Windsor

Derby Dead Pool 2007

As the DDP Boys have already noticed, British actor Peter Tuddenham has died, but that link is the only obit that he has gotten so far.

If one does surface, it'll be a unique hit for The Harbringers of Condolence.

Yeah he'll get one. I don't suppose you guys have heard of Blake's 7! Big series in the 1970s....

I think with Messner's death, this is the new Top 10

1 Meet Your Maker (Football Fan) 68

2 STAB_in_the_DARK (Rotten Ali) 64

3 No Noose Is Good Noose 55

4 Impaled On The Antlers Of Doom 50

Octopus of Odstock ('Tis I) 50

6 Dead Men Walking 49

Carkers' Convention 2007 (MPFC) 49

8 Eejit 48

9 RIP It Up & Start Again (Anubis?) 48

10 Mollie Sugden's Old Pussy 47

..but I could be wrong. Both Windsor & TMIB got double points so that might've put them in the Top 10?

6 Dead Men Walking 49

8 Eejit 48

..but I could be wrong. Both Windsor & TMIB got double points so that might've put them in the Top 10?

Nah! Around....um...40th or something. Keep it up folks! :rip:

6 Dead Men Walking 49

8 Eejit 48

I'm now in 23rd place shared with 40 points. One short of making it to the top 20.... :rip:

Can we all actually cough to our team names then?

As Mr Odstock so correctly surmised, I am RIP It Up...

Church(yard) on the hill :rip: Or it should be, it's incorrectly down as on a hill

Mine is Lard Bazaar. I am the queen of cunning and deception.

I am Calamity.

TMIB is ___________ DDT is _______________, Handreijka is _________________ or whatever it is (apologies)

So I think I know most of the alter egos on here, but I'm not sure about Banshees Scream, Canadian Paul & Windsor The Troll. ;)

[Edited to protect the anonymous - CR]

TMIB is ___________ DDT is _______________, Handreijka is _________________ or whatever it is (apologies)

or whatever it is (apologies)

So I think I know most of the alter egos on here, but I'm not sure about Banshees Scream, Canadian Paul & Windsor The Troll. ;)

You're not so sure about me either as you've managed to spell both my handle on here and my team name wrong. It's Handrejka _____________. Also I don't think it was up to you to "out" us. If people want to reveal their team names on here they are perfectly capable of doing so and don't need your "help".

You're not so sure about me either as you've managed to spell both my handle on here and my team name wrong. It's Handrejka and _____________. Also I don't think it was up to you to "out" us. If people want to reveal their team names on here they are perfectly capable of doing so and don't need your "help".

Blimey! Someone's not taken their happy pills today. ;)

It was just a relatively light-hearted post in response to Anubis & most of the above have already revealed their team names if you bother to read the whole thread or most of this forum.

I did apologise in advance for the spelling, but you can stick it up your arse if that's your attitude.

That rather neatly sums up my opinion of the DDP organisers who banned me.

Why did they ban you TF, if there was a reason given? Or are you sworn to silence & revealing all in your autobiography. (RRP £14.99 at all good bookshops) ?

You're not so sure about me either as you've managed to spell both my handle on here and my team name wrong. It's Handrejka and Pooil Vaaish. Also I don't think it was up to you to "out" us. If people want to reveal their team names on here they are perfectly capable of doing so and don't need your "help".

Blimey! Someone's not taken their happy pills today. ;)

It was just a relatively light-hearted post in response to Anubis & most of the above have already revealed their team names if you bother to read the whole thread or most of this forum.

I did apologise in advance for the spelling, but you can stick it up your arse if that's your attitude.

Exactly, it's been posted elsewhere so if other people had bothered to read the whole thread this wouldn't have happened.

Oh and the happy pills comment is offensive.

Hey no fighting in here it's the War Room! :P

I was going to reveal, but OoO got there first and saved me vital seconds in my life that I may need later, so cheers for that....

They're Dead Y'Know! is a more considered name than themaninblack, which was more spur of the moment (the reason it is all in one is I had this thought that someone, somewhere would have a similar handle...I know stupid eh?) and rushed.

It's on my signature anyway.....;)

Since it's confession time I can reveal that my DDP team is Godot's Choir Invisible. There were clues. ;)

Why did they ban you TF, if there was a reason given? Or are you sworn to silence & revealing all in your autobiography. (RRP £14.99 at all good bookshops) ?

No reason was ever given, I can only surmise that it was because I criticized their lack of consistency re. obits.

My team was never uploaded, by the by I'd be on 56 points now with another 8 points looming when Chemical Ali hangs.

Would that include those two mayors who died of cancer?

Could you post your proposed team so that we can follow your progress?

No reason was ever given, I can only surmise that it was because I criticized their lack of consistency re. obits.

My team was never uploaded, by the by I'd be on 56 points now with another 8 points looming when Chemical Ali hangs.

yeah, my imaginary DDP team would have 250 points by now

It doesn't need to be imaginary. Just full of death row inmates, Iraqis, and people of local fame such as mayors.

It doesn't need to be imaginary. Just full of death row inmates, Iraqis, and people of local fame such as mayors.

Don't forget to add a sixteen year old girl with leukemia!

I don't know if TF had her or not, this is just really a general complaint/notice of pot colour.

Aye well, whilst we're fessing up and talking teenage cancer I'll confess the Carkers Convention - currently lying joint 7th on the back of TFM pointage - is my own handiwork. Josie Grove + joker did us no harm. Banking on Biggs and Sharon to keep us plodding along.

If my Bali bombers were shot tomorrow morning, my team would leapfrog eighty places in to second place. Sadly, I have come to the conclusion they will get their sentences commuted.

Further food for thought - If Tempus hadn't been disqualified from the DDP and the Bali Bombers do meet with the firing squad, he would have gone in to a 30ish point lead.

Your good health, Mr Fugit.

Don't forget to add a sixteen year old girl with leukemia!

I don't know if TF had her or not, this is just really a general complaint/notice of pot colour.

One of my picks is questionable compared to about 90% of his.

I had to do something to compete. Given that I had already agreed to drop the hanging Iraqis before January, I could hardly go with them. If I had known just how popular these picks were I would have gone with them also.

Here is a good idea. I'll give up my sicko points if everybody else gives up their deathrow points. Would you go for that? Didn't think so.

I have a feeling there will have to be more changes to the DDP rules for the second year running. Otherwise the end result will be a bunch of teams putting forward candidates who already have a date of death written in stone. Now before Mr. Paul comes back with his usual catchphrase, I'm sure that everybody is already aware that I had Saddam Hussein last year.

Re: Windsor's comments.

I'm not sure what my usual catchphrase is, but I'd give up my death row points if every one gave up Josie Grove. I'd even let whoever picked her as joker shift it to whomever they wanted, even if they were already dead, so long as they let me do the same.

There was nothing wrong in picking Sadaam Hussein last year, since he was nowhere near a death sentence at the beginning of the year. I'd remark again that I knew who Barzan al-Tikriti was before he was in the news, but I remember what happened last time, so I'll just not.