maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Dr. David Levy, the son-in-law of Republican presidential candidate and former New York Gov. George Pataki, was treated at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo after suffering a massive heart attack Tuesday while on a flight from Chicago to Seattle.

SC

not brother-in-law.

No kidding.....first thing that made me twitch was 'wouldn't her BIL be a Kennedy?' I knew something was amiss.

ZC

not brother-in-law.

No kidding.....first thing that made me twitch was 'wouldn't her BIL be a Kennedy?' I knew something was amiss.

ZC

Not if they were married to her sister.
  • Like 1

not brother-in-law.

ZC

Not if they were married to her sister.

With the Kennedys it's more likely to be something amiss-tress....

An uncle of Paraguayan footballer Derlis González, has died after suffering a heart attack whilst celebrating his nephew's match-winning penalty.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/28/copa-america-2015-derlis-gonzalezs-uncle-dies-from-heart-attack-after-nephew-scores-winning-penalty-in-paraguay-v-brazil-5269889/

Oh this belongs in Ironic Deaths. Too good, you can't make that stuff up.

SirC

John Whitman, the husband of former Republican Gov. Christine Todd Whitman and the state's first-ever first gentleman, died Thursday. He was 71. He died at Morristown Medical Center after suffering a catastrophic brain injury in mid-June.

His grandfather was a former Governor of New York so he's a DOUBLE fringe!

SC

http://m.newjerseyhills.com/bernardsville_news/news/john-r-whitman-husband-of-former-governor-dies-at/article_f42dcaa1-d60d-56da-a7a5-bab9fc0ef914.html?mode=jqm

Kate Granger to run a 10k for charity on July 12th. Donate here to alleviate some of the guilt for making her a starter on your DDP line-up.

• Like 2

Poor son of a bitch.

From that article:

Burchill is now married to Daniel Raven, brother of her former lover Charlotte. This is the "poor boy's" step-dad, one after his - sort of - step mum who was, of course, sister to the step dad.

Could almost be the plot from one of her books.