Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

He looks like a man who's just come out of a long afternoon with all fifty of his kids using him as a climbing frame all at once. 

• Like 1

To be fair, why should he do it? They'll be coming back to him after this.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

To be fair, why should he do it? They'll be coming back to him after this.

He's well known for being on holiday when crucial things are happening to the country.

And when he's not holidaying, he's partying.

And when he's not holidaying or partying, he's happy to see his citizens die.

Yeah, super choice for the Tory future.

You know the Tories are fucked for good when most of their people think their future lies with past fuckup leaders like Cameron, Johnson and Truss.

• Like 2

60 today

1 minute ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

A Johnson in being an entitled cunt shocker

"Don't you know where I am?" :lol:

2 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Being sounded out by Nadhim Zahwhi for the role of "Global Editor in Chief" of the Telegraph in the event his takeover bid is successful

https://news.sky.com/story/former-pm-johnson-sounded-out-about-telegraph-role-13195936

Oh what a relief thank god he's not a Daily Star reader then.:D

3 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Being sounded out by Nadhim Zahwhi for the role of "Global Editor in Chief" of the Telegraph in the event his takeover bid is successful

https://news.sky.com/story/former-pm-johnson-sounded-out-about-telegraph-role-13195936

Aye, that sounds like Boris, grand title, loadsa money and a job that probably involves everyone else putting the graft in whilst he wanders round and gives the odd rallying speech to maintain the illusion he's actually doing some work. 

On another - serious - note, does anyone know if there's evidence of the model buses he claims he made? I'm asking because I have a speaking gig later this week and I'm planning to mention this clip: 

31 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, that sounds like Boris, grand title, loadsa money and a job that probably involves everyone else putting the graft in whilst he wanders round and gives the odd rallying speech to maintain the illusion he's actually doing some work. 

On another - serious - note, does anyone know if there's evidence of the model buses he claims he made? I'm asking because I have a speaking gig later this week and I'm planning to mention this clip: 

I am unable to find a picture of it, just a load of claims it's likely BS...

1 minute ago, Comped said:

I am unable to find a picture of it, just a load of claims it's likely BS...

Well, the sense behind it was to create something online that'd divert people away from finding a photo of him in front of a bus claiming Brexit would gift the NHS £358 million a week. Pretty typical of his work ethic that he'd put the work in to waffle and create a diversion but wouldn't produce the goods. 

Or am I too cynical

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Well, the sense behind it was to create something online that'd divert people away from finding a photo of him in front of a bus claiming Brexit would gift the NHS £358 million a week. Pretty typical of his work ethic that he'd put the work in to waffle and create a diversion but wouldn't produce the goods. 

Or am I too cynical

I see you read the Guardian, because they claimed as much...

4 hours ago, Redrumours said:

Oh what a relief thank god he's not a Daily Star reader then.:D

In recent years The Telegraph has made the Daily Star look like the reasonable outlet.

4 hours ago, Comped said:

I see you read the Guardian, because they claimed as much...

I read a range of papers, the last paper bought over the counter was prompted by the recent sighting of the ghost of Lemmy riding a horse and eating pizza, a story that - for inexplicable reasons - was ignored by The Guardian

The Bojo thing I figured out on my own. I'm talking about something similar this week, specifically the way the estate of Elvis now has an Elvis Sightings section on its website, the point being the sightings in question are people randomly spotting Elvis in the media. A win/win, then, they get dedicated fans alerting them to uses of the King's image the estate can then chase for money and they set up online action that marginalises the other type of "sighting" of either Spirit Elvis risen in some paranormal way or the "real" Elvis who faked his death and would now be a sprightly 89!