So basically, conspiring to commit a felony as President of the United States is a risk that it is OK to take as long as you will win.

Clinton was worse and I have a strong suspicion that Ford was amongst the worst ever. No doubt God is taking his time preparing him a special place and punishment in HELL. ;)

Last time I looked breaking and entering was a felony and having sex in the Oval Office just sounded like fun.

Get a life.

So basically, conspiring to commit a felony as President of the United States is a risk that it is OK to take as long as you will win.

Clinton was worse and I have a strong suspicion that Ford was amongst the worst ever. No doubt God is taking his time preparing him a special place and punishment in HELL. :banghead:

Last time I looked breaking and entering was a felony and having sex in the Oval Office just sounded like fun.

Get a life.

It's called adulturey and it's a sin. Clinton was a moral lepper more fit to run a brothel than a nation. I'm not saying Nixon is much better, I mean he is most famed for faking the moon landings, but at least he wasn't a pervert. <_<

Clinton was a moral lepper more fit to run a brothel than a nation.

I'm not sure that would be a particularly profitable business venture. Bit like George Best running a pub.

It's called adulturey and it's a sin. Clinton was a moral lepper more fit to run a brothel than a nation. I'm not saying Nixon is much better, I mean he is most famed for faking the moon landings, but at least he wasn't a pervert. :banghead:

No. Nixon is best remembered for lying to his people when trying to cover up the Watergate Scandal. He didn't have the sytle to be a pervert - he was an ugly bastard.

Clinton survived impeachment. Nixon quit before Congress had the chance.

As for sin - Nixon and his pal Kissinger are responsible for the death of up to 600,000 Cambodians are they not. Again, Nixon went ahead with the bombing campaign of Cambodia before he was officially given permission by Congress.

So as well as being a liar and a war criminal - he is also a murderer.

But as longs as he is not a pervert that can be excused...

Clinton was a moral lepper more fit to run a brothel than a nation.

I'm not sure that would be a particularly profitable business venture. Bit like George Best running a pub.

That's a good one Bou :banghead:

It's called adulturey and it's a sin. Clinton was a moral lepper more fit to run a brothel than a nation. I'm not saying Nixon is much better, I mean he is most famed for faking the moon landings, but at least he wasn't a pervert. :banghead:

Actually, it's called adultery and while it may be a sin in some thought processes it's not illegal and consequently doesn't qualify as a reason for removal from office.

You should try reading the Constitution of the United States as closely as you read the Bible.

Bollocks, I was going to organise a 'how long before Xenon II mentions belief in the fake Moon landings nonsense?' sweepstake too...

Just thinking of my next sweepstake attempt, are you a huge Dan Brown fan?

Guest Guest

Former President Gerald Ford is reportedly very frail and is now recieving hospice care at his California home. Reports say that he only has a few short weeks to live.

Former President Gerald Ford is reportedly very frail and is now recieving hospice care at his California home. Reports say that he only has a few short weeks to live.

Good. That will get 2007's DeathList off to a cracking start! :P

If it wasn't for the fact that this is very neatly typed I'd be saying "Iain, go away!"

I just googled "Gerald Ford" in the google news search engine and nothing came up, the last he was in the news for anything was when he beat Reagan's longevity record. So if you can share your source it would be appreciated otherwise this is a site where alot of people just say things like that. However what you said is believable given what we know about Gerald Ford's health and recent elusivness. Minus the part about him having a few weeks to live which would just be tabloid speculation (but still always possible) it wouldnt surprise me in the least if he is under hospice care.

It would suck to pass away right before, during or right after Christmas, Harry Truman died on December 26, 1972 and actually the holidays are a common time for people to die, if he dies between December 27-31 he will beat Truman's record of dying latest in the calendar year. I also kind of have this obsessive compulsive thing with people dying earlier in the year than their birthday, thus if you read on a tombstone 1913-2006 it means the person was 93, if Ford dies in 2007 he would have to live until at least July 14 to say he was 94.

Damn, I wanted to be first. Anyway, he's gone. :(

It's too bad - but he had to go sometime. I was watching a repeat of the Tonight Show on NBC, and the special bulletin came in, but of course the geniuses at our local TV station couldn't get the audio to work, so I am now watching ABC's report on his death.

Guest Joe E

Gerald Ford Has died

Ford just died.

It is on the CNN and BBC news crawlers. No link yet. Congratulations DL on our 13th graduate

Damn it Ford! Couldn't you have just held on for another few days???

Anyhow, congrats to DL!

Guest timo

Dec 26: Gerald Ford is Dead (just made 2006)

Guest cracka

HE GONE! 13!

Here is the BBC link:

Congratulations to DL for its 13th graduate for 2006 and 3rd hit for the month of December.

Ex-US President Gerald Ford dies

ABC NEWS Reports that the family of former President Gerald Ford, has announced his passing in California.

#13 with 5 days to go!

We should have listened to Iain I tells ya, the death of Gerald Ford is emminent :(

Guest Scotty

Looks like you got another one. Probably the last one for the year on the list. Unlucky 13.

Guest Rochester

It just hit the news. He's dead!

Well, I live in Michigan, where Ford was from, and all the local news stations interrupted regular programing to to specials on his life and career. He dead!