Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

Susan Elliot,actress and widow of Denhom Elliot,has been killed in a fire at her home aged 65

Makes pretty good reading, that article.

Unlike most of your posts, dave.

Hunchbacked Haitian dwarf, eh?

Susan Elliot,actress and widow of Denhom Elliot,has been killed in a fire at her home aged 65

An eye-witness account of events leading to her demise, containing more details than most people would want to read, and some important questions about the use of fire alarms.

An eye-witness account of events leading to her demise, containing more details than most people would want to read, and some important questions about the use of fire alarms.

From the article; 'Rob Lyons, 25, a Daily Mail sub-editor, was in the flat opposite the one rented by Susan Elliott in the Hudson block of New River Village on the night the fire took hold.'

That must be the first time a sub-editor has ever done anything remotely useful for society....and from the Daily Mail as well! I'm surprised he didn't let her burn and then moan about the slack response of the emergency services and how it is typical of an over-taxed mega-crypto-communist Britain!

:blink:

Comedy writer Dick Vosburgh has died heres a list of some of the comedy shows hes written over the decades

Bobby Cram Colchester United legend, and uncle of runner Steve. Mourned with black armbands yesterday.

Caitlin Tovar, the British women's speed skiing champion, tripped up on the way to the start line at a recent competition and plummeted 3000 feet to her death :) . Sunday Times article.

I wonder if Kevin Alderton, the world's only blind speed skier, who has clocked up speeds of over 100mph, might be worthy of DeathList consideration?

Guest Guest

Again I find wikipedia reporting a death of interest....Art Saaf another cartoonist has died. :)

This would seem slightly odd, but don't things happen in streaks?

As always, the glass is half full :)

Again I find wikipedia reporting a death of interest....Art Saaf another cartoonist has died. :)

This would seem slightly odd, but don't things happen in streaks?

As always, the glass is half full :)

Apologies, forgot to log in again... :P

Caitlin Tovar, the British women's speed skiing champion, tripped up on the way to the start line at a recent competition and plummeted 3000 feet to her death :) . Sunday Times article.

I wonder if Kevin Alderton, the world's only blind speed skier, who has clocked up speeds of over 100mph, might be worthy of DeathList consideration?

I'd say Kevin Alderton is in there with Hilary Lister, since his hobby is inherently dangerous with his level of handicap. However, they're still a long-shot death wise, since they're often surrounded by medical help when they go about their activities.

Children's television writer Jim Thurman has died after a short illness. He had a hand in, among other things, The Muppet Show and was the voice of "Teeny Little Super Guy" on Sesame Street, of whom I just rediscovered on YouTube.

Parry O'Brien, who won two Olympic gold medals and broke the world shot putting record 17 times has died of a heart attack at the age of 75.

Just a quickie - the front pages of both The Guardian and BBC News are reporting the death of Boris Yeltsin.

At least they won't need to embalm him.

Guest Shuffler
Doris Richards, 91, mother of Rolling Stone Keith Richards has died.

Snort snort!!!

I wonder what he'll do with her...probably wrap her in a massive joint!

:blink:

I dont suppose Keiths comments about his fathers ashes would have helped his mothers condition very much...

I dont suppose Keiths comments about his fathers ashes would have helped his mothers condition very much...

He'll be rolling a fresh £50 for her as we speak. I bet she's stipulated she's buried. Under 49000 tonnes of lead.

He'll be rolling a fresh £50 for her as we speak. I bet she's stipulated she's buried. Under 49000 tonnes of lead.

If she is I'll be checking for location details of the grave- as Sid James might have said, 'that's a helluva lot of scrap metal...'

I'm off to B&Q to look at wheelbarrows...

Cheers,

BHB