maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Andrea Finley The mum of pop star Taylor Swift has cancer. The stage and type of cancer has been undisclosed.

Cancer took advantage of a Blank Space in her immune system.

SC

Andrea Finley The mum of pop star Taylor Swift has cancer. The stage and type of cancer has been undisclosed.

Cancer took advantage of a Blank Space in her immune system.

SC

"But you've got cancer baby, so I'll write your name (on my Personal Deathlist 2016, that is)"

Lauren Hill is dead. Go to the front desk to collect your points.

Also we can now see what pun on "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" TMIB has been sitting on since December 31st.

The wife of Jeff Hatrix, lead singer for Mushroomhead, has stage 3 colon cancer at 29 yrs old.

SC

http://loudwire.com/mushroomhead-singer-wife-stage-3-colon-cancer/

22 years younger than him , I bet he never thought he would outlive her.

This is fringe of fringe. Basically cuz how big a 'star' a SKorean pop star is is debatable.

Baekho of the group NU'EST announced his father has acute leukemia.

SC

http://static.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/nuests-baekho-asks-fans-to-donate-blood-for-his-father-who-has-been-diagnosed-with-acute-leukemia

Mary Doyle Keefe, who was the model for Norman Rockwell's Rosie The Riveter campaign ad during WWII, has died aged 92

rosie-riveter-1.jpg

Many a non-USAian will be familiar with this image.

• Like 1

John Suchet's wife Bonnie has died aged 73, after a 10 year battle with dementia.

Grace Wells, seriously ill wife of departing Northern Ireland politico Jim, is being cited as the major reason her husband is committing public gaffes which are beyond the ability of his party to defend.

So, she'd probs get the kind of low-profile coverage that'd ensure Deathrace points, a bit more than that on a slow news day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-northern-ireland-32476991

Oh aye, and if Jim Wells has a problem with gay marriage...he'd fucking hate us lot!

Nicole Kidman's former brother-in-law Angus Hawley is dead at 46:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3055851/Antonia-Kidman-s-ex-husband-Angus-Hawley-dies-46-suspected-heart-attack.html

It happened 8 months after Kidman's father died. Hawley apparently was very fit and his death came completely unexpected.

Journalist Richard West has died aged 84 who was the cousin of Timothy West.

Grace Wells, seriously ill wife of departing Northern Ireland politico Jim, is being cited as the major reason her husband is committing public gaffes which are beyond the ability of his party to defend.

So, she'd probs get the kind of low-profile coverage that'd ensure Deathrace points, a bit more than that on a slow news day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-northern-ireland-32476991

Oh aye, and if Jim Wells has a problem with gay marriage...he'd fucking hate us lot!

I'm sure statistics indicate that far more heterosexual people die every year than LGBT folk. Care to comment Jim? And then apologise? And then resign?

Her sisters alive.

Aye, but some of those currently alive still have to negotiate the descent without the fixed ropes and marked route that got swept away in the avalanche. If only we'd been notified of this impending disaster on 31st December, eh?

Her sisters alive.

And, they'd look more like sisters if their Botox useage was more equal, right?

ad_167264772-e1430139595704.jpg

• Like 1

Her sisters alive.

And, they'd look more like sisters if their Botox useage was more equal, right?

ad_167264772-e1430139595704.jpg

One of these ladies has had Les Dennis's balls on her chin.

• Like 1

Her sisters alive.

Aye, but some of those currently alive still have to negotiate the descent without the fixed ropes and marked route that got swept away in the avalanche. If only we'd been notified of this impending disaster on 31st December, eh?

I was thinking about this.

Lets say that the authorities know that, say, 22 people are missing presumed dead BUT, as they start finding the bodies they I.D one and find out that that its somebody that died up there in, say, 1988.

We know that the place is heaving with 'left where they died corpses' maybe, as part of a cleansing process, most of those bodies have now come down in the avalanche.

Could 'appen.

Her sisters alive.

I was thinking about this.

Lets say that the authorities know that, say, 22 people are missing presumed dead BUT, as they start finding the bodies they I.D one and find out that that its somebody that died up there in, say, 1988.

We know that the place is heaving with 'left where they died corpses' maybe, as part of a cleansing process, most of those bodies have now come down in the avalanche.

Could 'appen.

Erm, yeah there's a simple way to tell the difference - the fresh corpses don't have massive perms/mullets and Def Leppard cassettes heaving out of their jacket pockets........

(*Although, now I think of it, this probably isn't 100% reliable for German corpses)

• Like 5