Death Star

Kirk Douglas

Guest Deathmaster

Hi seems to be in very good health, would recommend to drop him for 2007

90 years old today!!!

and looks to be 190.

90 years old today!!!

and looks to be 190.

maybe he does...but he's dropped off ALL my lists......a few years of mumbling left I fear...

Guest Guest

I met old Kirky 7 years ago and was amazed then how energetic and young he was (then in his early eighties). He has survived a stroke and also a helicopter crash that killed others on board, so I don't think he's going anywhere soon. I reckon its the Russian peasant blood coursing through his near-90 year old veins. More chance of Pete Docherty croaking this year I'd say.

Guest Guest

its just come up on wikipedia that hes dead bu t its probably just some idiot fooling around as usual

link: need a link?

Guest Guest

there is no link-hes still alive-as I thought someone was making it up

its just come up on wikipedia that hes dead bu t its probably just some idiot fooling around as usual

still alive and kicking. :ph34r:

Guest Guest
I met old Kirky 7 years ago and was amazed then how energetic and young he was (then in his early eighties). He has survived a stroke and also a helicopter crash that killed others on board, so I don't think he's going anywhere soon. I reckon its the Russian peasant blood coursing through his near-90 year old veins. More chance of Pete Docherty croaking this year I'd say.

He is actually Jewish - but looking at him I would say he has much Slav blood. According to Arthur Koestler most Russian Jews are descended from a Russian tribe called the Kazhars, and are little related to mid eastern Jews.

He is actually Jewish - but looking at him I would say he has much Slav blood. According to Arthur Koestler most Russian Jews are descended from a Russian tribe called the Kazhars, and are little related to mid eastern Jews.

Er....he's a Viking. He did that thing with the oars. Lost an eye. You people know nothing.

Er....he's a Viking. He did that thing with the oars. Lost an eye. You people know nothing.

Well I thought he was a Roman slave:

douglas.jpg

Nice pants :(

Guest Startanew

I heard that he died. Is this true?

Spartacus or Kirk Douglas? The former is dead, but as far as we're aware, Kirk Douglas is still alive.

Where did you hear that he died?

Guest Startanew

Spartacus or Kirk Douglas? The former is dead, but as far as we're aware, Kirk Douglas is still alive.

Last night, there were rumours going around.

you'll need to divulge the source of these rumours.

Guest Startanew

I don't know the source of it. My friend was just talking to me, and she goes "Oh... Kirk Douglas has just died". She'd heard it off some other people.

I don't know the source of it. My friend was just talking to me, and she goes "Oh... Kirk Douglas has just died". She'd heard it off some other people.

Just out of curiousity, how much had she had to drink by this point?

Guest Startanew

None. But nevermind, it was obviously someone's idea of a joke on imdb and she heard of it. Thanks anyway.

Whilst looking for health news on Jack Valenti, I stumbled across this recent interview with Kirk Douglas talking about his new book. Doesn't seem like he'll be going anywhere anytime soon.

As for Valenti, in a coma and intensive care, so doing only marginally better than Preston, Spelling, Pincohet, Papon and the rest of the "doing fine" crew. Not disappointed that I put him on my WDP team just yet.

At which point does someone who isn't dead yet graduate from DL? Or do they graduate in?

I believe it was myself who coined the phrase 'Graduate' for it's place here on the forums. To graduate means to go further or in other words 'drop dead'. That would be the ultimate ticket off the eligibility bleachers forever.

Guest Mirror, Mirror...
I believe it was myself who coined the phrase 'Graduate' for it's place here on the forums. To graduate means to go further or in other words 'drop dead'. That would be the ultimate ticket off the eligibility bleachers forever.

Who coined the phrase "narcissism"?