Sign in to follow this  
Death Star

PW Botha

SA after the marxist took over-

A NATION OF SCAVENGERSThese are not TAU SA’s words –

This is a fine example why paragraphs were invented. I couldn't be arsed to read the lot.

regards,

Hein

SA after the marxist took over-

A NATION OF SCAVENGERSThese are not TAU SA’s words –

This is a fine example why paragraphs were invented. I couldn't be arsed to read the lot.

regards,

Hein

Glad I'm not the only one. Just looking at it made me feel ill.... ;)

Just looking at it made me feel ill.... ;)

What, South Africa?

I feel the same about Australia, I think it's the shape of it.

What is the probability of two consecutive past leaders of a nation dying in the same year of natural causes? Doesn't seem like the odds would be that good.

Sir Edward Heath (PM from 1970-74) and Lord James Callaghan (PM from 1976-1979) both died last year.

Almost consecutive past leaders (Damn you Harold Wilson!).

What is the probability of two consecutive past leaders of a nation dying in the same year of natural causes? Doesn't seem like the odds would be that good.

Sir Edward Heath (PM from 1970-74) and Lord James Callaghan (PM from 1976-1979) both died last year.

Almost consecutive past leaders (Damn you Harold Wilson!).

hmmm Maggie managed to make it through the year :D

Guest Sif Ifricun (and proud of it)

http://www.boer.co.za/boerwar/hellkamp.htm

All I can say is forgive...human being!!! I forgave Kitchener and the other British for what they have done to our forefathers. Leave the old man (PW) alone. It is not a good idea to throw death wishes around. Reconciliation is the key...not death wishes for gods sake! I think everyone spreading death wishes and hate is not only hypocrites, but intellectually deprived (because they cannot understand/grasp the concept of unconditional forgiveness. And also, foreigner please shut up or keep your hands off the keyboard if you have lots to say about the people or things people do or did in South Africa. How can you judge if you were or are not part of it. I can say I am part of it, and we came out victorious.

And, last but not least: normally I would like to invite foreign people to come and spend their currency in one of the most beautiful spots in the world, but I would not welcome people like arseholes Anubis, Notapatato and the little hypocrite man Canadian Paul. Please stay put in your grey spots where there is no sun and where you don’t want the sun to be shone on others. And Anubis: “Yo or vory posh, yo Brottosh” or is it rather: Me and me bitch is common Saaf lundaners dat can only bang wif me boys cus’ me crew hates me.” – you choose! By the way…it is not an insult: as you laugh at us Saffas sometimes, we sometimes laugh harder at you…mate! Remember, I do not hate you Anubis, I just don’t like you! Spot the difference?

All I can say is forgive...human being!!! I forgave Kitchener and the other British for what they have done to our forefathers.

I don't really care what Botha did. If he wasn't on deathlist I wouldn't really know that much about him. So technically I forgive him for what ever it is he didi...

Guest Guest

All I can say is forgive...human being!!! I forgave Kitchener and the other British for what they have done to our forefathers.

I don't really care what Botha did. If he wasn't on deathlist I wouldn't really know that much about him. So technically I forgive him for what ever it is he didi...

I take it that you are a Brit. Thank you for offering your forgiveness buddy. But you do not have to forgive him (PW). I don't think he did something horrible to you! Forgiveness is for those that deserve it.

All I ask of you and other people that is reading this is to try and understand the situation in South Africa. People of all backgrounds, colour and ethniticity are still in a process of reconciliation. Many people lost their lives in racial related violence. There is still a lot of hate because of this. Luckily we managed our situation ON OUR OWN, and stopped the madness. The fact that PW was the leader during Apartheid years in SA, and the fact that Nelson Mandela killed innocent people by planting a bomb is not relevant anymore. That was only events that happened to build a better society. People get on you know. People die and new kids are born everyday. I am not ranting on about the atrocities that the British imposed on woman and children during the Anglo-Boer War. That happened frinkin a century ago. Get the point. Apartheid is D.E.A.D. (not racism though). It is rife in Zimbabwe and countries like the UK, US, France, Australia and yes in SA as well. Stop making PW famous by putting him on this stupid pedestal list called the "DeathList". He was just a pawn in the greater scheme of things.

