriton who played his girlfriend. She used to be in a tv show called Angels which was filmed at St James' Hospital in Tooting (south-west London). I remember when I was about 7 and my mum was taking me to the hospital when I was suffering from tonsilitis, I had a huge grin coming out from my appointment and seeing Shirley film one of her scenes.

Interesting - people are looking but not ranting. He doesn't seem to have scored anything like as highly on people's loveometers as Paul Hunter so, as yet, not so much as an "RIP Ross". I suppose there's only so much public grief to go round and after last week all the hankies must still be in the wash.