Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

I think he's managing to be angry quite well........

:D:lol::lol:

Guest MEntysh

You guies are all sick bastards... i mean...

Things are looking good (or bad if you are Ronnie).????????????

or a winning combination... its different just to say who will be dead next year, but to make fun of that, or be happy because your predictions realized...

That started off so well with poor spelling and abuse, but then just degenerated into nonsense - poor show, Sir!

or a winning combination... its different just to say who will be dead next year, but to make fun of that, or be happy because your predictions realized...

Ahh, the thoughts of someone who should be removed from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Ahh, the thoughts of someone who should be removed from the shallow end of the gene pool.

I used to see Buster Edwards every day (one of Ronnies accomplices for those who don't know). He did his time and ended up selling flowers at Waterloo Station. Then he hung himself. Ronnie and his crew did a bad thing and they know it. They are all victims. I don't want him to die but if he does in the next 12 months I shall punch the air briefly with a sense of statisfaction since he is on my list for 2006. That's all he means to me.

I've had Ronnie on my list for the past couple of years, sheesh the guy is like the Queen Mum. I think he'll live forever

Guest Stu
I've had Ronnie on my list for the past couple of years, sheesh the guy is like the Queen Mum. I think he'll live forever

I think she died. :lol:

I think she died. :lol:

Thanks for waking up, Rip Van Winkle, it's only been close to 4 years since Queen Mum died. If you're interested, here in the States, the Red Sox AND the White Sox both finally won World Series titles, Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II finally died, and George W. was re-elected, ensuring another 4 years of gloom and doom for the world. You can go back to sleep now.

Thanks for waking up, Rip Van Winkle, it's only been close to 4 years since Queen Mum died. If you're interested, here in the States, the Red Sox AND the White Sox both finally won World Series titles, Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II finally died, and George W. was re-elected, ensuring another 4 years of gloom and doom for the world. You can go back to sleep now.

Rip van Winkle :lol::blink:

There is always one thing that annoys me. Although she is dead, some companies still use Her Royal Warrant and claim that their products are to her appointment.

I think you'll find that she hasn't used any of those products since March 2002.

Unless, of course, she is still alive.... :(

some companies still use Her Royal Warrant and claim that their products are to her appointment.

I think you'll find that she hasn't used any of those products since March 2002.

embalming fluid manufacturers perhaps?

If so, one would think the embalmers run a nice little scam.

regards,

Hein

some companies still use Her Royal Warrant and claim that their products are to her appointment.

I was actually refering to Wheetabix or what ever they're called...

I was actually refering to Wheetabix or what ever they're called...

Maybe Weetabix don't know. I once did that with a guinea pig. It had been dead for ages and this little pile of food just kept on growing. Maybe there's a Queen mum's Weetabix pile somewhere.

Maybe there's a Queen mum's Weetabix pile somewhere.

Is there a DL prize for "Most Surreal Imagery In A Post"? If there is, Godot's just won it. Hats off to you, Sir...

Is there a DL prize for "Most Surreal Imagery In A Post"?

There is.

It's called, "The Banshees Award".

Named after our esteemed moderater and poet.

Guest Guest
:o when oh when is this man going to obilge us? Blackdeath

Is there a DL prize for "Most Surreal Imagery In A Post"?

There is.

It's called, "The Banshees Award".

Named after our esteemed moderater and poet.

What an honor, If you gave a speech about me as well I think i'd cry. :o

Ronnie Biggs was denied release on October 26, 2005. It's the Home Office's policy to release those who they believe have less than 3 months to live.

Seeing as how January 26 has passed, I wonder how stable he is currently...

I suspect that he's not going to die too soon. Channel 4 are repeating their documentary on the failed kidnap attempt..

Kidnap Ronnie

Would have thought they'd be keeping this back for the season of loveable criminal caper docs that will follow his final expiry.

Once he carks it we can move onto the 'who was Mr Big?' no semblence of reality speculation. A staple for satellite documentary channels, scheduled between the Nazis, Pyramids and JFK assassination replacing Jack the Ripper.

I'm thinking of adding Ronnie to my Death League team. Can any of you Brits update me on how he's doing?

I'm thinking of adding Ronnie to my Death League team. Can any of you Brits update me on how he's doing?

I wouldn't if I were you, the consensus here is that Ronnie is a serious lingerer or malingerer.

Either way I wouldn't pick him.