Tuber Mirum

Near misses 2006

Dead at 81

You disappoint me iain.

I thought we had you trained well.

(Evidently not. :blink: Threads merged. RK)

I can confirm that US actor Dennis Weaver has died at 81.H e was most famous for his part of the horse riding detective McLeod

101024090gk.jpg

I used to enjoy watching the reruns of McCloud (based on the Eastwood film Coogans Bluff).

He deserves an obituary link.

Did that truck finally get him in the end?

I can confirm that US actor Dennis Weaver has died at 81.H e was most famous for his part of the horse riding detective McLeod

Really? You can confirm it? Were you at his bedside? If so, send the family my condolences. He was a good man, very involved in charity and environmentalism from what I'd hear. A fine actor as well.

Don Knotts, Darren McGavin and now Dennis Weaver. The sadness just keeps on coming.

Guest iain

Tragic news just in im afraid.The beautiful and talented r and b singer Tsakani Mhinga or TK as she was known,has been found dead aged just 27.Its believed she may have committed suicide.She leaves behind a young son.

Tragic news just in im afraid.The beautiful and talented r and b singer Tsakani Mhinga or TK as she was known,has been found dead aged just 27.Its believed she may have committed suicide.She leaves behind a young son.

she wasnt; oarrticulary famous outsride of south africa Ian inpoint of fact google inage searcgs dont eveb produyace fotos of her.

Mhinga, what an unfortunate name.

"devastating loss to the music world - TK will be sorely missed."

Can't say I've ever heard of her, so not really that devastated. <_<

ain was emerely doing his daiuly rounsda odf notifyuing us who is int the box at his local funeral parlier. Lets give hime a big round o0f apppaluse.

Radio 4 comedian Linda Smith has died aged 48.

She made guest appearances on lots of TV shows such as "Have I got News for You" and "Room 101".

ludlow_festival_linda_smith_150.jpg

Guest iain

your kidding right? I find that hard to believe..she was on Have I got news for you recently and looked just fine.Thats a bit of a shocker i must say

Guest iain
ain was emerely doing his daiuly rounsda odf notifyuing us who is int the box at his local funeral parlier. Lets give hime a big round o0f apppaluse.

Bruno I think you need to get your keyboard seen to

your kidding right? I find that hard to believe..she was on Have I got news for you recently and looked just fine.Thats a bit of a shocker i must say

I didn't know she was ill either and it is sad news indeed. Anyone know if there's any reports of how long she had been suffering from cancer as diagnosis to death with ovarian cancer can happen very quickly.

<_<

Brigadietr General Roberrt Scott has died. At 97.

He was the man who rote God is my co-pilot.

Radio Comedian Linda Smith has died at the age of 48

Yes, it was mentioned and catalighted 43 minutes ago, thanks as always thoguht for remnemnbering the dead.

Yes, it was mentioned and catalighted 43 minutes ago, thanks as always thoguht for remnemnbering the dead.

Ahh, I had a quick glance through but couldn't see it listed. ;)

Bit awkward to flick through the news sites while you're trying to work.

I was almost the first to post about Dennis Weaver yesterday. I was just typing in some details and then my boss walked in and started talking to me <_<

Radio 4 comedian Linda Smith has died aged 48.

She made guest appearances on lots of TV shows such as "Have I got News for You" and "Room 101".

ludlow_festival_linda_smith_150.jpg

Dont see how it was that much of a surprise. It was very obvious that in recent appearences she was wearing a wig also she hasn't been on either Just a Minute or ISIHAC for a while. I remember posting in another forum about 18 months ago speculating that she might be ill. It was in a radio 4 community in August 2004 to be precise but noone answered me. Should have posted on here.

I'm not being flippant she was one of my favourite comedians and I'm sad, just not very surprised.

. I remember posting in another forum about 18 months ago speculating that she might be ill. d.

Another Forum!!! You've been seeing someone behind our back, and wasting good quality Deathlist material! Go and finish off Norman as punishment

I really liked Linda Smith. That's no age (same as me in fact). If only I'd known, she could have been in my cancer ward on the Hartlepool Deadlypool. Problem is it's hard to tell if there's anything amiss when you hear them on the radio.

Brigadietr General Roberrt Scott has died. At 97.

He was the man who rote God is my co-pilot.

Beat you to it in the Famous Enough thread, though I can't be arsed to provide the link at the moment.

A real shame. A very droll comedian. I had no idea she was ill at all...

She wasn't even picked on DDP, so it must have been a ridiculously quiet illness...

She wasn't even picked on DDP, so it must have been a ridiculously quiet illness...

as opposed to that noisy illness of terminal flatulence. :)

as opposed to that noisy illness of terminal flatulence. :)

Apparently she kep her illness (ovarian cancer) secret because she didn't want to give it publicity!

This is a really sad one - she was very funny. A bit scary too as she was only a year older than me!

. I remember posting in another forum about 18 months ago speculating that she might be ill. d.

Another Forum!!! You've been seeing someone behind our back, and wasting good quality Deathlist material! Go and finish off Norman as punishment

2002 she was diagnosed according the Guardian obit.

Finish offin what sense?