maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

1 hour ago, msc said:

That's a family tree of shit genes.

Aye, well despite trawling most of the obvious angles the Daily Mail didn't mention if he'd passed any of them on to another generation.

Which leads to the question: has there been a family with three generations all scoring as DDP hits? Hughie Green -> Paula Yates -> Peaches Geldof was my first guess, but sadly not correct.

Corin Redgrave, his mother and Natasha Richardson?

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Which leads to the question: has there been a family with three generations all scoring as DDP hits? Hughie Green -> Paula Yates -> Peaches Geldof was my first guess, but sadly not correct.

With Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher 24 hours apart, it's a damned good start. (EDit.....yeah, Carrie probably had no DDP unless a Star Wars theme team)

SC

Carrie was a hit, but there doesn't seem to be much sign of Billie Lourd making it a three-tier family reunion anytime soon.

58 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Carrie was a hit, but there doesn't seem to be much sign of Billie Lourd making it a three-tier family reunion anytime soon.

True but one of us needs to commit to Billie from here on out.  

:o I would not have guessed that. 

Same.She is entitled to be called the right honorable.I had seen her mention her elderly father in her blog but she didn't say who he was.

Interesting... too notable for Shameless?

Though it gives me an excuse to promote her to main team, in the unlikely event that she survives the year.

Is her father still alive? And is it time for a poll?

On 27/08/2017 at 17:19, gcreptile said:

Though it gives me an excuse to promote her to main team, in the unlikely event that she survives the year.

Is her father still alive? And is it time for a poll?

He is and I seem to recall her saying he had cancer too although I think she said he was now in remission.83 now though.

https://www.sophiesabbage.com/bitter-sweet-health-update-29-sep-2017/ :New cancer blog reveals Sophie has had a bery good response to a cancer drug but that her Dad has a tumour in his shoulder and lung cancer too.

7 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Does that mean that shameless coming back? No...

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Does that mean that shameless coming back? No...

Nah, I meant the Shameless of 2017. If a person on it would be too notable, it wouldn't really be a theme team.

Just now, gcreptile said:

Nah, I meant the Shameless of 2017. If a person on it would be too notable, it wouldn't really be a theme team.

Ah, thank god. You had me worried there for a minute...

She has one book published with two others awaiting release so you could also argue she is a. proper writer and not just a cancer Mum/ Blogger.Of course the books are about her cancer but it sets her apart from other bloggers.

Sucks to post some of these.

Nationwide News has learned that the one-year-old son of the former Member of Parliament for Western St Mary, the PNP’s Jolyan Silvera drowned in a pool at his home yesterday.

Justin, who turned one on August 11, was found in the pool shortly before midday yesterday.

Member of Parliament for Manchester North Western, Mikael Phillips, who’s also the child’s godfather, says the incident happened at Mr. Silvera’s Stony Hill home in St Andrew.
SC

4 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Burton Bernstein, brother of Leonard Bernstein, has died aged 85.

He died on Leonard's 99th birthday.

For the non English:Katie Price is a household name and her Mum will get a QO from all the major papers and probably a newsbeat article when she goes.DDP drop 40 material.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1