football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

C'mon it's a laugh I got 14

http://www.deadoralive2006.com/

I got 19 :dead: Didn't know who the Chineese bloke was

I got them all. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

No-one posting on this site should have any idea what shame is.

Watch snowmen die. Not one for small children.

Complain about celebrity big brother

Petition about celebrity big brother

Send someone a card

Hang your head in shame, or something.
I think most of the people on this list are staying alive just to spite these guys.

Never a truer word spoken, Mr 75.

Shoot a deer, bear or turkey. By the way, I got 16 on the Death quiz.

"men's games"....

Macho man

Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games."

At first they just hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, then one man grabbed a chainsaw and cut off the end of his foot.

Not to be outdone, Azninski got the saw and shouting: "Watch this then," swung at his neck and chopped off his own head.

source:http://www.supanet.com/mens_room/news/73378/sm2

"men's games"....

Macho man

Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games."

At first they just hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, then one man grabbed a chainsaw and cut off the end of his foot.

Not to be outdone, Azninski got the saw and shouting: "Watch this then," swung at his neck and chopped off his own head.

source:http://www.supanet.com/mens_room/news/73378/sm2

Yes there's a lot of stories about him on the net - all tracking back to the Darwin Awards and not one of them, including the Darwin account, sourcing an original report. It is also said to have happened in 1995. Most likely a load of old cobblers.

Watch some ice skating, death unlikely, lacerating injuries a distinct possibility.

Ouch. That made me cringe. Just imagine if she was a bit taller, could have had her jugular. :ghost:

Watch some ice skating, death unlikely, lacerating injuries a distinct possibility.

Work out why on Earth my machine tells me that I am missing flash player and can't see You tube, deadoralive competitions etc. even though I have installed it for the umpteenth time!

Which leads to the other lemma I will be working on before I die which is "why problems invariably occur a few days after the twelfth month." Thank-you Murphy!

Work out why on Earth my machine tells me that I am missing flash player and can't see You tube, deadoralive competitions etc. even though I have installed it for the umpteenth time!

Which leads to the other lemma I will be working on before I die which is "why problems invariably occur a few days after the twelfth month." Thank-you Murphy!

Mono

You should still be able to get some stills and/or a press story if you Google Jessica Dube + accident.

Go to Andy Fitchett's wake and say goobye to him. An honorary Deathlister if ever I've seen one. Good health mate!