Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

The fork hovering over the salad is just for show. As soon as the camera gets turned off he is going straight for the meat marinated in Coke

The fork hovering over the salad is just for show. As soon as the camera gets turned off he is going straight for the meat marinated in Coke

Diet coke from the look of it

4bl6w.jpg

Posted without comment.

got to say for a 62 year old that just had a stroke he looking as good as you can look. Looks like not smoking and drinking really does make a big difference.

In "more traditional ways for a wrestler to die" news, Tammy Lynn Sytch has marked leaving alcohol rehab by getting arrested three times within three days.

JBL was miles better on commentary at NOC tonight than the King has been in about 10 years

Jerry Lawler suddenly collapsed & it doesn't seem to be a work, but we'll soon find out, I guess.

Released from hospital.

Released on the 17th according to the article. Am I being slow tonight?

Diet coke is far worse for people's health than classic coke.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/23/aspartame-in-less-sugar-sodas.aspx

Diet coke is far worse for people's health than classic coke.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/23/aspartame-in-less-sugar-sodas.aspx

Always has me running back and forth to the bog too :(

In "more traditional ways for a wrestler to die" news, Tammy Lynn Sytch has marked leaving alcohol rehab by getting arrested three times within three days.

They should do a poll similar to the robin gibb and al-megrahi poll. Who will drink ,overdose or embarrass themselves to death first Chyna or tammy sytch ?

dk_figtag_464x560.jpg

Tom Billington is only 53.

True, but likely hasn't touched steroids for 20-odd years, he's wheelchair-bound and virtually penniless. Suppose flu or pneumonia could see him off

Making it to 34 is a pretty impressive achievement for an IWA:MS wrestler, though.

Mike Graham is dead, aged 61, possible suicide. Like father, like son if so.

A few lesser known people from the wrestling community have died recently. Maybe a big name will die soon

A few lesser known people from the wrestling community have died recently. Maybe a big name will die soon

Bobby Eaton's back in hospital, from what I've heard.

Bobby Eaton's back in hospital, from what I've heard.

I would prefer one of the many ony my DDP list. I never put Bobby Eaton on either of then :(

If said incident were to occur before November 6th then it would be another nail in the coffin of Linda McMahon's non-starter of a political career

If said incident were to occur before November 6th then it would be another nail in the coffin of Linda McMahon's non-starter of a political career

I wonder if Vince ever actually cheated on his wife Linda. There was a Sable rumor.

I wonder if Vince ever actually cheated on his wife Linda. There was a Sable rumor.

He has openly admitted to having multiple affairs over the years actually, particularly during the heyday of Hulkamania in the mid to late 80s. He claims that is all behind him now tho...

There is also rumours of sunny 'tammy sytch ' giving vince BJ's for muscle relaxers 'somas' .