Lord Fellatio Nelson

Adverts - you either love 'em or hate 'em

I'm not a man easily driven to hate, but I hope the fat pasty dude from the BT Broadband adverts dies alone and unloved.

I don't imagine that's what they have in mind, still hope springs eternal. He's a charisma-free zone for sure.

Does anybody else find the current British tourism campaign with Stephen Fry and Julie Walters to be the most excruciating, toe-curlingly awful ad ever produced? When I see it at the cinema I literally have to stifle the urge to yell "fuck off!" it reeks of thinly-veiled xenophobia and, rather than encourage holidaymakers to stay home, will most likely drive them to emigrate en masse. Fry asks 'why would anyone want to go abroad in 2012?' how about to get away from you, you smug, pompous, self-satisfied cunt!

Veet hair removal for men. Fantastic product judging by these reviews :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if only this was for sale...............

You can only get away with this in Scotland.

It was shown at half time during the England v France game today approx 5.50pm Not really appropriate for that time of night :-)

You can only get away with this in Scotland.

It was shown at half time during the England v France game today approx 5.50pm Not really appropriate for that time of night :-)

(Un)fortunately I was working and didn't see it. Mind you, I don't live in Scotland, so I wouldn't see it.

The ad too rude for Australian TV.

This explains a lot........

No posts for 7 months then 3 in less than half an hour :scratchhead:

No posts for 7 months then 3 in less than half an hour :scratchhead:

4 :D , actually 5 inc this one.......

An advert of sorts.............

http://www.accidentclaims.org/ .........the testimonial quote bottom right, pardon the pun............

I was getting bummed in a public toilet and slipped on a wet floor and split my head open... my boyfriend had to rush me to hospital. I just received a £2k cheque for 10 stiches in my head and a burst anus... thanks! Mr C Eyley

Galalala, GALALALA.... heeeeeeeeeeeey.. GET AIDS.

Guest awesome guest

Adverts are awful and don't keep prices low enough. Sky still costs wayy too much when compared to Netflix. Finical advice disconnect sky and next Netflix instead

That fucking prick on the Rice Krispie Squares advert wants fucking booting right in the cods.

The advert that's pissing me off at the moment is the one for Renter's Warehouse here in the States.

I can't find the advert on YouTube, but it's the one where the woman is placing price stickers on her boyfriend's / husband's prize possessions - a bowling trophy, Laz-E-Boy armchair, and a guitar for Rockband.

It just pisses me off with these lame stereotypes.

And another one is for the new Buick commercial where someone turns to the old biddy and says to her "That's not a Buick" and she loudly announces "That's what I told him!"

That horrible Haribo ad in the boardroom with the adults speaking with children's voices. Have any of those actors watched a child before giving their gurny, over-elaborate performance? Except for moustache guy at the end.

Annoys the anger right out of me. And I don't like Haribo anyway.

That horrible Haribo ad in the boardroom with the adults speaking with children's voices. Have any of those actors watched a child before giving their gurny, over-elaborate performance? Except for moustache guy at the end.

Haribo is not suitable for vegetarians.

Haribo is not suitable for vegetarians.

Ah, but are vegetarians suitable for Haribo?

• Like 1

The funniest advert ever made.