Ford is looking bad . just got update from yank mate he's poorly and may have to stay in hosp. :rip:

Hi Hoggie and welcome to the site. I think we would need a bit more than word from a friend, do you have a link to this story?

Sort of. Apparently they can bend Radar around objects. In visible light it doesn't work. Yet?

The objects were very small, if not tiny. Unfortunately, I don't remember what.

That depends a bit. The research in camouflage painting of vessels turned out some very effective results. I've read somewhere that in transatlantic convoys, when 'dazzle painting' was just introduced, ships collided often. The captains complained bitterly that they couldn't see the other boats in broad daylight.

Are you perhaps thinking of the Philadelphia Experiment? That's a bit apocryphal.

regards,

Hein

The Philidelphia experiment sounds familiar, but I can't recall. I believe the mystery of the 'Bermuda Triangle' was blamed on the (AUTEC) program, 'Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center' rumers say it was the experimentation area for invisible ( Submarines and AirCrafts)

According to certain sources, they screwed up while testing, and those on Flight 19 'The most famous' perished. Unsure what I really think, if so it's just another goverment cover up.

I believe the mystery of the 'Bermuda Triangle' was blamed on the (AUTEC) program, 'Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center' rumers say it was the experimentation area for invisible ( Submarines and AirCrafts)

According to certain sources, they screwed up while testing, and those on Flight 19 'The most famous' perished. Unsure what I really think, if so it's just another goverment cover up.

There was a similar plot in one of the episodes of the Twilight Zone.

There was a similar plot in one of the episodes of the Twilight Zone.

The Twilight Zone is one of those TV shows that make you think, they make you wonder, they twist the fantasies of your mind. This show tested your imagination. At the time it gave fiction a new name.

Flight 19 got lost because their flight leader made navigational errors, 'Horizon' on BBC 2 did a show on the Bermuda Triangle a few years back and even interviewed some on duty in the control room that day who didn't see a great mystery and reported hearing plane to plane messages from the other pilots complaining and suggesting they knew they were well off course.

One of them survived to land at Silloth but liked it so much here he decided to play dead and stay.

Most of the above is true.

Hello guys can you share to me the topic that you've discuss I'm not particular on it?????????????????? I'm new here in this place!!!

Thank you very much guys

God Bless!

Hello guys can you share to me the topic that you've discuss I'm not particular on it?????????????????? I'm new here in this place!!!

Thank you very much guys

God Bless!

Well it's the Gerald Ford thread! And he is frail! Might die soon! :birthday:

And God Bless You!

Thank you very much guys

God Bless!

Hi Explore, welcome to DeathList.

I don't understand your question. May I suggest that you have a careful look at the topic titles and subtitles? In most cases they neatly explain what the topic is.

regards,

Hein

Thank you very much guys

God Bless!

Would anyone in admin who was here around the start of this lot in the late eighties like to comment as to whether we had posts like the above before Care in the Community was introduced?

Would anyone in admin who was here around the start of this lot in the late eighties like to comment as to whether we had posts like the above before Care in the Community was introduced?

The DL forum hasn't been going that long, MPFC. Heck, the Internet itself only really came to birth in 1992.... :pop:

It was - kinda - rhetorical OoO, although whether our befuddled guest would figure it out I dunno. However - as I understand it - the first DL was drawn up by a bunch of students twenty years ago.

Guest Edmund

It appears he will pass Ronald Reagan's record on November 14, then on September 5, 2008

he would pass Herbert Hoover's record of 31 years, 7 months and 16 days of longevity after leaving the White House if he can hang in there.

It was - kinda - rhetorical OoO, although whether our befuddled guest would figure it out I dunno. However - as I understand it - the first DL was drawn up by a bunch of students twenty years ago.

Yeah, 1987. See the history time line on the main page. But they wouldn't have had posters spouting claptrap as computers back then, as I recall, were even more useless than Tony Bliar.

I'm tellin ya' he won't see September 2008 and I doubt if any of the surviving former presidents will see 31+ years since leaving office. Even Clinton, who could just about do it age wise, ain't that healthy.

Guest Bob
It appears he will pass Ronald Reagan's record on November 14, then on September 5, 2008

he would pass Herbert Hoover's record of 31 years, 7 months and 16 days of longevity after leaving the White House if he can hang in there.

Less than 2 weeks to go Jerry! Hang on and break the longevity record!

Former Gerald Ford bodyguard dies. Not Ford news, but seems like an interesting fellow nonetheless.

And let us not forget, Ford is now a mere two days away from breaking Reagan's longevity record.

On the day Ford breaks that record Chad Varah turns 95, excitement mounts, or summat.

Mr. Ford has less than 48 hours left before he breaks the record of Ronald Reagan for longevity. This appears to be very likely. However someone made the remark in an earlier post about him breaking Herbert Hoover's retirement record in 2008. I would have to disagree given the deteriorating health of Gerald Ford that he will last much longer now. I think he has held on just long enough to break the age record. It would not surprise me (especially after the massive defeat of his party in the 2006 election and the strain it is bound to give him) to hear of his passing in the next few weeks.

Once he passes Reagon this shall hit the headlines, then there will be no confusion of his condition. If he talked with Larry King on CNN for a while then everyone could see if his frailty was what it seemed. I think his death will come some time next year.

Once he passes Reagon this shall hit the headlines, then there will be no confusion of his condition. If he talked with Larry King on CNN for a while then everyone could see if his frailty was what it seemed. I think his death will come some time next year.

It's already hitting the headlines the day before he's due to beat Reagan's record

CNN did a quick report on him earlier this morning

Guest Guest

well wonder if ford's upset over rumsfeld gone and the democrats taking control of congress

President ford will be the oldest living president come tomorrow 91 yr old and 121 days. He's outlived all the other president.

:banghead:

President ford will be the oldest living president come tomorrow 91 yr old and 121 days. He's outlived all the other president.

:banghead:

He is 93 years old.