Sign in to follow this  
themaninblack

The Second 2007 Success Poll

Who will be the 2nd 2007 graduate?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right. With Gallo off to the great Wine Cellar in the ..er sky, who next to bite the bullet?

Me personally, I think Tammy Faye's time is up... :birthday2:

Messner showing 100% support at the moment, oh hang on, I'm the only one who's voted!

I voted for Tammy-Faye Messner

Tammy Faye Messner gets my vote.

George Melly, no particular reason.

Another one for Tammy here

I'm thinking Betty Ford might not start one morning soon.

Lady Bird Johnson, just to be different.

Back down Canadian Paul, you'll find out it doesn't pay to be a loser. :birthday2:

Now that Dame Thatcher is neglected on this year's list, I voted for the person who shows the closest resemblance to her: Rowdy Roddy Piper.

I've always detested them bagpipes anyway.

Charles Lane has had his chances of surviving the year reduced alarmingly by my omission of his name from all my DP lists, so I've voted for him.

Lady Bird Johnson, just to be different.

Back down Canadian Paul, you'll find out it doesn't pay to be a loser. :)

Well I was going to say Michael Foot because I had a dream about him dying last night, but then I thought I'd save the BS for BS. :)

I said Charles Lane to be the 1st, I see no reason to change that.

If anything, me picking him keeps him alive, which is a good thing.

I'm having a punt on Pinter. Thinking that it sounds like he should have gone last year makes him more of a sort to die this year.

Guest VoteCastro

Can anyone vote fidel castro? because i really want him to die! :)

Well I was going to say Michael Foot because I had a dream about him dying last night, but then I thought I'd save the BS for BS. :)

In all honesty Canadian Paul I thought about him today. Foot with his wacky political hair cut, I was thinking to myself his number has to be up sooner or later. I can't see him living passed age 94. And he is such a very annoying character. I imagine him having this dramatic death, like falling down the staires or collapsing in a park .. and the list goes on.

At this point I don't think Tammy Faye will be the next hit, because she just wrote a fan letter and her demise would be beyond awkward. But at the same time Gallo's brother died a few days before him, so I guess you could expect the unexpected.

I'm still looking at the high points of the list, I hope your dream has some meaning and he breaks a leg but we will see what happens. Five centurians. 0 - 5 .. So far.

The queen of my Death League team, Tammy Faye!

I'm telling you man it won't be her. You can think about it, hope it, wish it, it is not in the cards. Think about it in a very realistic way, who will follow the Wine Maker? Just take it into consideration. Keep it in mind. Just think about it.

I'm telling you man it won't be her. You can think about it, hope it, wish it, it is not in the cards. Think about it in a very realistic way, who will follow the Wine Maker? Just take it into consideration. Keep it in mind. Just think about it.

BS-

None of us really knows. What makes you think I haven't thought about it in a realistic way? By the way, I never hope for anyone to die, just make predictions, and TF is as good a bet as anyone.

Ernest Borgnine.

...in case there is a spooky importance of being Ernest coincidence