football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2008

Ladies and gentleman ... while we have no choice but to wait

Model or not .. My attitude after this one was like 'Get away from me!'

A master thief's best friend - put one in you're backpack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKcAfxM35U

And ... least but not last former Gov. Eliot Spitzer's (top ten excuses) according to David Letterman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB--TRZsx64

Take a sobriety test in Southern Spain.

If Tinky Winky can do it, I'm sure I'd manage.

OMG! I would have to be blind drunk to even attempt that. Just watching it was giving me vertigo :)

OMG! I would have to be blind drunk to even attempt that. Just watching it was giving me vertigo :)

Tdf! Same here! My legs are all wobbly now :P

Test your hearing.

I was initially impressed as the first one I could hear was the 30 year old one (me being 30) then I went back down the list and the 24 one made a sound too so I think there might be a fault on the website or a long delay in playing.

On personal experience I reckon the big 3 kHz drop from 18 to 24 comes from one shandy too many, dancing next to the sound system in clubs, concerts and festivals. People usually had to shout on a sunday to make themselves heard in our poxy student living room.

Any of our more distinguished clientele like to hazard a guess why a 3 kHz drop also occurs at 50?

I have good hearing and 21\21 vision and deterioration of the senses shouldn't be anything anybody worries about until their like 70.

Anyway, if you feel like being aggravated turn all three videos on at once ........... it's a frenzy!!! Go crazy (Sorry, I would have a more productive post but French isn't that good)

I have good hearing and 21\21 vision and deterioration of the senses shouldn't be anything anybody worries about until their like 70.

Anyway, if you feel like being aggravated turn all three videos on at once ........... it's a frenzy!!! Go crazy (Sorry, I would have a more productive post but French isn't that good)

I hate to tell you but it is normal to lose the ability to hear the higher frequency sounds with age. Also having 21\21 vision (I'm guessing that's American for 20/20 vision) is nothing to boast about. It just means your eyesight is the average, not bionic. There are better vision statistics, if you had 20/10 (or maybe 21/11?) vision it means you can read from the chart at 20 (21) feet what "normal" people would read from 10 (11) feet. (i.e. they need to be closer).

Gan to Solfest. Supergrass, Roisin Murphy, Sham 69, Alabama 3 and........(DRUMROLLDRUMROLL, LOUD GASPS) Chas 'n' Dave.