Crispy

Saddam Hussein

Hassan al-Majid (Chemical Ali), has been told he is going to be executed in the next 30 days.

Hassan al-Majid (Chemical Ali), has been told he is going to be executed in the next 30 days.

Wouldn't be surprised if he scores deadpool points, despite the disqualification for execution cases. VERY HIGH suicide risk IMHO probably aided by the fact his captors would likely stand back and leave him to it.

Wouldn't be surprised if he scores deadpool points, despite the disqualification for execution cases. VERY HIGH suicide risk IMHO probably aided by the fact his captors would likely stand back and leave him to it.

According to the very most recent latest from The Jerusalem Post, Artichokes will be served at the execution. Okay, that's not the story, this is::::

From this link::: 2 to go with Chemical Ali

and here we havbe some text::::::

Iraq PM wants 2 other Saddam-era officials executed with Chemical Ali

The Iraqi government is refusing to execute the Saddam Hussein henchman and cousin known as "Chemical Ali" unless the executions of two other Saddam associates also are approved.

The fight pits the government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki against the three-member presidential council, and is another blow to Iraq's beleaguered judicial system.

Already on Wednesday, two former Health Ministry officials were released after being cleared on charges that they helped Shi'ite death squads operate, giving them access to hospitals and ambulances. There are widespread allegations of witness intimidation in that case.

In case of the executions, government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said in a telephone interview that Maliki's administration "refuses to take over Ali Hassan al-Majid without the two other convicted people."

I'm in a good mood today. I had a great lunch and I got a lot done.

The only problem is I couldn't say the same about Ali Hassan al-Majid (AKA) Chemical Ali. He is now on a hunger strike and was hospitalized after passing out cold. The report states his condition is stable, but on my time table his Ponchus Pilot's must be already getting the ropes ready. <_<

The execution of Taha Yassin Ramadan, leaves Izzat Ibrahim Al-Douri as the only surviving plotter of the 1968 Ba'ath uprising in Iraq.

He is one of the Allied forces most wanted men and his Wiki page contains dark mutterings of leukemia and diabetes.

Izzat Ibrahim Al-Douri has given a very rare interview in which he claims to be in good health.

Addouri confirmed that, "I am in good health and at the height of the Jihad spirit"

He was widely reported to have died in 2005 and there have also been false reports of his capture. His chronic and possibly terminal health problems, coupled with the risk of succumbing to a missile strike, would make him a good bet for a deadpool IMO.

Relief and fear as executions near. They are getting the ropes ready. Or will they line up for the firing squad?

Amrozi, Ali Ghufron, and Imam Samudra are due to be executed in early November. I wonder what's taking them so long to hang Chemical Ali?

It's basically a cat fight between al Maliki and the council. The council finally approved Chemical Ali's execution last March but not the other two (Sultan Hashem Ahmed and Hussein Rashid Mohammed) who are considered by many in Iraq to be not nearly as heinous as Chemical, and "only following orders". Al-Maliki got indignant and refused to execute Chemical unless they gave him all three and that's where it stands. I wouldn't sell Chemical Ali any life insurance, though.

9-diamonds.jpg

The nine of diamonds, ex-VP Taha Mohieddin Marouf, is a busted flush.

Another of Saddam's old cronies has died.

21-al-Zubaydi.jpg

Mohammad Hamza al-Zubaydi, one time Prime Minister of Iraq, and the Queen of Spades in that infamous pack of cards.

He was responsible for ruthlessly putting down the Shia rebellion after the first Gulf war.

Good riddance to the scumbag.

http://www.thememriblog.org/blog_personal/en/20632.htm

President's council approves execution of Chemical Ali and his conpaignons...

Good thing that the link was still active. It really leaves me grizzled how many end up useless after a matter of days. With that in mind, I decided it would be wise to give more information.

The President's Council being mentioned appears to be that of the Iraqi President. According to I.V.P.. Tariq Al-Hashemi, the Council has approved the execution of all those condemned to death in Iraqi courts. Statistics cite the Human rights group (noo idea which one(s)) as estimating 1000 Iraqis playing cards, shooting dice, drinking and cavorting while awaiting their turn with The Rope, Ali Hassan Al-Majid only one of them. Then again, he's been sentenced at least 3 times so far.

Guest Dervesia73

Yes, I caught bits and pieces of it. And it does remind me of Milosovic. Whatever happened to that guy? Goering committed suicide rather than face the hangman. Hussein will be found guilty and executed. The only question is what method.

Yes, I caught bits and pieces of it. And it does remind me of Milosovic. Whatever happened to that guy? Goering committed suicide rather than face the hangman. Hussein will be found guilty and executed. The only question is what method.

In what year are you writing? I would hazard a guess pre 2006. Could you pass on your secrets of time travel, Michael Fish would like to go back to that fateful day in October 1987 to change the record. It left him mentally scarred; not many know this but he even turned to crack and cheap whores for comfort as his colleagues shunned him.

Hmm, this one is difficult... I'll bet on

O, this is exciting! Have I won? Have I won?

O, this is exciting! Have I won? Have I won?

Hello.

Yes, you've won. The prize is a Mercedes Benz Car Tyre Valve Cap.

regards,

Hein

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6946714.ece

Chemical Ali gets ready to be executed!

Now that he's been hanged, who is next on the list?

Not really been keeping a close eye on things, but how about Comical Ali?

I suppose it's a possibility if his plane doesn't make it back safely~~~~~~~

wingscomical.jpg

I wasn't sure where to put this. He claimed to of worked with Saddam Hussains legal team, so I chose this thread

Bogus Italian lawyer Giovanni di Stefano is jailed for 14 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21969624

Guest Mac

This thread should be updated I think Saddam Ussein has already died.