maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

No hidden messages this time.

Riley LaRue, a former basketball standout at East Forsyth High School and eldest son of Wake Forest legend Rusty LaRue, died Saturday in an automobile crash.

SC

http://m.journalnow.com/news/local/son-of-wake-forest-hall-of-famer-rusty-larue-dies/article_44ffd432-1f55-57e3-bdb4-bd8d62966fee.html?mode=jqm

Little Boy director Alejandro Gomez Monteverde received the tragic news over the weekend that his father and brother were found dead 16 days after they had been abducted for ransom. Gomez Monteverde's father, Juan Manuel Gomez Fernandez, and his brother, Juan Manuel Gomez Monteverde, were kidnapped while leaving their Tampico, Tamaulipas home on Sept. 4. According to a Televisa news program, the men were killed after the family had paid ransom.

SC

The 19-year-old son of Eddie Montgomery, one-half of country duo Montgomery Gentry, died Sunday.

SC​

The son of Bollywood superstar Asha Bhosle, Hemant Bhosle, who was a composer in his own right, has died in Scotland at 66:

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/music/asha-bhosles-son-and-music-composer-hemant-passes-away-at-66/

Just last week, I included Asha Bhosle into my "database", she's highly obitable because of the "Brimful of Asha" song.

Cathriona White, Jim Carrey's on-and-off girlfriend, has committed suicide, TMZ reports.
According to the news site, the Los Angeles Police Department responded to a call Monday night. They went to a residence and discovered the body of White, 28.
TMZ sources said pills were found next to her body. White and Carrey, 58, reportedly first dated in 2012, but broke up after a few months. They were recently seen together in May after reportedly rekindling their romance after the latest breakup.
​SC​

Cathriona White, Jim Carrey's on-and-off girlfriend, has committed suicide, TMZ reports.

According to the news site, the Los Angeles Police Department responded to a call Monday night. They went to a residence and discovered the body of White, 28.

TMZ sources said pills were found next to her body. White and Carrey, 58, reportedly first dated in 2012, but broke up after a few months. They were recently seen together in May after reportedly rekindling their romance after the latest breakup.

​SC​

Well, now she's definitely off.

It belonged in the Suicide thread but it was so juicy I posted as fast as possible LOL

If I had to live with C​arrey I'd off myself too.

"rekindling their romance" = shagging.
SC​

Happy 31st birthday Ritchii Kara!

I bet his diagnosis was fake.

Happy 31st birthday Ritchii Kara!

I bet his diagnosis was fake.

Bit to go yet before he's Ryan Buelling it...

The latest on RK is that he's having constant blackouts but is still going about his day-to-day life as well as can be expected. He is pretty close to being the world's longest-surviving victim of variant CJD though.

Gertrude Woodard Taylor, 92, the mother of singer-songwriters James Taylor and Livingston Taylor, died over the weekend in Chilmark, Mass. Her daughter, Kate Taylor, also a singer, told the Vineyard Gazette that their mother died of complications from old age.

SC

http://mobile.philly.com/obituaries/?wss=/inquirer/obituaries&id=332982871&

Magician Criss Angel had to cancel his Las Vegas shows at the Luxor after finding out that his son Johnny Crisstopher Sarantakos was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.

SC

The fiancé and coach of New Zealand triathlete Andrea Hewitt has died, aged 31.

The French Olympian, Laurent Vidal, passed away in his sleep overnight in France. Hewitt, 33, was with her partner at the time and is now with his family in France.

SC

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11543179&ref=rss

Edit: BAH ne'er mind I see it as posted elsewhere although I think it looks better here. Still, to he/she who posts first, they make that decision. Apologies.

SC

If you prefer I don't post these when I see them just let me know; I'm not happy to read them or post them but it's a matter of completeness I guess. I mean I saw the headline what am I supposed to do? "Can't have a skunk run through a jury box and ask them not to smell it.".

Four month old son of New England Patriots player Nate Solder has kidney cancer.

SC

http://www.inquisitr.com/2572491/infant-son-of-patriots-nate-solder-has-kidney-cancer-hudson-undergoing-chemotherapy/