Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Whos been effing about with the f u c k I n g swear filter??

That's another one for Paul.

He is but one man, he cannot run the show alone.

We need the other Admin/mods to appear more often or we need new ones.

• Like 2

But saying fuck is mean and not nice and might offended someone. If I was to place a bet on who's doing it I'd way Devon he is an admin on Wikipedia and from my experience at yeast they are very uptight people.

But saying f**k is mean and not nice and might offended someone. If I was to place a bet on who's doing it I'd way Devon he is an admin on Wikipedia and from my experience at yeast they are very uptight people.

So what was you exam on last week? Talking shite, was it??

I think that first comment needs to go in the bin alongside that other gem about the dangers of the TT races.

DDT is unlikely to have done it, I suspect a possible software glitch.

Besides, the forum is for grown ups, not 15 yr olds who wank into Kleenex super strength tissues so, when you are all grown up..............

• Like 2

I thought we'd established it was socks. :lol:

• Like 2

Since when did we have a f*cking cunting swear filter, whichever bastard thought that up wants a rocket up their arsehole?

Wow! You can say cunting but not effing. :scratchhead:

• Like 1

Wow! You can say cunting but not effing. :scratchhead:

It seems that the c**t who fucked up the swear filter forgot to tick the "all instances of box". Probably an attempt to prevent the infamous scunthorpe issue.

• Like 1

I reckon it's a software glitch. We had a heated debate some time ago about this swear filter and it was switched off. If it's back on again I'm fucked because most of my posts will come out as asterisks 😄

• Like 1

Wait...

Cunt

Fuck

Fucked

Shit

Wank

Cockwomble

Ah, I might be ok!

• Like 6

We did but its Summer so, I assume, the little fella has left the sock drawer fully stocked as he has gone all open toed sandal. :D

• Like 1

But saying f**k is mean and not nice and might offended someone. If I was to place a bet on who's doing it I'd way Devon he is an admin on Wikipedia and from my experience at yeast they are very uptight people.

I think that first comment needs to go in the bin alongside that other gem about the dangers of the TT races.

Besides, the forum is for grown ups, not 15 yr olds who wank into Kleenex super strength tissues so, when you are all grown up..............

ummm you do realise I was saying that first sentence sarcastically right?

No you wasn't.

No you wasn't.
what?

Going through a bit of an upgrade at the moment. I assume 'fuck' is in the automatic swear filter. No doubt after the upgrade is conmpleted, we can switch it off again.

Going through a bit of an upgrade at the moment. I assume 'f**k' is in the automatic swear filter. No doubt after the upgrade is conmpleted, we can switch it off again.

Is that why the video posts aren't working?

Going through a bit of an upgrade at the moment. I assume 'f**k' is in the automatic swear filter. No doubt after the upgrade is conmpleted, we can switch it off again.

They seem to work for me

Fuck off and get it sorted .

They seem to work for me

What do you see when you click on this link?

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7017-death-anniversary-thread/page-134#entry255301

I see this:

2670.jpg
Whereas before the Youtube video was displayed and you just clicked on the play button in the centre.

We did but its Summer so, I assume, the little fella has left the sock drawer fully stocked as he has gone all open toed sandal. :D

Surely that'd free a few socks up to use as cumrags.

I swear we had a thread specifically for shit other people had posted on Facebook, but the only one I can find is the one about setting up the FB for here. After years of pictures of other people's nights out and memes this came up on my Facebook feed...

Someone decided to nick money raised from a charity event being held in memorial of a teenager who died - how fucked does your moral compass need to be for that to fall as okay? As you can imagine, he's quite rightly getting abused on all fronts all over Facebook and a lot of my "friends" are people who knew the guy who did it from people who were at the event or knew the guy. Absolute low-life, hopefully the police bang him up. Unfortunately his name is very common and another poor lad who shares his name and may/may not have also been at the event has been getting abused for it with threats to do unspeakable things to him from people who've misinterpreted the previous posts to the point he's had to create a new facebook which he seems to have also been abused on. I understand why people are so angry about it, but hurling innocent abuse at an innocent persons hardly helpful is it?