Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

Former Ireland and Ulster rugby coach Jimmy Davidson died peacefully on Saturday after a long illness. He was 64.

[warning on] You're a very naughty octopus [/warning off]

[childish voice on] Sorry Mr Wait, I won't do it again. I proommmmissssse. I weally weally do. [childish voice off]

'arry, me son, as they say everywhere, the wonderful world of Iain/Dave/Smithy/Stan is almost too weird & wonderful for words. How best to capture this engimatic, perhaps mistaken genius (some say a true cult hero) in a few choice words? Nay, it's impossible.

All I can proffer for your bedtime reading, to supplement a warm cup of cocoa & a hobnob biscuit is this, this & the entire works of iain here.

Always brings a chuckle & a smile to my day.

PS Thanks Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr/Prof etc Guest. :angry:

Thanks for enlightening me, OoO, it's grimly fascinating stuff. Managed to get through the first two threads, but baulked at the thought of reading 36 pages of this guy's blether. It'd take something a lot stronger than cocoa, anyway...

Appologies Octopus, the "Guest" was me, I hate bloody computers!!!

Just had a read of Iains previous history.

It has to be said that, apart from understanding your hatred, it has to be one of the funniest things I have read for sometime.

I found myself reading them to the voice of one David "er quite remarkable" Coleman.

It all, suddenly and horrifically, began to make sense.............

or the cricketer Dick Motz ?

Yes, you useless cuntbucket. About six posts above your one. I suppose it's a bit beyond you to think of looking on the current page?

Twat.

PS, if a mod wants to warn me for being rude to this idiot, please feel free. My warn-o-meter has remained at zero since it was introduced, and it would be nice to see what being warned does to it.

or the cricketer Dick Motz ?

Yes, you useless cuntbucket. About six posts above your one. I suppose it's a bit beyond you to think of looking on the current page?

Twat.

PS, if a mod wants to warn me for being rude to this idiot, please feel free. My warn-o-meter has remained at zero since it was introduced, and it would be nice to see what being warned does to it.

Rick, I am rapidly drawing to one of two conclusions:

1. dave is most certainly iain and even more brainless than we originally gave "it" credit for (based on his recent propensity for duplicating reporting of deaths)

2. dave is one of the other regulars trying to wind us all up by pretending to be more stupid than the amoebic equivalent of Father Dougal

If the latter is the case, it's certainly worked on yourself and OoO!

cricket player Tom Cartwright has died http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/ci/content...tml?CMP=OTC-RSS

ps your only destroying yourselves.I am ambivalent

Lo! The ignorant one strikes again. Reported here earlier for those of us who know how to use a search engine.

Take your ambivalence elsewhere, please.

cricket player Tom Cartwright has died http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/ci/content...tml?CMP=OTC-RSS

ps your only destroying yourselves.I am ambivalent

Lo! The ignorant one strikes again. Reported here earlier for those of us who know how to use a search engine.

Take your ambivalence elsewhere, please.

I spotted that Tom Cartwright's death had been reported in the "possibilities" thread earlier. I did think to suggest that it might have been better noted in this one, but I suppose that wouldn't have given our dear friend dave the opportunity to display his laughable ignorance once again! Still, even if it had been placed here in BIG RED LETTERS one wonders if he would have noticed...

Lindsey Hughes, a perennial MPFC favourite, and chosen on a number of DP's has lost her fight against cancer.

It now remains to be seen if she will get an obit - this blog is the only mention thus far, but there might be something in the broadsheets soon.

Congratulations to Rotten Ali AKA STAB_in_the_DARK for his 4th hit.

Now to go for castro maybe.

Oh Blimey! Yes, she was a bit of a left-field choice, but high academia is a world apart from the 2nd rate 1940's movie stars and one time WWF contestants. If the obit comes then I'm inching a bit closer to "NNIGN". Now did we not say it would be an inspired tact to play the "draw up a list of death row possibles"? Look's to me, to be the winning idea this year! As old Dick Dastardly would say "Drat! and Double Drat!"

There is a rumour going round, and I stress it is only a rumour, that Peter Andre has gone to the great jungle in the sky. Don't believe it myself but you never know.

actor Dabs Greer dead at 90.You may know him from Little House on the Prairie playing Reverand Alden and many other roles on tv.

There is a rumour going round, and I stress it is only a rumour, that Peter Andre has gone to the great jungle in the sky. Don't believe it myself but you never know.

I reckon that's cack. He only had the wimpy type of meningitis, I think the death rumour is wishful thinking. Although I think he's all right, his wife's a dog, he's just been dragged into the merry-go-round of nastiness that is Jordan. Or perhaps he's a twat. Who knows?

Sir George Pinker the Royal Gynaecologist and the very first person to meet Princes William and Harry has died at the age of 82.

Sir George Pinker the Royal Gynaecologist and the very first person to meet Princes William and Harry has died at the age of 82.

He's seen some interesting things in his time....

The BBC is reporting Iraqi intellgence claims that Abu Ayyub al-Masri (also known as Anu Hamza al-Muhajer), the leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq has been killed. Claims and counter claims to follow, no doubt.

where did he meet them? :P

we've heard this all before I'm afraid...

Where the f**k do you think he met them? Jesus help us all.......... :pop:

Where the f**k do you think he met them? Jesus help us all.......... :pop:

Oh God!!!! This is f*****g brilliant, Cabaret at its very finest.......... :)

oh yeah..I get it now.Silly me! nyway,Johnny Carsons sidekick musician Tommy Newsom aka Mr Excitement, has died at 78

I reckon that's cack. He only had the wimpy type of meningitis, I think the death rumour is wishful thinking. Although I think he's all right, his wife's a dog, he's just been dragged into the merry-go-round of nastiness that is Jordan. Or perhaps he's a twat. Who knows?

Peter Andre Officially Not Dead:

http://www.hecklerspray.com/peter-andre-of...ad/20068137.php

"Peter Andre – a slab-jawed mannequin with the intellectual capacity of a grapefruit and a wife who looks like a Daily Star reader’s ‘special’ sister– was rushed to hospital last week when it emerged that he was suffering from meningitis." :P

He's seen some interesting things in his time....

He must have seen Princess Diana's twat......

He was the one stood next to the bed with the big ears.

Boom boom.

actor Dabs Greer dead at 90.You may know him from Little House on the Prairie playing Reverand Alden and many other roles on tv.

Oh crap.

A favourite character actor of mine. More recently he was the "old" Paul Edgcomb in " The Green Mile but he was also a fine actor in many westerns and other films in the 1950's, including a number of Jimmy Stewart films, so obviously, he has a special place in my heart because of that. The number of co-stars still alive is slowly dwindling... :pop: He was also an outside bet for my DDP next year.

:P Dabs.

Well as the wait goes on for Callwood & Lindsey Hughes obits, add another one for the DDP obit wait - Rita Widdecombe died recently at her home.

Someone NOT on the DDP, and suprisingly not mentioned here either is Shin Hyon Hwak, who was a former Prime Minister of South Korea. He died late last month.