Magere Hein

Number 11 - Who Will It Be?

Number 11 - Who Will It Be?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now that Friendman carked it there are only 40 candidates left. Or will the haul stop with him?

Voted Waldheim, for no particular reason.

regards,

Hein

Ford.

Just become the longest living US president in history.

What more could you want to achieve in life...

I voted for Claude Levi-Strauss

Crackle!

Oops, sorry, wrong thread. I voted Suharto by the way, for no reason other than pity.

Edited by Gunjaman5000

I said Joseph Barbera, because I haven't said him in a while.

Could very well be Heston, Melly or Pinter though - all have gone quiet as of late.

I voted Melly, but I wish I'd voted None of the above. I didn't see that option until I'd voted, and I do think that's it for the year now.

I voted Alfredo di Stefano because we could be entering a "run" of dead footballers.

I voted for Brooke. I intend to keep a winning streak of always choosing wrong intact.

Lady Bird Johnson for me. I think a Christmas exit, a couple of days after her birthday.

I think it might be it for this year.... :rolleyes:

More wishful thinking - General Pinochet (preceded by Itzhak Shamir for the sake of my HDP team). Claude Levi-Strauss or Lady Bird Johnson would be more realistic choices although I will be happy to keep those for early dispatch in 2007.

Alex S, because I'm trying to read The Gulag Archipelago, and want to appear dead clever and that when he dies.

Alex S, because I'm trying to read The Gulag Archipelago, and want to appear dead clever and that when he dies.

I know from a year's worth of experience, you feel strangely unsatisfied upon completion. Fare thee warned.

Pinter. I just get the feeling he might give us all a Christmas present.

I said it would stop at 9, and now I think it will stop at 10. I think I jinxed myself because on the morning before the latest death was reported I thought about what if my radical prediction came true.

Having a punt on Micky Rooney this time - coming to the end of the year there always seams to be a big name hollywood type who dies out of the blue. But was that Jack Palance or is Heston going to pass on?

Having a punt on Micky Rooney this time - coming to the end of the year there always seams to be a big name hollywood type who dies out of the blue. But was that Jack Palance or is Heston going to pass on?

In doubt. Micky Rooney should live for a while. You can't compare his status to one of Jack Palence, who was seldomely heard from. Heston is the more solid bet.