Crispy

Saddam Hussein

Whenever Ramadan gets hanged, the team "No Noose Is a Good Noose" will score some major points in the DDP

Makes up for all those they've lost with Granados, Perez, Nichols etc. Looks like the only points they'll score is via the Iraqis at this rate.

Whenever Ramadan gets hanged, the team "No Noose Is a Good Noose" will score some major points in the DDP

Ah Tempus Fugit was bitching about that, said this noose guy has inside information and will win the DDP no doubt. Well I doubt that. Just some guy I think who makes lists of inmates on death row. It could take years before they all meet their fate.

Iraq Former vice president Taha Yassin Ramadan hanged

Taha Yassin Ramadan, the former vice president under Sadam Hussein, was hanged just before dawn Tuesday, an official with the prime minister's office told The Associated Press.

Iraq Former vice president Taha Yassin Ramadan hanged

Taha Yassin Ramadan, the former vice president under Sadam Hussein, was hanged just before dawn Tuesday, an official with the prime minister's office told The Associated Press.

To which I can only say: Ta ta, Taha

Ah Tempus Fugit was bitching about that, said this noose guy has inside information and will win the DDP no doubt. Well I doubt that. Just some guy I think who makes lists of inmates on death row. It could take years before they all meet their fate.

Banshees, eight of them have already met their fate but only the Iraqis got obits - three others got stays of executions, so it will indeed be years.

Hardly inside info, the list of soon-to-be executed prisoners in the US is not difficult at all to find.

Either way, like I say, this may well be the last execution on No Noose's team that gets an obit.

Executed on the 4th anniversary of the war as well, note.

I would say something on the matter but it will only get deleted and my my warning level increased.

Guest Guest
I would say something on the matter but it will only get deleted and my my warning level increased.

and then the paranoia sets in.......

and then the paranoia sets in.......

then the strangers start following you...

i always wondered what that warning level was...

Don't worry about it, you don't got it in you. Just be happy to go outside and see a beautiful day.

Don't worry about it, you don't got it in you. Just be happy to go outside and see a beautiful day.

It's a f*****g awful day, hail, bitingly cold wind. If we go outside, we'll be even more depressed than we already are looking outside the window.

Guest Guest

Infamy,infamy!!They all got in in for me!!Only in your case its justified.

The execution of Taha Yassin Ramadan, leaves Izzat Ibrahim Al-Douri as the only surviving plotter of the 1968 Ba'ath uprising in Iraq.

He is one of the Allied forces most wanted men and his Wiki page contains dark mutterings of leukemia and diabetes.

"Chemical Ali" sentenced to death

Along with two others, including the former defence minister, but another three escape the noose.

Faster, Pussycat, Kill, Kill, Kill! put all of the defendants in his/her team on the DDP, so I suppose it was worth the risk with the points for the three.

Down more places I go. :D

Fair enough, mind, that many eggs in the one basket is a risk and there has always been a possibililty that they'll stop hanging them in the hope of gaining a few more international friends.

I have a feeling that next year the DDP will ban deathrow inmates and those faced with execution in next years list.

My already weak DDP has taken a serious beating due to the abnormally high number of executed DDP candidates.

I have a feeling that next year the DDP will ban deathrow inmates and those faced with execution in next years list.

My already weak DDP has taken a serious beating due to the abnormally high number of executed DDP candidates.

I'm not sure my gamble on the three Bali bombers (including one as joker) is going to pay off. Without taking my wishes in to account, Indonesia has decided to spend most of this year contemplating abolishing the death penalty altogether. It looks like my lads might getting life in jail instead of the firing squad. Hope that cheers you up, Windsor :)

I bet R.I.P it up and Start Again is also feeling smug in the DDP.

:)

Although I'm suprised No Noose missed him

I bet R.I.P it up and Start Again is also feeling smug in the DDP.

^_^

I'd imagine so. :)

The trial of 'Chemical' Ali Hassan al-Majid for crimes against humanity has restarted, despite his already being found guilty of genocide. Get a sodding move on, Iraqi justice types!

His words

Majid angrily responded that he wasn't even in Basra at the time.

"How can you say I executed people?" he demanded of the witness. "You were not there. You only heard, you did not see. How can you be so sure? I wasn't in Basra at all at that time."

It might just be a coincidence but for some reason or other I've seen a trend with these Halibut people and they seem to have it in there heads 'If I'm not caught red handed' how can you accuse me? This guy for example just don't get that the law doesn't work that way. He just can't get it through his head.

If the law worked by the process of 'If you did not see me, O how can you accuse'

If that's the case

Then you mas well call the judge a priest and the jury a quire.

Hang that mother f****r!

The trial of 'Chemical' Ali Hassan al-Majid for crimes against humanity has restarted, despite his already being found guilty of genocide. Get a sodding move on, Iraqi justice types!

Nah, pace yerselves. Mebbe hang him on January 1st.