By the way: Steve Biko was not assassinated. He died of head wounds in prison. Security policemen hit him during an interrogation session because he was disrespectful and did not want to cooperate with them. The policemen testified before the Truth and Reconciliation Committee that it was a freak accident. Again, get your facts in place foreigner, before you open your mouth or start arguing about something that you do not know a lot about.

By the way: Steve Biko was not assassinated. He died of head wounds in prison. Security policemen hit him during an interrogation session because he was disrespectful and did not want to cooperate with them.

I suppose everything is just dandy then.....

By the way: Steve Biko was not assassinated. He died of head wounds in prison. Security policemen hit him during an interrogation session because he was disrespectful and did not want to cooperate with them.

Dandy? To be honest I ponder on what that really means.

Windsor this is Deathlist. A place of debate, a place of laughter, a place of freedom.

This is not the Royal Forums. That's the other side. It may appear with great beauty

but that great beauty isn't what it appears to be. Sometimes when something is just

so perfect, beautiful and outstanding it just isn't right. It's evil. Very difficult to explain.

Let's just say all words have 2 meanings. Some words may even have more.

Realise where you are Windsor, and with where you are is what you need to be.

Dandy? To be honest I ponder on what that really means.

Windsor this is Deathlist. A place of debate, a place of laughter, a place of freedom.

This is not the Royal Forums. That's the other side. It may appear with great beauty

but that great beauty isn't what it appears to be. Sometimes when something is just

so perfect, beautiful and outstanding it just isn't right. It's evil. Very difficult to explain.

Let's just say all words have 2 meanings. Some words may even have more.

Realise where you are Windsor, and with where you are is what you need to be.

Ben Kenobi?

I used the word 'dandy' in a very sarcastic manner as to sarcastically agree that being beaten to death was ok.

What word would you have used?

I guess everything is just a walk in the park then..

Oh right - lets not make a big deal of this you know. It was just a phrase.

May I extend my apologies to all members who may have been offended by my use of the word 'dandy'. I don't want to take this too far but you know....it just isn't the kind of language accepted on this forum and I now fully accept that.

Sorry.

May I extend my apologies to all members who may have been offended by my use of the word 'dandy'. I don't want to take this too far but you know....it just isn't the kind of language accepted on this forum and I now fully accept that.

Sorry.

I wasn't offended, but perhaps I ought to have been. I'll know better next time.

Meanwhile I'll be particularly careful not to use the word d***y.

Perhaps it has a different meaning in the US - like fanny but spelt with a 'c'.

canny?

or can it?

canny?

or can it?

:o

Sorry.

Did I ever say it was a big deal? That it was worth taking time and many moments thinking about?

Dandy, Brandy, Candy, Handly, Sandy, Mandy, Randy...

That is what rhymes with that word. Came up with it off the top of my head.

Look Windsor - I wasn't offended but felt it was out of place. Thought it might belong

in a thread located in the RF's. The thread name may be about Royal antiques?

A bunch of women in there 70's using the internet speaking about the dead queens jewls.

One of them says, "O dear that would just look dandy on me!

Sorry Windsor I know it's a scary thought. Now it's time to forget about this

conversation, change the subject and move on. :o

It was meant to have that effect - I was being very very very very very sarcastic.

Getting back to P W Botha, the latest I can find on him is from about a month ago,

when he attended a memorial service.

See the last chapter for a reference to the Groot Krokodil.

Guest Sif Ifricun (and proud of it)
It was meant to have that effect - I was being very very very very very sarcastic.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. The last conversation with you!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. The last conversation with you!

Thanks for that. Now go and go whatever it is you South Africans do....