football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

Could you pass an 8th Grade Science Test?

I got an A with a score of 96% :P

I've got mine so don't need to, guess which one is me :pop:

primary1zy1.jpg

( I don't think my profile pic will help!)

Is that Charlie Kennedy :P in the middle of the front row?! hic!

By the way, that Russian exchange student on the far right is a big lass for her age!

I've got mine so don't need to, guess which one is me :pop:

primary1zy1.jpg

Is that Charlie Kennedy :P in the middle of the front row?! hic!

By the way, that Russian exchange student on the far right is a big lass for her age!

Was she from Chernobyl?

I've got mine so don't need to, guess which one is me :P

primary1zy1.jpg

There are a lot of gingers in that pic .... was the local milkman a ginger-haired chap?

Disappointing amount of chemistry questions in that 8 grader test. I'm glad to say I got them all but that’s not a boast it would be worrying if I couldn't answer them all after choosing all the science I have undertaken. (Is 8th grader like UK year 8, age 12-13?)

For any one feeling brave this will show you why China is producing the smartest graduates...

This is an entrance exam for CHEMISTRY!

Even over ten years ago many students wanting to read chemistry that hadn't taken A-Level maths were being accepted into quality universities due to lack of entrants wanting to study the traditional sciences. Again, life boils down to money.

Grumble over.

...and no I haven't attempted the Chinese question, too daunting after seeing the classic 3,4,5 triangle!

Use an eight legged sex aid :lol:

I think I saw him on the ferry. Wait a minute...I think he was steering it.

Watch

touching video of Kirk and Spock.

You'll never see them in the same light again. :D

Get to know your new flatmate.

Read, in its' entirety, the most devastating anti-drugs book ever...

Playing horsey in the bushes and ODing on Ketamin. I thought that was just your average teenage night out these days. Perhaps this can be attributed to falling literacy levels. If they'd have only read this book...

This link to a genuine case of spousal murder for money. Mrs MPFC took a keen interest in the story!

Playing horsey in the bushes and ODing on Ketamin. I thought that was just your average teenage night out these days. Perhaps this can be attributed to falling literacy levels. If they'd have only read this book...

A talking horse

(She wrote the book from a mental institution). Anybody who uses wild animals as lessons (and especially for adults) has to be completely insane. I wonder what her prescription is? I think she should be strapped down to a bed and left there to let her think about what she has done.

Sign yourself up for Deathswitch

Great idea - but why are they using pictures of The Human League to advertise it? Perhaps it's to encourage you to die, as their music is sh*t and I'd rather listen to the sound of my own entrails being pulled out my arse with a rusty pair of tongs as I take my last gasp than listen to that lop-sided nob jockey and his two talentless bitches.

Gosh, shall I whizz over to the Room 101 thread?

Great idea - but why are they using pictures of The Human League to advertise it? Perhaps it's to encourage you to die, as their music is sh*t and I'd rather listen to the sound of my own entrails being pulled out my arse with a rusty pair of tongs as I take my last gasp than listen to that lop-sided nob jockey and his two talentless bitches.

Don't you want me, Lardy?

:(:birthday2: I hate them. I hate them as much as I hate Anthea Turner and Les Dennis. And Cilla Black. And Michael Barrymore. And Tom f*****g Cruise.

:(:birthday2: I hate them. I hate them as much as I hate Anthea Turner and Les Dennis. And Cilla Black. And Michael Barrymore. And Tom f*****g Cruise.

It's sad that we loathe the likes of Ross and Norton more than Stalin or Hitler, but that's just the way it goes I guess

It's sad that we loathe the likes of Ross and Norton more than Stalin or Hitler, but that's just the way it goes I guess

I quite like Jonathan Ross. In fact, I have a secret crush on him.